What's your favorite Harry Potter plothole?

what's your favorite Harry Potter plothole?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-didnt-Harry-Potter-die-at-the-end-of-the-7th-book
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hermione is not black in the films.

someone post the picture

Hermonie's

they probably got a crush on emma and she cucked them with some turbochad
kek

Hermione didn't end up with harry

>Basilisk fangs destroy horcruxes
>Harry is revealed to be this seventh horcrux in the last book
>Got basilisk fang in leg in book 2 and was fine afterwards

Poetry

The one where people(dumb retards) pretend it isn't of the one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Your mother.

>Daniel Radcliffe
>1.60m

Dropped

Don't tell me you agree with that list. Please. It was made to troll people. You realize that, right?

the one with ginny fucking a nigger

if you want to become truly notorious write your own pasta you faggot. Stop ripping off Quentin and Bloom-poster.

black could be anywhere

>newfag doesn't recognize decades old copypasta

Like clockwork, every time

>decades old
neither Cred Forums or /lit/ are decades old tho

pleaze

Yeah, it's unfathomable that someone doesn't spend all of their time on Cred Forums or /lit/, right? I've been here since 2007, kid. I can't help that I have a job now.

>High-Tier
>How to Read a Film, James Monaco
What is this? It's an new addition to the image

I don't think I understood fucking anything in the last two movies. Granted I watched all the previous ones half-asleep, while masturbating to hentai during boring scenes but it was still weird. The whole thing suddenly got grimdark, Jason Bourney, with revolutionary themes. I didn't know what was happening 99% of time

Well he was about to die when the chicken saved him

Favourite plot hole: the magic map that Fred and George had would have shown a man in Rons bedroom every night.

Was this ever addressed? Feels like a pretty glaring issue

Harry not ending up with Luna.

I faintly remember Ron mentioning it in the movies once Harry gets a hold of the map, saying that the map doesn't work or something.

Heh, nice to see my OC still being posted

they were probably not looking in the common room because they already know about the shit in there. They were mostly using it to see filtch and the secret tunnels. easily overlooked by the weasley twins.

Are you by any chance legitimately retarded?

well, if you HAD watched the movies there would be no issue

>Black could be anywhere. Even right here in this room we're standing, in harry potter and the chamber of secrets

Jesus christ, really?

what did they mean by this?

>Ah, Albus, is it?
>yes, sorry you had to suffer under that one too, but your father meant well, and I could hardly correct him from this portrait, could I?
>did I ever tell you about your father, incidentally?
>well he was part of my ultimate plan to stop Tom Riddle, a boy who became a sociopath due in part to his upbringing in a cold orphanage where he had no friends to speak of and nobody to explain the implications of his emerging power
>so, knowing this, I sequestered your father in a home with his abusive aunt and uncle, where he was treated like an outright freak. Given that he even had a splinter of the most evil man who ever lived in him the whole time, it's amazing he came out as well as he did, come to think of it
>he was a good friend

She isnt in the books either

How can the Weasleys be poor when they able to conjure gold from thin air?

The (((Goblins))) have their claws buried in the gold production business. You conjure it illegally without giving them their cut they burn your house down and bite your foreskin off.

Best Hermione hair

It is a pretty great book about film.

Hold on
Hogwarts has multiple floors, right? How does that work on the map? Overlapping 'n' shit?

You swipe up and down to change floors, pinch to zoom and swipe right and left to rotate

It's like you've never owned a smartphone

>they just thought he was being raped by a hobo and didnt care

Fred and George are real assholes.

why didn't the bad guy just kill baby harry with like a rock or something?

Fred and George having the marauders map and seeing Ron sleeping with Peter for years.

He was a smug show off

Voldemort only had snake-face after he was resurrected, how did everyone instantly recognise him despite looking nothing like he did before he died?

His face was fairly fucked up when he came back to ask for the DADA job, so it's not a stretch that it would be recognisable

Yes yes well done (((rowling))) well done yes

HOWEVER

Oh lets see

>Qidditch world Cups get skipped for no reason
>The stupid ending with trolldomort and shit
>The stupid ending with old harry ron and hermaphriditius

>frizzy hair

Wow, if Hermione was black then Rowling is pretty racist

Why does Hogwarts have a board of directors?

Is it a for-profit school?

so hermonie is a fucking white bitch?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE IM TRIGGERED

This bait never EVER fails l m a o

Cred Forums Pass user since March 2016.

I have not seen any Harry Potter flicks and i no desire to do so.

