Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w
youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64
twilog.org/TheSpoonyOne/search?word=sharia&ao=o
twitter.com/thespoonyone/status/753826495475257344
youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk
youtube.com/channel/UCoZ-uXX30br0bDHKYxXB6iw
rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/PS02_2014.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructionism_(learning_theory)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivist_epistemology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His Patreon went down by $200 apparently

How much is it at right now?

Ugh that's gotta hurt

I can't believe he used to look so decent

Maybe his internet was disconnected

what does he even do all day?

For 2 years lel

Tweet. Thats about it

When has he last uploaded something that wasn't a wrestling or vlog video?

>go to his channel
>it's full of recordings of videogame streaming

Fucking wow, this guy may as well die tomorrow and nobody would skip a beat

All he does is play videogames, ALL FUCKING DAY

the last movie review he did was in may and it was a Reb Brown movie, before that.... well no clue

If you don't count live streams archives and announcement videos it's Massacre at Central High in february 2015, last videogame review was big trouble in little china in august 2014.

>If you don't count live streams archives and announcement videos
i dont
i started watching him several years ago because of his video game reviews and movies
i dont watch that countermonkey crap or those other vlogs he does

>that comic

1200 dollarydoos aren't enough to live on let alone pay a mortgage and his medical bills.

Seriously how do they survive?

God damn, making "internet reviews" sounds like the easiest fucking job in the world, why the fuck doesn't he do anything?

Apparently he sleeps all day and plays games throughout the night.

No, for two months.
His debt may have been accumulating for 2 years though

His videos used to be so comfy, but then he turned into a lazy slob who does nothing but those long streams where he stays silent most of the times unless he's yelling at his fans. He's also a libtard who's constantly whining about Trump, and that gets very tiresome after a while.

His "FMV Hell" series was my favorite internet series, it seemed like the bottomless pit of comedy gold, yet he completely abandoned that thing. The next promising thing was "Black Hole of Board Games" and he seemed to abandon that project as well. The few episodes he did about silly board games was great, but he probably got depressed and tired of them after he didn't get to invited to Tonight Show.

Here's a picture of some retard who bought Spoony shirts for 400 USD.

>Here's a picture of some retard who bought Spoony shirts for 400 USD.

its alot more work than it seems but yeah, its not like doesnt have time

I wonder wereh this guy is today

That merch is either too weak or doesn't make any sense

1/10 would not buy unless I was literally naked

dead
but still paying the patreon

Just saw a dream where spoony released a new video. You cant imagine my disappointment when I woke up.

Did I miss something?

Why doesn't he get a job?

Imagine being 24 and making a 'pissed off peter' character without even really thinking about it, it becomes kinda popular so you decide to make more and all of a sudden you're in your mid 30s doing this...

The dumbest thing is that he uses YouTube for streaming. If he used Twitch he'd probably make as much as he does on Patreon from subscriptions. Dude can't even do the bare minimum right.

Can Spoony just get off fucking Twitter already?

Fuck

He's on meds, and he needs to sleep with a machine that regulates his breathing.

Stress, some sort of bi-polar or similar illness, being the scapegoat of Channel Awesome collapsing in on itself like a failed soufflé, and apparently having a really shitty insurance company that keeps delaying his meds messed him up pretty bad.
Go figure.

He usually quits streaming if you wind him up enough. Paperthin skin that can't just ignore trolls

And that makes it impossible for him to find any employment?

Well I didn't say he doesn't have a job, in fact I'm fairly certain at somepoint it was confirmed he does.

My point is, that people have retired over scrapped knees compared to the shit he was put through when CA started collapsing in on itself.
I honestly don't get how people who are still itching to go and troll on him on youtube streams at this point can function.

>spoony shills for sharia law on twitter
>calmly explain him that sharia law is objectively bad for civilized western world and europe in general
>spoony blocks me

2 hard

Like most internet celebrities, when his time has passed he refuses to "lower" himself yo a regular job. Bonus points for playing the meds card as said

i honestly don't think he's going to make it

Remember when Spoony ACTUALLY thought he could get on Jimmy Fallon?

I think Spoony is honestly the eceleb who has fallen hardest and furthest. But when you think about it the old Spoony was essentially a different person altogether and he's dead and gone as surely as if a bullet had killed him.

Is there a more JUST e-celeb than spoony?

Certainly.

We've had ones fade into obscurity, like the old guard of youtube bloggers, but they at least died with dignity.
The ones who went full JUST never got off the ground to begin with.

