Syrian actors

Did you know that Jerry Seinfeld is half-Syrian?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.626156
youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Syriasly?

But he's ethnically Jewish, does it matter that much what country its from?
A Jew from Poland, isn't really ethnically Polish.

Pretty weird though, I wouldn't have guessed that.

he's Syrian like how Idris Elba is British

Boy oh boy, we'd better let hordes of random middle eastern people into this country! Don't create a safe zone for them in their homeland, that would be racist! Ship them to a completely foreign land and culture and mix in a large amount of "suicide bombings are justified"-style Muslims, because whitey be da devil!

Now your getting it!

GOOD GOY!!!

Underrated

Honestly, instead of just opening the borders of the developed world to people who will never assimilate due to their ethnicity and race, why doesn't the UN send armies to Syria and Iraq.

Isn't that one of the reasons the UN was created for? Like when North Korea attacked South Korea, America and England didn't just try to import as many Koreans as possible. They sent an army. And now South Korea is a pretty decent country.

Television and film
No one has pointed it out yet.

This makes no sense from an empirical standpoint. You might as well say they aren't really ethnically Jewish, since they're Polish or Syrian or whatever. Stop getting your "science" from neo-Nazis.

And what is syria?

To fight who? The terrorists they support or the legitimate secular Government they oppose?

Russia is way ahead of you

the us is already is in that area, trying to funnel isis into toppling assad

>Judaism is just a religion
No, fag.

There wasn't tons of Poles, or Germans converting to Judaism in the 2rd - 9th centuries AD.

The Jews are an ethno-religion. Jews are Semitic, of course there has been some mixing with the local populations over the course of the centuries. But basically their culture, and religion were huge blocks to them really assimilating until the 19th century. And which kept them genetically distinct.

You are confusing nationality with ethnicity.

I suggest you stop getting your "science" from placing dicks in your mouth.

Syriasly?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

>in their homeland

wat

i see why you have to pay to be here

Because the official Syrian government has committed multiple humans rights violations and is not a democracy. It's basically North Korea. Elections with Assad winning 99.9% of votes, presidencies being passed down from father to son, brutal oppression.

They could support the Free Syria Army but historically rebel groups have no guarantee of being less batshit insane than the current government. The FSA also has allegations of corruption.

do you not understand the difference between nationalism and race?

jews don't really have nationalities the way real humans do

Not that guy but an ethnicity is a group of people who share a national, cultural or social identity.

Ethnicity is not strictly biological.

is this the equivalent of a Cred Forums gold account?

Holy fuck, how did he break the glass ceiling being a syrian jew and all ? I thought the upper rungs of international jewry were reserved only for the ashkenazis

He legit looks like a psycho bomber in this pic.

dna analysis of ashkenazi jews says you're wrong, sorry.

Oh boy another retard who doesn't understand why refugee laws exist in the first place.
Should probably spend more time on Cred Forums to only get the half of the story that you want to hear.

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

you were saying?

>livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
>Past research found that 50 percent to 80 percent of DNA from the Ashkenazi Y chromosome, which is used to trace the male lineage, originated in the Near East, Richards said.

Also from the same website, only you can actually view this article for free
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.626156

So I'm saying what I was saying before.
>The Jews are an ethno-religion. Jews are Semitic, of course there has been some mixing with the local populations over the course of the centuries. But basically their culture, and religion were huge blocks to them really assimilating until the 19th century. And which kept them genetically distinct.

Now get that dick out of your mouth.

>UN
>Does something useful

That's like me releasing a book titled 'I AM IRISH'. I've never been there, i know nothing about the culture, but yeah sweet, i have Irish heritage, SO I AM IRISH!

>Of course I want refugees in my country! I'm not a monster!
>Just make sure they live far away from my all-white neighborhood, though.

>Past research found that 50 percent to 80 percent of DNA from the Ashkenazi Y chromosome, which is used to trace the male lineage, originated in the Near East, Richards said.

Congrats you're arguing for my side. They intermarried with Europeans. They did not stay "genetically distinct" you're a fucking idiot

>75% of jews

notice how it doesn't say which jews. i wonder who the remaining 25% are. Couldn't possibly be ashkenazi could it..

Now stop being a fucking faggot and accept that you're wrong.

But Idris Elba is actually british. While Seinfeld is a jewyorker claiming 'muh heritage'

>create a safe zone for them in their homeland
You do realize he's talking about refugee camps right? They aren't great.

>They did not stay "genetically distinct" you're a fucking idiot
Not him, but look at the DNA tests provided by 23andme or Ancestry.com. Each site can tell what percent a person is Ashkenazi Jew.

Also, Ashkenazis have a lot of genetic predispositions for disease and other medical issues that the rest of Europe doesn't share. A female Ashkenazi Jew is ~40% likely to carry a mutation on either the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes (short for BReast CAncer), which increases the likelihood of developing both breast and ovarian cancers in their life massively.