Did Harry and Hermoine ever make love in any of the movies? Did they marry in the last Potter movie?

Wait, so the site is telling people I have a pass now?

kek

azn turbo chad

who was the man

Peter Pettigrew

You know, that massive plot point from the third book / movie

wait what, where is this from

It's a "ron steals the invisibility cloak to go jack off buckbeak" episode

I never understood how d-dore beat grindwald if he had the elder wand. If it's unbeatable then that should be the fucking end of it. This is also assuming the "power" of the wand is also with grindle. the series itself questions whether the duel even happened, it also was supposed to have witnesses though and I think dumbledore said he did. BUT HOW!

>Mfw sorted into Pukwudgie

I was waiting for this to happen. The best meme conquering other fandoms

Ahem.

Ahem
Rowling is a dumb cunt trying to alter her own history to virtue signal, news at 11.

They sleep in dorms with lots of people you fucking imbecile.

there's a passage from prisoner of azkaban thats like (not verbatim) "her pale face from behind the tree"

been posted on Cred Forums before

And yet Fred and George never noticed Ron having a friend called Peter Pettigrew that went almost everywhere with him.

I hate Rowling ever since she started throwing her weight around in politics.

She donated a mill to the anti-independence people, she donated a mill to the anti-brexit people etc

Leave that shit in America you fucking slut

>she donated a mill to the anti-brexit people etc
I guess she wasted a million, huh?

Oh shit I wonder what her face was like when she woke up to the Brexit..

It shows the floor your on only

If she's such a massive SJW then why did she specifically write Violet Brown as being white in the later books, after a black actress had already been cast to play her in the earlier films, forcing the studio to recast the actress?

What importance is Dumbledore's sexuality?

Wtf i hate harry potter now

Harry didn't rape Hermione in the Prisoner of Azkaban when she was at her peak

>Cred Forums invented forums

>Being white with fear is the same as being Caucasian

So you think in the middle of this event, Rowling thought to remind every one of Hermione's race? Is Cred Forums so fucking retarded they can't grasp the level of English needed for a book meant for 8 year olds?

The one between hermione legs

>a black person that is afraid turns white

Either Rowling fucked up and she's white, or Rowling fucking sucks at writing and has never met a black person in her life.

we're gonna find out where you live and beat you up

good keks

>Ayn Rand
>God-Tier
am I being rused?

Turning white is a phrase you iliterate fuck it means displaying a horrified or shocked expression. That being said hermione isn't black she's white in the movies and all the other secondary products.

>Leave that shit in America you fucking slut
Your virginity is showing.

>watch as I obsessively dissect a phrase in a children's book to prove that a character has to be white, hnar hnar hnar!
I bet you're a real hit at parties.

Literally no one has ever written a black man turned "black with fear" to describe them terrified you hick retard.

Heh

Why didn't JK Rowling tell everyone they were gay, Cred Forums?

wasn't the guy on the right fucking that chick that appears in GoT? or was she just a beard?

I honestly have no idea. It would have been more interesting than what we got.

Harry ended up with Ron's sister Ginny, and Hermoine ended up with Ron. And to be fair, in the books Ginny described to be considerably more attractive than Hermoine, but in movies a side character isn't allowed to be hotter than a main character.

>Obviously the time turner
>Slytherin House
>all the retarded wand fights with voldemort in the movies where the wands "connect" (even happens with Dumbledore in the order of the phoenix)
>Quidditch with its ridiculous rules. Catching the snitch is a 150 points and is the only thing that ends the game. So, if your seeker is ridiculously good, there's no point having beaters, chasers or keeper. If the seekers are bad, the game will never end.

Slytherin being the designated evil house and quidich being really stupid were relics of the first book which was a good deal more childish and whimsical than the ones that followed.

>If the seekers are bad, the game will never end.

It's mentioned in one of the books that there was once a professional game that lasted for weeks. Wizards being ridiculous is a pretty common theme throughout.

>enter since4pass in the options field
>if you have a pass it will display how long you've had it

why the fuck?

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2014.