Is Spoony a muslim now?

I believe JewWario sucking the barrel fucked Spoony up. Boy needs therapy.

well he is stoning his girlfriend regularly so it makes sense

April. Yes I'm jealous.

Y-year of the S-Spoony?

>I think Spoony is honestly the eceleb who has fallen hardest and furthest. But when you think about it the old Spoony was essentially a different person altogether and he's dead and gone as surely as if a bullet had killed him.

Absolutely.

2008 Spoony and 2016 Spoony are like different people.

But then...I am too, compared to what I was 2008.

Compared to 2008 Spoony, 2016 Spoony takes heavy psychotropic drugs regularly.

I still occasionally watch old Spoony videos.
Its amazing how nostalgic they are.

Yea. I mean all people change. And I don't know how much he himself is at fault and how much is his heart disease. Not even so much the physical impediment, but for me if I knew I had a problem like that it would probably crush me so I get where his depressions come from.

I should count my blessings, the only thing that happened to me is that I stopped partying as much and trying to get laid every weekend like there's a pot of gold in the girls bedroom waiting for me. I didn't crash like he did or anything.

Reminder that at one time, he had $5000+/month

All Spoony needs is someone to motivate him, fucking push him hard and beat his lazy ass. He really is talented, absolutely hilarious when he tries. That's not gone, all that's changed is spiral descent into depression and lethargy.

Where did you find that comic? I'm assuming the text was added by you or some other user.

>spoony forums

Fuck are those still even up?

The wolves are at the door. I just don't understand. IScripted and Edited content might take time but he could have sustained his Patreon's support by literally no more effort than just turning on a camera while he sits and rants about whatever latest Hollywood blockbuster he's assuredly seen and assuredly is ranting about on his own anyway but he doesn't!

it's utterly baffling.

He moved house based on the patreon money, for fucks sake.
It's not as if he has to rely on it alone, since making more videos would generate more ad revenue, even with jewtube's tricks taken into account.

BrightSideBob/MisterMetokur might do a vid on him soon, too bad he became miserable

Spoony obviously doesn't want to make videos anymore. I think at this point the only reason why people are giving him money is because they pity him.

I wonder how the youtube normies will react to Cred Forumss find of a lifetime

What's the last review he did? He just stopped doing them. That Phantasmagoria playthrough was good, though. Has he done anything since then?

IIRC it was posted in one of this threads from tumblr.

Do you remember the name of the tumblr?

He is getting old and he is far past his prime, he also has some serious mental issues along with his bad work ethic.

It's not exactly hard, it's just time consuming as fuck depending on how much editing you have to do

Spoony has a shitton of time because of patreon though, i have no idea what he's doing other than shitposting on twitter

Islam apologism as dictated by the upper echelons.

I need some kind of source on this statement, or at least more info.

She probably has pretty feet but Spoony doesn't even care

Today is the 2 month anniversary since his last video.

someone post his jimmy fallon vid

no, but that file is dated may 14th 2016 maybe you should check spoony threads around that date if you really need it.

Cringe goldmine.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

Who is the girl in the gif? My god..

Average Italian woman on TV. I forget her name. Cred Forums knows, ask there if you want.

Year of the spoony is going well.

I've got through Melvin, but I can't force myself through this.
it's like seeing a friend with Alzheimer's

Literally all he has to do is turn on the camera while he bitches at movies with April

That's it, that's the bare minimum and people would be happy with that because he's funny. He'll, even listening to him read a book on Counter Monkey is entertaining enough. But nope, gotta post 5hours of him playing the latest generic blockbuster game without saying shit the whole time. At least with something like Phantasmagoria and Ripper there was material to bounce off of, how the fuck do you make 6 hours of MGSV funny?

god damn

what the FUCK do the movie clips have to do with ANYTHING he's saying

Oh my god

He is talking about vhs board games. I assume the videos are from those board games.

this is a joke right? he didn't actually believe he could go on the tonight show did he

>tell them...tell them what a g-g-great guest I'd b-be...

This is so fucking pathetic man. And his constant nervous twitching.

JUST

Literally all anyone ever wanted Spoony to do was to get on camera and talk about movies and video games to footage of them without dumb skits or rasslin'. Why is this so hard?

