Whos /comfy/ here?

whos /comfy/ here?

Just got my late night pizza about to watch Twin Peaks

What about you guys?

Post yfw 2017 peaks is even more incoherent and worthless than late og peaks

uncomfortable

>not knowing it's a parody of soap operas just as incoherent

>Harry S Truman is not slated for a return.

Coop is going to be the new sheriff of Twin Peaks

say that to my face not online fucker see what happens

Ben horne was the true nigga of tw

NOW YOU WAIT A GOSH DARN MINUTE THERE; YOU ARE MAKING SOME SERIOUS ASSUMPTIONS BEFORE ANYTHING IS SET IN STONE. HOW HARD IS IT TO HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN SOMETHING, HUH?!

>its supposed to be shit

damn i love that bread scene

Why did Cooper enjoy the coffee and pie so much?
And why was he so obsessed with tibet?

They were good?

He read tintin in tibet?

Gordon cole was the best side character.

I read somewhere that he has a big role in seasons 3. Can't wait if true

>late night pizza

Yeah, you're fat because of genetics. There's pretty much nothing worse for you to eat at the end of your day than god damn pizza.

Enjoy those carbs.

JUST (you)

>he fell for the metabolism can tell time meme

>eating pizza at all
never gonna make it

Mark Frost introduced that aspect of the show. Reportedly Lynch hated Invitation to Love as a concept. Just because there's a self aware aspect to a form of art doesn't mean it is impervious to mistakes. If there were three aspects of the show that I would label as weak it would be the incoherence of the mythology, the inconsistent writing on certain characters, and the lack of direction. Season 2 is where all these things become apparent. When I watch the show I can identify all the little flaws and yet still love it.

It can, and so can the rest of your body. Ever wonder why the 'telling yourself when you have to wake up' thing works?

>eating pizza while watching TP
>not donuts, pie and a cup of deep black joe

Plebeians get out

aaaaaaaand I have to rewatch twin peaks now thanks a lot

Is anyone else is buying this?
Some pages were leaked a few days ago, and it looks great; lots of references to historical events and characters, occultism and supernatural phenomena.

Don't know, i want to read it but i also want to go into the series with as little knowledge as possible so i can be LYNCHED

>mfw twin peaks fits perfectly on my shitty old 4:3 second monitor

Yeah, I'm buying it. I avoided reading the pages though, I just want to dive into it all at once.
I'm thinking of actually buying the signed edition because why not. It's only a little bit more expensive.

It's not going to spoil anything. It's mostly history, as the title implies.

Is there any chance I'll like this if I didn't like eraserhead?

yeah

>It's not going to spoil anything. It's mostly history, as the title implies.
(At least that's what I'm getting from what Mark Frost has said about the book)

Truman's being played by Robert Forster

This book focuses on events happening before and during the original series' timeline, rather than the timeskip, as far as I'm concerned. However, it is being advertised as "The History of Twin Peaks: Volume I", so we might get a another book in the future.

The 40 or so pages that were leaked are completely spoiler free, really. They are a couple of historical documents offering a small glimpse of the ancient mythology of the region.

He doesn't look like Michael Ontkean at all though. This might be weird.

Everyone agrees that Fwwm Donna is better than series Donna right?

I don't know, I really like Pilot Donna as well.

Oh fuck that is nice. I used to do the same thing with rewatching Star Trek The Next Generation. Its a shame my monitor broke though.

I'm moving on to the third season of House of Cards.
Got my glass of cheap liquor and cigarettes ready, pretending I'm in a good company.

Life's shit.

>yfw every episode is a 2 hour long advertisement for georgia coffee

twin peaks and eraserhead are hugely different lmao

>Life's shit
I beg to differ
it's actually pretty nice

>You will never eat a Brie and Butter Baguette Sandwich from Paris as good as Ben & Jerrys

As user already said, they're entirely different.

No MFAP either

We have MIKE/Phillip Gerard though.

watching the revenant, having some drinks and eating brisket

There is a good replacement

is baba Turkey's ultimate weapon?

fuck dude I love TNG. I'm gonna try this after Twin Peaks.

yeah it's an entirely different form of lynching

it's like how sometimes you have a dream with Obama being a rude tourist on the beach after you just escaped from the deep ocean and a rotting leg of an old thing with writhing, sinewy things coming out of its leg and Obama is complaining about all the flesh washing up on the shore and wants you to pick it up but he won't lift a finger himself

and sometimes you have a dream where a changeling creature that bears resemblance to your past lovers and/or crushes wearing a sweatshirt that they tried to take from you but you managed to blackmail back from them because in the end you care more about the sweatshirt than the person because the person will leave and at least if you take good care of the sweatshirt you can cum in it whenever you want without any stupid bullshit

are you me?

>donuts, pie and a cup of deep black joe
>at night

Otherwise I agree

>you'll never look that good in a suit

Why live?