>dick everyone not from Slytherin around
>show blatant favouritism
>cry when Dumbledore BTOFs you so hard you can never recover
I bet Dumbledore had been warning Snape about curbing his shit for a while before he dropped his H bomb

Ginny was banging since she was 11 what are you talking about

Not exactly a plothole, but i absolutely hate the houses system. As kids it seemed cool to have teams etc., but as the series got "serious" the idea of arbitrarily putting students in a constant challenge against each other and encouraging actual group-thinking with a sparkle of discrimination here and there started to feel absolutely retarded, especially considering the books never stopped singing praises about Dumbledore's infinite wisdom

>July 2014.
>2 years of PAYING for Cred Forums

>he thinks dumbledore invented the house system

Oh, and i forgot mentioning the completely legal rape-potions

>be Slytherin student
>Griffags are annoying as fuck but whatever, just mind my own business
>some idiot from my house suggests we give Harry over to Voldemort
>suddenly I'm being imprisoned in the dungeons, ruining any chance I had to escape a genocidal maniac

By the end of the books didn't they lock up all of Syltherine House because they didn't trust them to defend the school against Voldemort?

At that point, I'd just abolish the fucking house if you have that little trust in them.

Probably that Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore and the other professors and villains are all white. Sorry, Joanne, but saying after the fact that Dumbledore was gay doesn't make up for the fact that your dream world of witchcraft is white supremacist. If you want a medieval adventure with more diversity, look up "The Order of Right" on Amazon. It is a European style setting, but most of the heroes are non-white or biracial. It is a much better reflection of and example for this generation.

people like me keep the site alive so you can continue to freely shitpost without ads
you're welcome

No, but you'd think the all-wise principal/owner/whatever of the school could've realized it was an archaic and potentially harmful system

Hoooooooooly fucking shit this is what gets me worse than anything. Holy shit.
Voldemort only looked like a snake, lacking a nose and unable to grow hair, after he was resurrected. Because he was resurrected with dark magic which grew him a new body, at the price of it being totally fucked up and evil-looking (which to him wasn't exactly a bad deal, I guess). Before he got his shit fucked up by the power of love he was a relatively normal looking dude. Look at Tom Riddle in Chamber of Secrets - he's a handsome guy. Why would he have just suddenly lost his nose after he got older? Why is this so hard for him to comprehend?
To make it worse, in that absolutely dreadful play they released the script for, I'm pretty sure one of the characters reasons that the Malfoy kid couldn't be Voldemort's son despite rumours since he has a nose, which either confirms that even people in-universe a fucking retarded and don't know how genetics work, or at the very least, that is true of the playwright (and that piece of shit fan-fiction is non-canon).

To be fair to the creators, they were both cast when they were really young. Who the hell could have predicted Emma Watson was going to get that hot.

BEST GIRL
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

You are either retarded or have never read Harry Potter.

Whenever she writes a non white character she either gives them an obvious Nam (Patil, Chang) or outright says the colour of their skin (Dean, Kingsley).

Not to mention when she drew the Characters, Hermione was white and she okayed the casting and book covers where she's white.

She was scared, obviously

That situation was so embarrassing. Not only they lock up the entire house because of the words of just one of them, the entire school is cheering and clapping as they walk into the gulag

Buckbeak never died, because the Time-turner was used. That's how Time-turners work.
Until the play turned around and made up its own shitty rules about them

This bait triggered me somewhat. Here's why :

Make them any race you want, it's irrelevant. You guys are weird, always bitching about race when in fact you're the ones that put people in boxes based on what race they are.

The characters come from diverse social backgrounds, ron's family is poor as fuck for instance, the fact that he's white doesn't put him on any kind of pedestal that I could see in the story.

Hahahahha
LotR shit tier and that young teen flick Great Gatsby god tier.

Please say you didn't take the time to make this retarded list.

Kek

Loads of British schools have houses or similiar divisions, not even just public schools like Hogwarts is.

Of course that's gradually being done away with because faggots like you can't handle the concept of kids learning to compete with one another, and encouraging competitive attitudes is seen as 'discriminatory' in a country where now 'everyone is a winner and if they're not, it's racist'.

Let me guess, 6 gorrilion likes on twatter?

Well that's just some classic time paradox from using time machine type devices, it never really works logically. It's just weird that they didn't think to use a timeturner to prevent basically all of what made their situation so complex, with voldemort and all that.

Of course, then we wouldn't have had a story to read, but still.

>change every character to black so I can laugh at whitey
I bet you're a real hit at parties

There's no doubting that introducing Time-turners to the universe was a terrible idea, I mean, it worked for that one story but it just opens up so many plot holes that she would have been better off figuring out a different way to resolve the plot.

Repeating what others say is a sign of autism user.

nigs don't turn white when scared

It's funny, after they save Buckbeak don't they mention in a later book that the Ministry of Magic destroys literally every Time Turner in existence?

I mean how fucked was society when everyone could get their hands on time travel for ill or personal gain?