>Yep, that'd do it "slide"
this is the part which makes me cringe the most
i imagine him sitting there rehearsing it and reshooting it many times just to get it perfect thinking it'd be cool and funny as fuck

BECAUSE MY CHARACTERS ARE SO GREAT YOU MUST ENJOY THEM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

Dumb fucking skits ruined every critic and they're even beginning to ruin RLM

Is Linkara the hero we deserve, since he's the one that introduced the skit shit and helped tank CA as a result?

>see Cred Forums thread discussing him
>ocean of hate
>check his twitter, he is being suddenly harassed from dozens of anons
>try to tell him they are all from Cred Forums and to ignore it
>blocks me

I was trying to help you bipolar fuck

They will never know because Jim has the same work ethic has Spoony and has been planning to make his TGWTG video since last year.

Would you rather live with Noah for a weekend, or with Phil for a whole week?

I'm honestly leaning towards Phil at this point.

RLM have less skits now in half in the bag then they used to

>Spoony is almost 40 now

kek, yeah but I think Jokers brother sent the whole thing into overdrive

Maybe we should get some diaper fetishists to shill for CA, that might speed it up.

oh fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=lihimTMXT64

Fuck you for reposting that

this comedy is too high-level for average Cred Forums plebs

I guarantee she's getting some black or Mexican dick on the side

I doubt Spoony can even get it up with all the meds and depression

All I've watched of Spoony are some of his videos where he talks about pen and paper RPGs. He seems like a cool dude in those, what happened to him?

He fucked up his brain on bipolar medication

>Mexicans
>going near an Antwiler

Rustled Rodriguez was the only one brave enough, and even he's kept his distance for a while now.

I'm the one who found it. I just searched "Noah Antwiler" site:tumblr.com in google one day and found some shitty fan art.

Thanks for laughs, I'm in a really bad situation in my life and this brightened up my day :)

He's on this week, keep an eye out

/tg/ is one of the few areas where he has fond memories and practical experience, so his ramblings were fairly interesting and engaging, even if I think he gets the wrong end of the stick quite a few times.

ah and it started so well
it was ok for like a minute and a half and then it imploded

>Implying you wouldn't take the chance as your patriotic duty as a citizen of Earth to give Noah the 80s sports movie return montage of a lifetime

why do you think his output has dropped off so drastically, he's been preparing for this the whole time

you'll see, you will all see

>He usually quits streaming if you wind him up enough. Paperthin skin that can't just ignore trolls

When ever Cred Forums raids his streams, he always quits.

Can't find any reference to Sharia on his twitter:

twilog.org/TheSpoonyOne/search?word=sharia&ao=o

Noah is impotent. His dick doens't work. I'm not joking or anything.

There have been a few "pissed off peters" that expanded their channel with their interests and made it work. James Rolfe has done a decent job at it. Spoony wouldve been fine too, but he just lacks the drive or the work ethic now to sustain it. At this point it's probably too late to change.

>tfw you'll never again find the stream where he had a breakdown over being called worse than DSP

I wanna see this

Are you kidding? That's a hairstyle that went out of fashion at the turn of the millennium

I wish he or someone kept alot of his video commentaries or some more of his older vlog stuff. Those were fun putting on the background, and honestly made me wanna do t
my own videos (Im glad I never did, because they wouldve been awful and embarrassing)

fashion is for fags and women

His Counter Monkey videos were alright.

And then he stopped making them.

Whats a paladin?

I was comparing to what he looks like today

No homophobia, please

Now you're thinking with portals.

His Patreon hit three digits when he started it, if my memory serves me right

>He really is talented, absolutely hilarious when he tries. That's not gone,

I think it is. He just does not know how to be funny any more. All the humor is drained from him.

It was him linking to some news article where they talked about deporting those who endorse sharia law, and spoony having a long rant on how sharia is nothing to be feared of.

It could also be that he realized how retarded he was acting and he deleted the tweet chain.

Probably in reference to this:

twitter.com/thespoonyone/status/753826495475257344

>The Spic must flow

What did he mean by this?

And ugly people(like you)

>Today is the 2 month anniversary since his last video.

In the last 5 months he's made 3 videos. 1 short wrestling video, 1 long vlog, and 1 short video DOUGE taped of him drinking Ecto Cooler.

And he hasn't streamed in 3 months.

My feeling is that he'd die in his early 40's. Just fall over one day when his heart gives out.

Antwiler is a dutch Jewish name btw.

Remember: if you raid a stream RECORD IT. There's no reason why Noah would upload that shit. There's so many steams that he never puts on his Youtube. And it's the ones when his chat act out that he doesn't put up.

