Only if you fart in my mouth.

c-could I rub some on your soles t-too? wouldn't want them to get burned haha

Only if you rub some on this dick

*unzips lotion*

*unzips BBC

>still posting this lewd dude

is that kylie page?

pusyposter you are my greatest ally

i bet ledecky pusy gets so sticky when shes horny and its like the niagra falls if it was made of maple syrup mmmm

Maybe if you put some CLOTHES on WHORE

bros

NO PLEASE I DIDNT MEAN FOR YOU TO POST THAT IW AS JUST SAYING HI PLS DONT SYA THAT

its jordyn jones

look how hairless her pit is
thats how hairless her pusy and poohole are absolutely completely tell no lies and im not even being lewd even you will agree with me on this

THE SPECULATIONOF THE HAIR DENSITY OF HER PRIVATE AREA IS INHERENTLY LEWD AND WE ARE NEITHER GYNOCOLOPTISTS OR HER HUSBANDS SO PLEASE DESIST FROM THIS INQUIRY

TV BTFO

no its not its just aerodynamics and stuff everyone knows hair slows you down so its obvious she spread her legs and put a mirror on the floor and shaved her pusy and ass hole completely smooth probably waxed it actually to get a smoother experience entirely non lewd cause its for gold not pusy pleasure

I want her on my ledecky

N-not again.

I can't tell if underage or not

THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED AND ONLY THE LIFE TREE KNOWS BUT THE AMALGOMATION OF THOSE THOUGHTS IN OUR MEAT BRAINS SUMMON LEWD LEWD LEWD LEWD LEWD THOUGHTS SO STOP POST HASTE

REGUARDS,
LEDECKYPOSTER

Sure

As I reach for the lotion bottle before I put anything on and she is in front of me I slit my own throat and then rub my blood into her back as my last dying breath until she realizes what it actually is and then kills herself later from the shock.

Has she been BLACKED?

NO SHE HASNT SHE HAS NEVER EVEN KISSED ABOY

WEW

heyheyhey :3

hey ledeckybro! :3

So, you're wondering how best to fix Cred Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Jordyn Jones relentlessly on Cred Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Cred Forums.

every fucking time when jordyn thread is up

wow you're disgusting thinking lewd things about ledecky when im only thinking of her aerodynamics you gotta get your head out of the gutter

>every fucking time when [ANY] thread is up

wew is that new?

I SAY HELLO NOW