4>5>>>7>6>>>>>>>>>>3>>>1>2

4>5>>6>>>>>>>>>>2

/thread

0/10

Who gives a fuck, either you like sci-fi or you don't. Nothings going to make the films better or worse and since they're part a longer plot, it's more about watch order then how hard you like to masturbate to certain films than others.

>it's more about watch order

projectile_vomiting.jpg

5>4>6/3/1>powergap>2/7

OBJECTIVE PATRICIAN ORDER COMING THROUGH
5 > 4 > 3 >>>> 6 > 1 >>>> 7 > 2

5>4>6>3>1>2>7

3 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 7

Everything else is simply wrong

>le empire strikes back is better than ANH meme

edgy

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 2

Notes:
- I've recently rewatched Jedi and it was worse than I remember. It's just as bad as the prequels.
- The Force Awakens doesn't count, because it's just a weaker remake/reboot of the original. Not a stand alone film.

>5>4

le

>3>6

edgy

>1>2

meme

>4
This isn't even up for debate. Empire is universally accepted to be the greatest Star Wars movie for a reason and you might actually be retarded if you can't recognize it. You might personally enjoy ANH more but Empire is objectively better.
>6
ROTS is the only prequel on par with the OT and ROTJ is only half a Star Wars movie. Albeit a good half with Luke and the Emperor, the teddy bear advertisement is irredeemable.
>2
Both are pretty weak but Phantom has a few strengths that AOTC lacks such as standing on it's own, lack of the shittiest love story in the galaxy, and Darth Maul.

Not patrician, but anyone who actually likes Star Wars:
V > IV > VI > VII > III > I > II

>le all OT movies are le best meme

God Tier
>4/5
Great Tier
>7/6
Going Too Far in a few places Tier
>1/3
OHSHITNIGGERWHATAREYOUDOING Tier
>2

That's exactly my order too. Need to go back and watch the OT again sometime though.

The true "at-least-the-prequels-weren't-boring-predictable-doo-doo" order.

I haven't seen 7 but OP is right. Anyone putting Empire above the original Star Wars is not a true patrician.

Star Wars is a cohesive, self-contained movie. It's got a beginning, a middle, and en end. Empire was good, but it was still just a cash grab sequel that was deliberately left without a conclusion so that there could be ANOTHER sequel after it. It may as well have ended with the words "to be continued" and had a Marvel-style post-credits scene setting up the next movie in the Star Wars cinematic universe.

me too, until i tried to re-watched the prequels. IMO, turns out while 1 has some of the worst stuff in 30% of the film, it's surprisingly strong for the other 70%, whereas 2 and 3 felt entirely irredeemable throughout.

i converted to
5>4>7>>>3>2

Bravo George

4 = 2 > 5 = 3 = 1 > 6 > The Holiday Special Power Gap > 7