Thank you for reminding me, I was going to re-watch his SWAT 4 series at some point.

>his last full review was 8 months ago

What the fuck is he doing all day? Doesn't even do movie rant vlogs anymore. Did he finally get a real job?

why would he?
he gets 1200 buck a month from patreon alone
and his gf probably has some too

>What the fuck is he doing all day?

Twitter/internet/games/etc

>Doesn't even do movie rant vlogs anymore.

People complained about the length, so he stopped doing them entirely.

>Did he finally get a real job?

Nope.

Probably. He'll never hear the end of the memes about him though. But when you act as a holier-than-thou white knight and also write fanfics about Superheroines raping each other with monster dongs you kind of deserve it.

Does he have a legit job or does he just mope around all day?

Mopres around all day.

always assumed he was younger than Miles, but apparently he's actually the older one. Noah's astounding irresponsibility throughout life must have served as a warning and instilled a need for Miles to pursue a career with high levels of responsibility and discipline

frightening stuff

>People complained about the length, so he stopped doing them entirely.
That was just his excuse.

People loved his long ones when they were actually coherent and/or entertaining, which is why his twilight v-logs were well received.
The problem was that he started spending hours upon hours with capeshit, where he didn't say anything new and his lack of scripting was worse than ever.

Point being is that he was just too lazy to condense them, when people would have ate them up if he'd stuck to anything under an hour and a half

His Twilight, Avatar, Crystal Skull, and Deadliest Warrior vlogs were pure "have it on in the background while exercising or doing work" kino.

Would cuck spoony

And he would just stand there in his insano outfit and go
>goood
>gooooooood, yes in the ass yeeeeees

Never watched any Spoony vids back in the day so I don't see the appeal of them. Watched a few recently and they are just cringy and shitty. Especially that god awful flash intro. At least he seemed to somewhat know his shit.

>not fucking her in the ass while Spoony is laying sleeping next on the bed high on meds.

Being a fag is a choice

>not wanting to push spoony further into insanity by painaling his girlfriend infront of him

How do these people even exist?

Yes, yet you choose to be one.

It goes:

1. Oldest unnamed brother.
2. Noah
3. Miles

* Unnamed Sister. Unknown age.

>being so autistic that you have to derail every conversation no matter what to let everyone hear your retarded insignificant opinion

>YEAR OF THE SPOONMAN
>YEAR OF THE SPOONMEISTER
>YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG
>YEAR OF THE SPOONDOG

if he hadn't been i whining faggot i wouldnt have told him his lifestyle choice is just that.

>no job
>no perspectives on life
>probably high debt
>family gave up on him or he's just theirs laughing stock
>only ray of hope in life is girlfriend
>"hey babe, have you thought about open relationship? I met this guy online, I want you to watch me have sex with him"
>"S-sure hun"

Yessss, my dick is diamond.

You think that's bad?

That's internet in a nutshell for you.

Throw yourself into the garbage you ugly cunt.

>implying it isn't DOUGE trying to milk money.

>Yessss, my dick is diamond.
For your sake, I hope you're joking.

What happened to her?

Me too man, I still love his Ultima videos

>The Toa Takei Book
>Toa
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

I assume she returned to her home planet.

What are you talking about? Did he tweet about it or something?

someone tweet him this

Now everyone thinks (knows) you're retarded.

Posting more Spoony autism in case it hasn't been posted:
youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk

Go suck a cock "born this way"

I remember when that happen, we were having a tgwtg thread and some user posted a link to the stream, good times.

>waahhhhh gays are born gay but I dont like it because it hurts my brain to think that anyone can be genetically predispositioned to like icky icky cock n balls!
>why yes I'm 12

Lol triggered are you faggot?

So what is it? Genetic defect or choice?

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Not that guy but pure genetics are about 70-80%. Rest is how genes are interpreted by the cells and probably your enviroment to some degree.

Just imagine if Spoony had the work ethic of Ross.

Im a different user here pointing out how retarded you are to think that any sexuality is a choice. You think the earth is flat too, neet faggot?

80 percent genes def doesnt mean you get to just willy nilly choose whether you like vagina or cock though. I think you are agreeing with that statement

It's even worse when you think of Fallon and his show directors watching that video

And then feeling nothing but revulsion

I asked a question, genetic defect or choice.