Light skinned ones can. Not the one in the play though

But it's not that simple in Hogwarts. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are ok, just people being good in different ways, but then you have Hufflepuff that is unofficially the dorks' house and Slytherin which is almost officially the evil house that everyone, including the professors, actively hates

>Man, the Slytherin house sure is problematic and full of asshholes
>Could it be that by collecting students in a group known from having problems with the dark arts and that every other house hates because of a pre-determined bad reputation is going to harden the Slythering students until they're prone to actually commit evil acts against the school and other students almost like a self-fullfilling prophecy?
>Nah, must be inherent evil or some shit

There aren't any light skinned nigs in europe since they started flooding in only around 40-50 years ago

>At that point, I'd just abolish the fucking house if you have that little trust in them.

1 in 4 people around you are secretly backstabbing bitches. There's a system that will put a green snake on the chest of 99% of them. (some turn into backstabbing bitches later in life of course).

The system works as intended.

>the Ministry of Magic destroys literally every Time Turner in existence?

Spoiler alert: apparently that doesn't stop fuckers from making their own and changing the past.

Woah, mind blown.

Hogwarts must have loved the Nazi.

I really don't think it was that widespread at all.

Also I don't know how that would work, I mean in some cases I guess using your own timeturner would make someone else's "unturn" and that would lead to all sorts of fucked up shit.

But again, fiction, magic-i-aint-got-to-explain-shit and all that stuff

man I hated that epilogue.

just gouge out my dreams, Rowling.

>not loving Nazi's
the fuck is wrong with you? they were stylish as fuck

That's wrong you fucking retard. We were brought in and seen as pets in the 1800s

hey niggers and other shitskins
go back to reddiт

If only this was the only problem

'lol'

>Waah, Cletus. They pointed out my stupidity!

Go fuck your sister Cred Forumsack.

i'm from eastern europe, little shitskinned cuck nigglet

>Waah, Ivan! They pointed out my stupidity!

Go fuck your sister and get alcohol poisoning Cred Forumsack.

That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

"turning white" only work on pale skinned people you idiots.

Black people also don't turn red when they blush...

What the fuck, does she think she could magically enforce her will on the majority? thats retarded and scary..

>weasley family
>white

LOL, are you fucking blind, can you not even see their hair colour?

Are you retarded? It's not an expression you would ever use for a black person. You would be acutely aware of this and use different language, such as saying the blood drained from their face or something.

Black people don't literally turn white when they get spooked, otherwise they wouldn't get shot by cops all the time.

Leave voters were still the minority of the population. The majority was either Remain or didn't care enough to vote.

>have oclumancy
>have truth cerums and spells
>have a fucking time machine to check what happened.
Sirius still gets wrongly acused of murderers that didn't commited.

Voldy has a snake face because he split his soul into 7 parts, not because of the ressurection.
The creation of the horcruxes made him immortal but at the same time a shadow of a man

You're a bad writer if you use that imagery for a black person. You're obviously meant to imagine Hermione's face going pale with fear. It's not a declaration of her race but Rowling would be stupid if she used that phrase for a black characteR.

>ywn have a pet nig

>be in slytherin
>total Chad and proud
>senior during the time Umbridge was professor
>griffyndors getting knocked off their pedestal, allowed to bully mudbloods without repercussion, potter no longer the schools star boy
>things are good
>mates and I come up with a game to impress the Stacies in our house
>find vulnerable first years, usually shy and sensitive, unathletic, not very outgoing
>looking for older role models to guide and protect them, will suck up to any senior who gives them the time of day
>find such a kid, teach him a few spells and potions for his classes, help him out with homework, give him somewhere to sit at lunch
>after a while he begins to trust and depend on me
>around this time I tell him that I need him to do me a favour, but that's it's gonna be risky
>he, of course, accepts
>now, around this time Dolores Umbridge's had brought in Educational Decree Number Twenty-Nine, giving Filch the power to physically punish students
>tell the first year to steal something from the headmistresses office for me
>tentative but, as soon as I even hint that I might think of him less, he resolves to do it
>invariably gets caught
>I get called in to the headmistress office
>feign innocence, act like I've never seen the kid before
>they believe me
>smile as I see the dumb first year get dragged off to the torture chamber looking at me with an expression of utter betrayal and despondence
>go back to dorm and fuck Stacy while we hear screaming coming from the chamber below us, wait a week and then repeat with some other weakling

the majority was remain? how do you think votes work you spastic?

Memories can be altered.

Calm your butthurt and re-read the post.

