Dead circa 2014 memes aside, can we all agree that he's the greatest comedian of the 21st century?

Dead circa 2014 memes aside, can we all agree that he's the greatest comedian of the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9Xu5DxU8xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a fat lame emasculate media puppet cuck

fuck him

I like Tom Segura more

Live at the interracial breeding grounds was peak Cuck King.

Joe pesci doesn't like him

>manlet wop didn't like a successful, tall, white man

is water also wet?

BIG

Stanhope is a better standup comic, but Louie is better than any standup set.

Anyone have the copypastas?

Bill Burr is a better comedian, person, and ginger.

DUDE APATHY LMAO

But he's not funny anymore. That disqualifies him from the debate.

ITT: The circle of comedy douche bullshit continues.

Comedy snobs jerk each other off about this awesome comedian that the normies haven't heard of.

The attention they give him leads him to get some national attention, maybe a Comedy Central or Netflix special.

Normies start to catch on and enjoy him.

Attention from normies leads comedian to start getting leading roles, usually his own TV show.

Comedian sells out stadiums and gets movie deals in normie comedies because what kind of fucking retard would turn down a check with seven zeros on it to keep their cred with a bunch of douches who are already turning on them?

Comedy snobs get their panties in a bunch as bitch about how the comedian isn't funny, and most of them pretend they never liked the comedian in the first place.

Normies hear comedy snobs say comedian isn't funny and go along because they don't want to look stupid or lame.

Comedian falls from grace and disappears into obscurity.

Dane Cook, Daniel Tosh, Patton Oswalt, Amy Schumer, John Mulaney, Louis CK.

Either Norm or Hannibal is next. Probably Hannibal.

Comedy snobs are the fucking worst. Worse than film snobs or music snobs or art snobs.

Agreed

>Amy Schumer

She was never funny.

Louis is Mexican

bill burr replaced him

> of the 21st century

that qualification exposes his weakness

Louis never really fell from grace though. I really hope Norm gets a shot though.

More like greatest cuckmedian.

>Louis never really fell from grace though

They tried to tear him down with the whispered allegations of sexual harassment but both of the accusers walked it back after they got pressure.

Jimmy Carr is better

Stop posting Norm so often.

>MAN FUCKING CHILDREN MUST BE SOOOOOO GOOD XD *OMG I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THIS, IM SO BRAVE*

That isn't jimmy carr

Go suck those Bernie Balls bitch boy.

will never wash off

youtube.com/watch?v=k9Xu5DxU8xw