And i just triggered him cause i cant stand thin skinned faggots on the internet going
>p-p-please no bully, don't be mean guys

i honestly think phil would be more fun to play games with

if it were co-op you could make a game of just trying to keep him alive as long as possible

Its not fair to just set up the question as if I have to answer genetic defect or choice. It isn't explicitly either, don't beg the fucking question you illiterate mong. Also, you could just not bully people....just saying. Nobody says you have to be a retardo online.

>the people I make fun of online are at fault for getting upset that I sperged out and made fun of them

Its like blaming a shooting victim for standing in the way of the fucking bullets

Year of the Spoony, baby!

Well yes, either you are genetically inferior or you chose to be a faggot. If its anything else, then you have to bring some fucking evidence. Or perhaps you are studying gender theory, so evidence is something for cis white males?

Yeah, or you could just not be a thin skinned faggot who cant take regular banter. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen you fairy.

The only thing that retard brought to this board was
>dont use language i dont like

And that is the sentiment of a class A, marxist SJW faggot.

>there is no genetic evidence to sexuality being a genetically informed predisposition

Lol, okay nice bait there kiddo. I thought you were almost being unintentionally retarded

I still rewatch his Final Fantasy VIII/X videos every year.

Lot of buzzwords there, friendo. Are your hands shaking?

If you could bring any that would be helpfull, or are you just going to claim smug superiority?

Faggot.

im impressed you could read them all.

>still begging the question

Your bait is autist-tier, it isnt subtle

I and nobody here is going to waste exhorbent amount of time explaining to you what genes fucking are.

>make claims
>not using anything but ad hominen to retort

Sure is impressed by your logic. Or is it so scary to have your dogma questioned that you cant answer a simple question. Choice or genetic deficiency?

>exhorbent
>look mom, i can use words i hardly understand instead of answering a question

Again, if you cant read:

-two different anons
-you keep autistically begging the question

You cant just assume your premises are already true. Why do you keep trying?

This channel has dug up some old Vlogs, and also has a guide, on how to recover his lost Blip videos.

youtube.com/channel/UCoZ-uXX30br0bDHKYxXB6iw

Well you dont seem to be able to give a straight answer

>straight

see what i did there?

I'm sorry, would you be more comfortable if I type at a fifth-grade level?

>mfw that word isn't even difficult or hard to use in a sentence (maybe if you are an autist though)

There isnt anything to guve a straight answer to...your premise is already incorrect. I dont have to enter a begging trap by answering it you retarded faggot.

You are a fat fedora wearer with a collection of anime plastic models arent you?

seems rather straightforward, its either A) genetics B)choice. and if its a mix of both then you are a faggot by choice.

>y-you a neckbeard!
Nice projection, no. You really wish I was though, don't you?

At least I know what genes are. At least I passed 8th grade science.

That wasnt your initial statement. "Is it genetics", yes. Around 80 percent genetic predisposition that informs a person's sexuality.

If you want to test this, go kiss a man or the opposite gender of whatever thing you are, and see if your little prick gets hard. Really makes you think, huh?

I tell ya, it is like meme magic!

You still dont know how to answer yes or no do you? You could have said you weren't a fat fedora wearer. You choose to go defensive, so i can only assume you jerk to cuck porn

Never been into cuck porn, mate. I like gangbangs though.

But you couldnt deny being a fat fedora wearer, well done faggot, well done.

The 10 or 20 percent of the enviornmental factor dont supercede the statistically larger genetic force at play here. It nearly doesn't matter in the context of this conversation. Why do you have such trouble understanding this?

See
Reading comprehension skills are rather low aren't they, you mid to low functioning autist?

Go back now, tourist. You ran out of copy pasta to use from r/Cred Forums

rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/PS02_2014.pdf

TL;DR
Mix of both factors, it's not mental illnes, you can't change your orientation, it's determined in early childhood
t. the sciencists

Def a mix, but the larger force at work is undeniably genes.

You sound like a massive faggot to me, you're just worried because your little dick moves whenever you look at one of your schoolmates crotch, stop derailing this thread asking for evidences about your dick sucking fetishes, we don't care if you're a closeted faggot this is the year of the spoony.

maximum comfy

>inb4 that retarded faggot denies all medical and psychiatric science and study posted here for his ebin may mays

>If you want to test this, go kiss a man or the opposite gender of whatever thing you are, and see if your little prick gets hard. Really makes you think, huh?

DON'T DO THIS, IT'S A TRICK.