I'm pretty sure it's said that a good oclumancer can detect those alterations.
Also a lot of people saw the incident.
Also the fucking time machine.

This is bullshit, but I would overlook it, you could explain this in some stupid way.

Voldemort was a parasite ghost without his own manifestation.
Ginny just went to girl's bathroom, nothing weird here.
Pettigrew wandered around the castle at night, at day he could be mistaken for a student.
They couldn't have idea that barty crouch is mad eye. The map says only name.

HP has more serious problems than this. Like Dumbledores retarded plan, and everything about elder wand and deathly hallows.

>Wand changes owner after he is beaten in a duel
>even if he doesn't have said wand and has no idea about it
>even when he gives up fight
>reincarnation stone that brings death back to life, BUT WAIT, NOT REALLY IT DOESN'T
>invisibility cloak
>"They're incredibly rare, Harry!"

'her pale face from behind the tree'

The majority was also either Leave or didn't care enough to vote.

That's irrelevant though.

>"turning white" only work on pale skinned people you idiots.

Turning white is something dudes added to make dark Hermione work. That's a retcon, and attempt at a no-prize. Of course it falls apart under scrutiny.

I'll remind you though that the line wasn't "turn white" all it really said was "white face".

it explicitly said "white face", not "pale face"

Canon.

Yeah I know plenty of black people that are also redheads

I lived in Africa for a year and didn't see one red hair.

Exactly, in fact I'm pretty sure they don't exist.

>be student in Defense Against the Dark Arts
>professor mad eye staggers in drunk as usual
>decides today is the day we're going to learn about the Unforgivable Curses
>shows us the Imperious Curse
>hatch bright idea
>find qtpie first year student
>imperio her
>make her suck my wizard schlong
>end the curse when I finish
>she doesn't remember a thing

Holy shit thank you Mad Eye!!!!

I think they do exist, but it's rare. A mutation.
Probably more rare than albinos.

wonder if there's massive rapes going on all the time but people oblivious to it.

Even better what's he logic of teaching people about the unforgivable curses when you don't want people to use them?

How about the most deadly and powerful magic in the series is a shitty gun that any old smuck can learn.

A bad guy taught them.

I wanted this so bad after book 5. I was pissed when harry just fucked off from slughorn';s party in book 6.

>kid

Why the fuck didn't hermonie use the time turner in the later movies, God after that stupid piece of shit plot device was a terrible idea

"Poor" wizards
It makes no fucking sense

I read the funniest shit in a fanfic.

Like, Harry gets an OC girlfriend who's perfect. Fucks her and everything.

All the while the war is going on.
So near the beginning of the story we're told Dudly is at boxing camp or some shit, right? Well when Harry is fucking his gf in the ass the polyjuice wears off and and an imperio'd dudley is just writhing on harry's dick.

lel'd so hard

We don't know that.
I've read plenty of erotic fan fiction that says otherwise.

There should be zero problems in a world full of spell casting wizards

Exactly! Giving Harry to Ginny was such a fucking cop out. Even in the novels there is no character development between them.

Hahaha, source?

The fans just say that Ron's brothers would have never looked in his room.... over the course of years

Yeah it's a solid plot hole but the fans refuse to accept Harry Potter is anything less than perfect

There is way more development between harry and Luna, even in the games.

firing the original Dumbledore really made me lose interest in the franchise, I suppose they could bullshit some shape shifting explanation seeing how it is magic but not addressing it made it even more annoying

classic voldemort

She's just been pandering because she's a one trick writer and hasn't been able to recreate success since Harry Potter. It's the same reason she said Dumbledore was gay. Literally nothing in the books about this but she had to pander to the millenials

Yeah, even that moment when she shares that she can also see those creatures that only people that lost a loved one could see.

She then opens up about losing her mother also and NOTHING happens between them because Rowling is a pandering writer.

That image is considerably autistic

>firing

Poe's Law. I can't tell if the person who made it was a fucking retard or really smart about pissing people off

>firing

Do you think Harry ever used to the invisibility cloak to watch Hermione poop?

>firing

>firing

He got fired, even from living

noi

how is it that the death spell was forbidden but almost everyone knew spells just as bad as that one to murder people with

>the chicken saved him
Legit kekked. But yeah, I wonder if Fawkes would have done that had he know that Harry was a Whore's Rugs?

>The majority was either Remain or didn't care enough to vote or believed the hilarious lies spun by opportunists (who secretly wanted Remain to win) about being able to curb immigration and being able to leave the single market and getting £350m a year for the NHS.

fify

How is it that the entire wizarding world is terrified of a magic projectile which the characters constantly dodge when muggles have guns?