It's because there's like a dozen countries that have veto powers so they can't get anything done. The reason why they managed to do something in Korea was that China and the Soviets were not present when it was voted on

Steve Jobs was Syrian too so what.

It would be okay if he payed for every refugee, housed them and took responsibility for their actions.

>ethnically Jewish
Yeah just look at these ethnic jews. They are not black, they are just jews like Jerry Seinfeld

I don't think the Jews in Ethiopia came about through a migration from Israel. As far as I can tell, they had Jewish rulers a long time ago (in Semien) which caused some of the population to convert.

This isn't the case for Europe or Syria really

What about these indian jews then? They don't really look like Jerry Seinfeld

Reading about it, it seems that Judaism came to India predominantly through merchants and foreign relations. I would also suspect that the Jewish populations grew as a result of the Silk Road, which happened similarly in Kaifeng, China.

The use of 'Jewish' as a genetic term doesn't really extend to tiny Jewish minorities in India.

>Isn't that one of the reasons the UN was created for?
The UN was made after WW2 to prevent any future wars on that scale between the major powers. They don't start wars or intervene in existing wars. They're as impotent as it gets when it comes to real world issues and currently exist to serve the globalist agenda.

>I suggest you stop getting your "science" from placing dicks in your mouth.
horrible retort, user.
not even a highschooler would "ohhhh" at that

you retard

you mean he's syrian like how elba is ghanaian

How could a man who hasn't even bought his own groceries for 20 years relate with people in a war zone?

So if idris did a DNA test it would come back with European results?

You just opened my eyes to a revelation

Syrian refugees are doing no good for Germany or any other country they've been imported to. Keep them out of here.

How about Mizrahis? Mark Zuckerberg doesn't look a lot like them.

I honestly don't care about people like you anymore. Your kind said the same thing about blacks and mexicans creating social upheaval.

Because you don't effect society in anyway. which is a goodthing.

But that's wrong, retard. Ethnicity is strictly biological.

Black people have ruined most major cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E

Pfff, the Syrians we can handle, it's the North African, Afghan and Iraqi ficki-fickis that're going to be our demise.

Nobody is against taking care of real refugees from a war zone as long as they're properly processed and sent back once the war is over.

But this shit right now is crazy.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.
>October 2016.
Spending money just to meme.

>muslims hate jews
>being against islam (as an political ideology/theocracy) is seen as bigotry for some reason, islamophobia etc.
>get compared to nazis because I openly dislike islam for its teachings
>nazis hate jews
>I'm supposedly a nazi for not wanting theocratic anti-semitic nutjobs into my country

THIS WORLD MAKES NO SENSE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Let's be honest - you don't hate them because they're anti-semitic.

Well that's just one of the reasons. Anybody who threatens to bomb me for enjoying alcohol and nudity should be deported.

>enjoying alcohol and nudity

I swear by Allah, I will beat you with my shoe.

FPBP

First thing I would recommend is taking deep breathes and repeating the following phrases.

>*breathe in*
"No one cares about my opinion*
>*breath out*
(repeat until fully relaxed)

>I honestly don't care about people like you anymore. Your kind said the same thing about blacks and mexicans creating social upheaval.

But funnily enough, the jew that played Babu Bhatt, Brian George, plays a Indian on Big Bang Theory.

I mean, what's the deal with being Syrian? I'm gonna make syrias statement in my new tv syrias 'Syrianfeld'.

>Your kind said the same thing about blacks and mexicans creating social upheaval.
Are you fucking retarded? That is exactly what happened.
Black people are 13% of the population but commit 54% of violent crime. Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit etc have become unlivable warzones solely because thats where all the blacks are living. The blacks are literally rioting and destroying cities every single day because they don't want police to stop them from committing crimes

It's an incendiary term

>DNA
>European

Go back to Cred Forums. If you're born and raised in Britain, you're British. Listen to the guy speak, for fuck's sake.

It'd come back with random bullshit because genetic testing like that is about as precise as playing darts when you're blindfolded and unconscious.

hol up, hol up...

so jerry is a muslim... so muslims are behind seinfield... but muslims are also behind 9/11... so jerry is behind 9/11? MOTHERFCUKER I KNEW IT !!!

Thanks, laughed out loud

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

He's also a jew, jews are behind 9/11 as well.
Jews are behind the muslims in question.

Seinfeld is solely responsible for 9/11.

>Ashkenazis have a lot of genetic predispositions for disease and other medical issues that the rest of Europe doesn't share.
inbreeding

Fuck off, yank.

Why doesn't Israel take any Syrian refugees?

Are you retarded? Do you not understand the genetics of ethnicity?

Except it is, purely biological, you fuckwit.