It's a "trick" because you are afraid you'd like it. Are autists really this uncomfortable with their sexuality? You think kissing the same sex will magically turn your wee wee gay?

It's 4chin after all, he might aswell be just bored troll.

But, what if it moves?

fuck off fags we're talking about this autistic fuck spoony

UNDERRATED POST

no

Oh boy, it's Latza time.

Are we doing this, or what?
I'm still interested.

We are definitely doing it.

Can you still access his old content before the site remake?

I remember reading his dreadful Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy sequel script and it'd be a laugh to go over it again

Then it moves.

>trusting anything published by faggot brits

>psychiatrist
>social science
>science

These faggots are the one's that are bringing forth gender studies, something made up by pedos. Yeah sure is trustworthy

You still going on about that meme?

>what are references

>a-all t-the science is wrong!
Oh, right on cue.

the meme that social science based in constructionist theory is nothing but bullshit?

>genetics, biological studies, psychology AND psychiatric social sciences.

Pick one and tell me why the collective global mound of evidence over the last century is wrong.

Yeah, that one. Because it is a meme pol parades around while being 99 percent rooted in autistic faggotry bullshit

But I'm not gay.

Meanwhile

Just say you aren't a fat fedora faggot and il believe you, but you haven't even been able to say that...

He's not "lowering" himself to a regular job. You americas pay more for meds than any lower tier job could ever give.

Then you'd be lying?

>not being able to read THIS hard.

Constructionist theory
>have a theory and use the facts that fits
nothing better than theology

Positivism
>using evidence to create a theory
Science

Well can you say it then? And not just yell
>projection

Are you a fat fedora faggot or not?

You have no idea what a constructionist is, do you?

You are conflating constructionist shit with gender study. Why do you think they are the same?

>is shown the literal post where I said "no"

because gender studies are unscientific shit, rooted in constructionist shit.

With a dash of Marxist victim complex

Thats not constructionism you retarded fucking waste of sperm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructionism_(learning_theory)

It's a learning theory you literal autist, get the fuck out and go back

You have no idea what you are talking about

>>y-you a neckbeard!
>Nice projection, no. You really wish I was though, don't you?
>At least I know what genes are. At least I passed 8th grade science.

No, no you didn't. Faggot

>You will never save her from his alcohol-fueled bipolar outbreaks of rage and get a congratulatory dick massage from her milky pale titties

Why even live

Yeah im reading it too, and its nothing but
>there is no such thing as facts

>nice projection, no.
>no
>no
>no
>no

>no

Jesus fuck, go home or drink some bleach already

>Constructionist learning is inspired by the constructivist theory that individual learners construct mental models in order to understand the world around them. Constructionism advocates student-centered, discovery learning where students use information they already know to acquire more knowledge.[1] Students learn through participation in project-based learning where they make connections between different ideas and areas of knowledge facilitated by the teacher through coaching rather than using lectures or step-by-step guidance

>wahh I dont like gender studies
Sorry gender studies being a real study triggers you so much. Sorry that you live in a denial where you think it is unscientific

I legitimately miss spoony and loved his old videos. Back in the channel awesome days I really had a blast watching them and a few other of the people on there (except the skits they kept inserting). Then Alison came along and ruined both spoony and phelous at the same time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivist_epistemology

>knowledge of the world is always a human and social construction

Its hogwash with a dash of happy thoughts. Complete crap, that does nothing but erode science.

>I cant read: the post

"Autism Speaks" (tm)

It is unscientific. Since its fucking bullshit, from page one.

>maintaining that natural science consists of mental constructs that are constructed with the aim of explaining sensory experience (or measurements) of the natural world. According to it, scientific knowledge is constructed by the scientific community, who seeks to measure and construct models of the natural world
I mean, you can pretend to be retarded and not read...or conflate it with the other definition all you want, we all will just see how retarded you are

i still rewatch the ultima series a few times a year. those are super comfy.

Its not, but whatever you need to tell yourself to keep your little autistic hugboxes safe and secure...

Really made me think

Not even him but please, tell me how it is scientific.

>it bullshit
>because I say so
>wahhhh!!!

does he still do the counter monkey videos? those where he talks about all the old adventures he had when playing DandD or some other rpg back in the day are pretty comfy.

Its a legit study on the cultural and societal definitions of gender as a concept and consctruct informed by changing attitudes of that society...it is a legit social study and psychological analysis on human behaviors regarding the establishing of and proliferation of those trends. I guess psychology isnt real either? Right?