Watching the films, it's clear that every year, each house gets 5 boys and 5 girls, means 40 kids per year and 280 kids total. Cool. But in the films they have the boy's bedroom and the girls bedroom ONLY for Harry's year. Where the fuck do all the other kids sleep?

Not a plothole, she's a canon slut

how is op pic a plot-hole? If anything its the only type of time travel that makes sense.

Why didnt they just shoot Voldemort with various guns and then encase him in concrete while was immobile or something

Are you lot STILL mad over that?
Fucking hell, lad

Nah the time turner can't bring people back to life
Buckbeak never died, he was saved by a future harry and hermione
If you literally saw someone's corpse, then they're actually dead and you can't save them by going back in time because you already failed to stop their death

why didn't he just throw his horcruxes on the bottom of the ocean or in a volcano

>Not a plothole, she's a canon slut

Is anything as funny as watching dudes call girls who date more than once a slut?

>Are you lot STILL mad over that?

They should be. Their grand-kids will feel the effects of this massive cock up.

Its a plot-hole because its never brought up again even though it could easily solve most of their problems

>Their grand-kids will feel the effects of this massive cock up.
It was just banter m8

Why does the faculty allow various deadly creatures to live in or close to the school grounds?

There aren't even warning signs or fences and shit

the undeniably correct ranking of the series
ps>poa>tcos>dh2>gof>dh1>hbp>totp

as true as that is, she does mention that there are serious punishments for meddling with time. Up until then she was just taking more classes, but maybe aiding a criminal on death row was enough to scare her from using it again. Still dumb, but reasonable.

Get the fuck out, it's a piss-poor troll. The inclusion of Rand in God-tier and Hamlet in fucking low-tier are dead giveaways.

You don't see the other houses bedrooms. Because they're secrets to all the other houses.

That's fine, but what about the other 60 kids of Griffindor?

The news guy at the very beginning of Order of the Phoenix gave the temperature reading in fahrenheit. They don't do that over there, do they?

why dont they just use guns?

He says it when they see the guys name on the map and in the darkness they find Ron's rat.

Wasn't there a spiral staircase between the different floors? Because Griffindor bedrooms were a tower right? Maybe we just didn't see the other floors.

>since4pass
kek

hagrids shack

Yeah, the last book got way too cliche and predictable by the end of it. They could have addressed Dumbledore's plan as the only retarded thing he's done because he really couldn't figure out what the fuck to do (Snape could have been the one to fully realize the plan).

And the elder wand, resurrection stone, and invisibility cloak should have been more cleverly done or even just more subtle. The whole Deathly Hallows could have been an old tale that was lost so people could only put together pieces of it.

I always assumed, because they have "bigger on the inside" spells and the nature of the sorting process is almost entirely random/unpredictable, that the dorms would change sizes to accommodate however many there were. Like if one year there were 7 boys sorted into Hufflepuff and only 4 girls, there would be 7 beds in the boys dorms and 4 in the girls.

People have this stuff saved to their PC for just in case someone wants to think Hermoine is black?

If old biff gives the almanac to young biff, who then institutionalizes doc brown, how can he build the delorean to go back to the future?

Britbong here

In schools they do teach us about Fahrenheit, despite it not really being prominently used over here. So despite it maybe seeming a little odd, and clearly in there to appease dumbshit American kids (like how they changed Philosophers to Sorcerers), there's no problem with him using it really. I never even noticed it.

seperate timelines, retard. did you even watch the movie?

Not that guy, but I would rather see that shit shut down fast, than some SJW or troll prancing around and shitting up a thread by pushing that bullshit.

Na'h man, it ended with the first two bedrooms.

Didn't the Brits used to use Fahrenheit but switched to Celcius later? OoTP happens in 1995 so it might actually be accurate.

fug

so, then why didn't they travel back to their own 1985 timeline?

>implying she would literally lower herself to dating manlets

It's been proven that niggers don't suddenly turn good when they get showered with support from every direction so why the fuck would that apply to the Slytherin?

Sirius was obviously just a scapegoat picked by the Ministry of Magic to have someone to blame and keep in denial about Voldemort.

Are you trying to imply the remain campaign was a bastion of integrity and honest?

Now we're talking.

I still have no idea what Dumbledor's plan was.

>Let Snape kill him
>Let Voldemort kill Harry
>???

I remember being really uncomfortable at the thought of a love potion or spell in one of the movies.

