ITT: movie characters that are literally you

Lou was a go getter, you're shitposting on Cred Forums user. Therefore, you can never be like Lou

but he hadn't achieved anything before he saw other nightcrawlers in action.

Yes, but OP just watched a movie on Nightcrawlers and a go getter and yet he's still here

Lou Bloom would never post a 1.47 MB PNG.

I'm a strong, authoritative female and I'm the queen of England.

Me on the right.

Count Olaf

as of now im just a creepy super tall asperg thats a doer and has more cronies than friends

but I imagine as I age ill get worse

nice

I'm angry, angsty and can shoot porcupine needles out of my skin.

>me in the background

rafterman or soul brotha?

where did you find this photo of me

depressing desu

how did you get this photo of me?

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

Why do you have a photo of me?

Me on the left.

I am total sociopath xD. kys, faggot

Red Pill incoming.

They don't make a habit of making movies about neets which you all are, and the ones they do turn out to be heroes, which none of you are, that get the girl, which none of you will.

I never got the meme, someone care to spoon feed me?

LITERALLY me

Why did you never get this meme of me?

You're too beaucoup?

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

*teleports behind you*
*twists your arm*
f-fuck off alright??

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Fucking hell

Name of kino? looks comfy

Genius level intellect, great taste buds/sense of smell. Also a strong dislike for rudeness or being disrespected among other similarities.

Children of Men.

I don't believe a single part of that.

Me in the back.

Me on the right.

nice meme

Me in the back.

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

Me in the wheelchair.