Why did the chicken cross the road, Ray?

Why did the chicken cross the road, Ray?

It doesn't matter, because i'm no road and ain't no chicken crossing me.

It's a doggy dog world Ray, and I'm a diamond in the ruff

I once told a woman that I was lost in her eyes. That was a lie, Ray. I never get lost. I never even owned a fucking map.

They say the early bird gets the worm. I'm the one that gets the early bird.

Ever hear about the Butterfly Effect, Ray? It say's that a butterfly can flap it's wing in Australia and cause a hurricane in the Caribbean. Right now, I'm in Sydney with a first class ticket to New Orleans and I forgot my water wings.

You know what, Ray? This city has a short fucking memory. One you're at the beginning of a sentence standing tall and proud. The next day, you're smashed in the middle of a jumble of letters without any way of knowing if you're an "i" or an "l." Thing is, Ray, I'm like a forgotten old tee, and nobody crosses me.

Opposites attract, and birds of a feather flock together. What that tells me is if physicists and ornithologists can't agree, might as well cut your science classes, Ray.

My father once told me that where there's smoke, there's fire. What he didn't tell me was that where there's fire, there's heat, and I'm all outta sunblock.

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Tell me, Ray, what would be kept away from a man that only eats lemons?

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, but what about blood ray. Sometimes you have to bleed before your catch is reeled in. Here I am, stuck like an English monarch and the flies are so thick you can cut them with a knife. This town stinks Ray, and there ain't nothing sweet about it. Caspere knew this.

You know, Ray. People always say six in one hand is the same as half a dozen in the other hand. But what they don't know is that I am a baker and my oven's always pre-heated.

I'd offer a penny for your thoughts, Ray, but I'm not about to break a 20.

I remember moving from tee ball to coach pitch, Ray. They told me to keep an eye on the ball, but I didn't care, I just kept swinging. Every strike meant I was closer to the ice cream at the end of the game. Caspere knew this.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, Ray. Well I never did had a single good intention in my life so I guess that makes me a saint.

Nice

bump

knock knock, who's there Ray? I am, and I say when to open the door

The man was just a puddle on the side of the road by the time we found him. The Romans had a saying about that Ray, but the way he looked it was all Greek Yogurt to me.

When that cat's away the mice will play. Only I am no cat, Ray, I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing and I'm all out of cheese

They say it's easier for a camel to get through a pinhole than for a rich man to get into heaven, Ray. Only I already know where I'm going, so I say, thread the camel

will she be in any other TV shows? I miss her

We wuz raped so we like knives n shit

You know how eggs get harder with heat, Ray? They turn on the ovens, but I'm the fucking Easter Bunny

Top notch. Casper knew this

I've got half the city jumping up my ass over this case Ray, and I just cut the bungie cord so its a one way trip.