>fuck your free will
>and now fuck this unwashed fat chick who no doubt has mastered the spell

If your enemy kills you, you win

when hermoine yells awoo at her twin

"pale" is relative. so she was paler than usual. doesn't mean white. like "pale" as in "scurred."

>It's the "Harry is saved by his dead parent's" episode

>>be in slytherin
>>total Chad and proud
Were you the fat one, the stupid one, or the gay one?

I call him "Coach." Because he and I are friends.

Man after seeing all these replies I'm wondering if Rowling put any serious thought in this universe, I mean compared to other fantasy or sci fi novels, Harry Potter has the most flaws

>CHEESEBURGER
>APOCALYPSE

It should have stayed more whimsical. Making it serious only highlighted the nonsensical magic system and plot holes

Atleast he embrases it. Nothing is more humiliating to look at than RDJ in high heels.

She retroactively gayed Dumbledore and retroactively blacked Hermione because she's now done with the books, made loads of money and can just say whatever the fuck she wants. Even if the only thing she ever spouts are plotholes that people can disprove through pointing out passages in the shit she wrote herself.

>funny

but user, you're clearly mad

>fave HP hole
prolly hermione´s

Originally it was an attempt to stay relevant post HP, but it's moved on to getting progressive points in advance, ever since she's been confirmed for working on more direct sequels.

If that weren't the case, she'd have done the sensible thing and pointed out theaters race lift people all the time

wait there's a sequel? like apart from the fantastic beasts bull

kek how old are you

>this board is so retarded they cant dollow the time travel dynamics of harry potter
>incidentally one of the only proper representation of closed loop on film
this is why you faggots don't deserve film you are all actually retarded and dont even pay attention

>Clifford
Every time

She hasn't outright confirmed Cursed Child sequels, but she was oddly specific in that it was the end of Harry's stories, and she's definitely working on Fantastic Beasts sequels.

Given that she's clearly worried about fading out of the limelight, I'd be surprised if she doesn't have contingencies for the future.
She's pretty much the only teen sensation author not to have burned every bridge, now I think about it.

step it up

While the "artist" is allowed to retcon her own work, do not pretend that Hermione was always black. She was white when Rowling envisioned her first, as show by art she drew and cover at for the books. Rowling also pretty much had the final say on all actors on the movies, so if Hermione was black in the books why would she have accepted Emma Watson to play Hermione?

All is fine, she changed Hermione to be black and now she is black. But don't try to pretend this wasn't just a shameless PR move on her part

Her original drawing.

comfiest movies, you can watch them in the summer fall winter, rain, sleet or snow

If her blessed holiness Joe's Cock hadn't died the leave votes would have been even higher. Keep whining remoaners

Say it again; What did she die for?

She definitely had nothing to do with this

>Harry's hand on dobby

Not a plothole, but I hated that Elder Wand shit. It was like she couldn't come up with any way to kill Voldy so he just invented a super powerful wand and made Harry its master because he took ANOTHER wand from Draco.

Or this

it was a buffer. Voldemort accidentally doubles Harrys mothers protection in the graveyard when he uses harrys blood. That blood is in Voldemort too and Harry cannot die unless Voldemort dies, because his moms protection was in Voldemort post resurrection

According to my biology teacher, redhair means you have neanderthal DNA in you. Nigs did not interbreed with neanderthals.

Or this

Dude, I think he died or something.

But the reason the killing curse hits Voldemort in the end is because Harry is the master of the Elder Wand, so the wand won't work against him

Gambon read prisoner of azkaban and was very eclectic and humble in the film. Cuaron liked his slight irish twinge.

Newell turned him into a mad man.

Gambon was based in HBP tho

yea its for two reasons though, also harrys protection.

quora.com/Why-didnt-Harry-Potter-die-at-the-end-of-the-7th-book

i kind of liked the elder wand and hallows stuff tho it all fit nicely with the themes

The protection has nothing to do with the spell rebounding from another spell though. It only works if the spell hits him

The good ole days eh

>atlas shrugged
>god tier

triggered

Always amuses me in films where they're riding something flying for the first time and the creature dives like that.

There is no fucking way they'd stay on its back

well harry has flown buckbeak and hermione was pressed against him holding onto him :)

Why is Drako being played by a balloon head?
Was he ugly in the books?

Not even raciss but hermoney looks terible.

Even holding onto him she'd probably fall off. zero to Negative G's + air resistance would make it hard as fuck.

she wrapped the time turner around his dick

Just wait until you find out what they did with the lady who sells sweets on the train.

