>tfw she was crying on the talking dead
>tfw she didn't want to leave the walking dead
>tfw she was forced to do nudity to continue her acting career
>tfw she's another pure waifu destroyed by the jew machine

>She's dating her manager
What did she mean by this?

>>tfw she was forced to do nudity to continue her acting career
Did she complain about/regret that?

I saw her nude scene on one of those sites and it seemed kinda tasteful actually.

Her tits are so tiny though.

Her death was so fucking stupid. The cops and Rick's people are all in a hall, guns ready, and she puts EVERYONE'S life in danger by stabbing the police woman in some sort of petty revenge attempt?!

She's lucky the cops and Rick's people didn't unload on each other.

Good job, Walking Dead writers.

Then

>Oh great, another one dimensional, meathead legbreaker

Now

>This dude is quite alright

I agree, though I felt there was precedence, that she knew about, that an all-out shoot out wasn't going to happen beyond shooting the cop(that no one liked). It's been a while since I watched S5 though.

Still doesn't make sense to stab the bitch.

she's cute

too bad the show is horrible

This. He seemed so one dimensional at first, and well he still is one dimensional, but he's one dimensional done right.

That or all the other characters such, which is also a possibility.

suck, not such

Season 5 and 6 are pretty good though. Most of the annoying people are dead, and Carl stopped being a little dipshit.

i stopped after season 2 though and thoroughly regret sitting through that one

this and they go ahead and kill tyrese in the next episode. last episode I ever watched.

just wait until she's acting alongside hayley atwell on their new show. the tit discrepancy will be hilarious

Yes, he became absolutely based!

What happened to the actors career though, haven't seen him in anything since BSG ?

God what a wreck that season was.

How anyone stayed on board after that and the dogshit that was the tail end of season 1 is beyond me.

When you are in a show that shits itself as hard as BSG did, you have to be a hot chick to have a career afterwards.

>pure
youtube.com/watch?v=kS7hcivUCJU

>Writer: Conrad Korsch

What a surprise.

She reminded me of Luna Lovegood

I feel you. Hated this show at first, but I stuck it through and it did eventually get better. Trust me.

I ALMOST dropped twd when they killed her off, piece of fucking shit liberal anti-white writers

She was literally the best thing about the series apart from Rick doing funny faces from time to time

>in season 3 or 4 it was hinted that Corrrl wanted to get at her
>her actress is literally almost twice the age of Corrrl's actor

The best part was Beth essentially died so that Noah could become part of Rick's group...

And then the writers kill Noah off with a completely meaningless death a few episodes later.

Her death still infuriates me.

Her character made me question my sexuality, maybe I wasn't 100% gay after all.

>not stating Dolokhov is the definitive answer when thinking of characters you absolutely despised at first then adored later on

Lot of people were killed off in 5 and 6, though.

The worst part of Beth's death, aside from how dumb it was, was that they gave her a whole fucking subplot that went on for multiple episodes and wasn't interesting AT ALL. How many boring fucking Beth-at-the-hospital episodes did we sit through, just to have Beth die one of the dumbest fucking deaths in the whole series?

How I haven't dropped this shit yet, I don't know. I'm really hoping Jeffrey Dean Morgan gets plenty of screen time this coming season, because he's going to be the last remaining highlight of the show, now that they've ruined Carol by turning her into a mopey crybaby.

Yeah he's pretty cool now. The one where he saves the girl (5?) was a pretty good ep for him.

>Her tits are so tiny though.
That's the best part.

damn those look like shit

Wonderful.

this nigga right here

>Not being on the Ashur train from the very beginning

They treated him like shit and every one of them got what they deserve. Ashur should have lived.

o shit I forgot to attach the fucking image I'm a retard

big tit foreground, little tit background

Who else /steve/?

post G

Happy to oblige

Ended up being the best character in the show. I loved watching him grow as a person.

God she's so gorgeous.

I hope one day she does a lewd role.

She seems too pure for that though

please make a G thread

>Lot of people were killed off in 5 and 6, though.
>6
Yeah, like.. the cameraman. And an unnamed member of a throw away bad guy group. And some lesbian introduced this season. And the three characters written to die. Also the GILF. Woop dee fucking doo

He really turned it upside-down.