It's a shit tier fanfic.

came here to say this

its a play who cares. WB said they have no plans for a movie and they want to maximize the thester profits they are sold out for all of next year in london and they want to bring it to broadway before they would do a film. they can do normal sequels and then cursed child and make twice as much money

>tfw he inadvertently killed Cedric by helping him here

I don't want her, you can have her, she's too high test for me

What did they do???

i know right.....good sportsmanship...thats what actually made me sad, because otherwise i didnt care about cedric really

Apparently she transfigures her nails into claws to scare students who try to get off the train.

People were trying to claim she was a fucking Terminator or something.

Great humor Sir!

If you can be white with fear, can you be black with domestic violence?

Why did he fart off into the sea?

>IMAGINE being Harry in that station

>>Harry is revealed to be this seventh horcrux in the last book

This one bugs the shit out of me so much.

>in order to create a horcrux you have to perform a lengthy dark magic ritual
>you have to intentionally place a piece of your soul inside the object during this process
>or you can just barely miss with an Avada Kedavra and do it by accident LOL

hes his eighth horcrux. after the diary is destroyed voldemort makes another out of nagini and he doesnt know harry is one.

>tripfag
>bothered
don't care

>namefag
>>tripfag
fucking
newshit
tumblrtourist

The number is irrelevant. The plothole is that horcruxes are made with extensive dark magic rituals that involve the intentional manipulation of your fucking literal eternal soul, but somehow Voldemort just accidentally made Harry into one by grazing his forehead with Avada Kedravra. Literally what the fuck. "Oops, I almost killed you but since I failed part of my soul is now inside you; not that I noticed, though lol."

Is there actually a logical reason for why Voldemort is the only that can kill Harry, why couldn't bellatrix do it when she had the chance. Voldemort being the only one allowed to kill him is even more stupid because in goblet of fire he had a chance and wasted it

commit suicide faggot

>Is there actually a logical reason for why Voldemort is the only that can kill Harry

Harry is a Horcrux so that means you have to kill him in special ways like the other Horcruxes.

She was aware why this was the angle they showed right?

Why didn't the twins notice that Ron was sleeping with Peter Pettigrew since he was 11?

just accidentally made Harry into one by grazing his forehead with Avada Kedravra. Literally what the fuck. "Oops, I almost killed you but since I failed part of my soul is now inside you; not that I noticed, though lol."
harry is a horcrux because his mom was murdered infront of him

Yes she was. Apparently yates is actually a chill as hell director

By this point haven't they already established that there's no actual danger? I remember in the mermaid one he saves some people and everyone is like "they weren't actually in danger you dumbass"

there isnt supposed to be danger at all its wizard olympics but everyone knows something is up by the third task

I just came.

At no point did they think to use the map to prank a sleeping Ron?

Maybe they felt sorry for him

>harry is a horcrux because his mom was murdered infront of him

That makes even less sense. How does witnessing murder let you take a piece of the murderer's soul inside you without them even noticing? Making horcurxes and manipulating souls is made out to be a big fucking deal involving dark rituals and all kinds of shit. But with Harry it just happens by accident because he saw his mom die? And no one notices? Even the person who LITERALLY LOST A PIECE OF HIS LITERAL SOUL WHICH IS SHOWN TO BE A PAINFUL AND STRENUOUS PROCESS IN EVERY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE?

>That makes even less sense. How does witnessing murder let you take a piece of the murderer's soul inside you without them even noticing?
calm down voldermort was probably shitting himself with excitement until he tries to kill harry and is btfo

Fucking Cuaron, what was he thinking?

those dwarfs lol

holy shit, one of the people that fell has cankles like I've never seen

>Ron has to be physically holding the rat so that people will realise Wormtail was listening in

Ive seen azkaban 100 times and never picked up on that

so no

fuckin bitrate

dat cgi doh

might be animatraonic and these webms are encoded doubly they arent true hd

Why wouldn't you just assign your Beaters to blocking the goals and Chasers to heping the seeker?

Tried to make it better but the scene is too long

beaters jobs are to knock the chasers out anyways?

chasers helping the seeker is stupid

Someone post transcripts of shitty dialogue and writing from the play.

>that filename
did you write that as a joke or is that real

>Books
>Anything about shit-tier
Reading is for retards, m8

he's an autist and like the autists on Cred Forums are fuck all retarded

>You're a bad writer if you use that imagery for a black person.
We are talking about Rowling here.

Hermione is white with freckles and blond hair

better quality