You can pretend all you want that its not a real study just because you hate your tumblr boogeymen though

Any scientific study and analysis of human behavior is scientific and has scientific value, retardo

>legit study

Yeah keep telling yourself that when you try to impose "norm critique" against axle bearings or give a gender course on non binary dam building

Nothing but empty words put on a subject without substance

If it's done by someone who hasn't a lbgt agenda it could be called that yes

Do you not understand what any analysis and study of human behavior is? Are you just not familiar with psychological studies as a whole?

>durrr, PTSD therapy dont build no dams so it dum dum

You need to go back

Then this is you just finding boogeymen and being paranoid about areas of study you don't seem familiar about or understand. Nice buzzword though.

>Wait Jimmy, I know we got a packed schedule next week with Lebron James, Hillary Clinton, Robert Downey Jr, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie, Whoopi Goldberg and Ivanka Trump coming on, but you REALLY gotta check out this Youtube video! It has more than 34 shares on @FallonTonight already!

>A-AGENDA!
>THEY GONNA MAKE US ALL LIBROSEXUALS!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When it comes to a subject based upon the works of a pedo from New Zealand, who wanted it as an excuse to pose boys. And his study failed, as al gender studies do. It's based upon wishful thinking and peadophilia.
>John money google it

And a field that rejects things like biology and human evolution, can never be trustworthy

I wonder if you understand how retarded this "agenda" signaling is. Oooo what they gonna do? Keep asking you for equal rights/acceptance/access and protection under the law?

Holy shit the very fabric of this country hangs in the balance! Wtf, I hate gays now

Yell in high pitched voices is all you faggots can do to defend your shit "science" isn't it?

Nice meme there, kiddo. I'm not even gonna bother why every level of this is retarded

Pol is down the hall, to the left.

Nobody is yelling about boogeymans here...besides you.

>buzzwords
>yell racist,sexist

Yup you sure convinced me

Gender studies is interdisciplinary.....

Can we get back on topic plz.

Cite me where I called you a racist or asexist. Keep on buzzwording me up with your checklist though you dumb faggot.

I'd like to study some female genders, if you know what I mean.

Sure they are, when you pick and choose. And not suprisingly, the studies picked usually show gender studies faggots wrong, even when they try to twist the facts.

Released back to the sea to rejoin her pod, obviously.

Lol now who is retarded. Refute the points, not the person.

And telling someone to go back to pol is very comparable to calling someone a racist or sexist, faggot.

I think you initially didn't know what you were talking about, and now you are just winging it more and more, hoping to get back on some sort of logical track...but it just comes off as more autism. I dont know how far you need to move to goal posts until you just go back to your containment board.

You offer no points to refute.

>boohoo someone doesn't by my gender studies bullshit. Lets ramble incoherently

>wahhh! He called me pol!!!!

>It's shit science based upon the false assumptions by a nz

There's a point for you

Not an argument, kiddo.

>kiddo

Now who's the autist?

Phantasmagoria let's play is literally the funniest thing I've seen online

Interdisciplinary study. Please look up what this means.

The autist is the one so fucking triggered, he spends the whole thread throwing buzzwords at anons like an absolute sperglord

When you apologize for having a field of study based upon peadophilia

>people have their videos taken down since the beginning of youtube
>"lol, who cares, I'm on blip"
>blip dies
>"B-but muh fair use! A-am I right, guys?"

What a fucking hypocrite.

Do you think there was an "Arthur G Studies" who just sat around one day and POOFED the study of gender up on an afternoon? Jesus Christ.

FUCKING STOP BITCHING ABOUT STUPID PSUDOSCIENCE

...interdisciplinary....studies...

You faggots are the ones who created these "hugboxes" and "safe spaces", you delusional retard.

>you faggots
Like I personally made safe spaces on less than 1 percent on all American college campuses
>pretending Cred Forums isnt a hugbox for the autistic

Sure.

>believing anyone unironically actually uses the term "hugbox"

wahh!! he made fun of my worthless degree!!

Oh nice one, so original. That's totally what my degree is. You got me. Thats def what my masters is in.

Get to eggkara, we are watching new plinkett

No, your thread has been hijacked by Cred Forums and Tumblr

Theres no tumblr here, friendo. Its just "science and study pol doesnt like"

maybe phil, spoony would be like have a dynamite stick near a fireplace

>gender studies' current reliance on post-structuralism – with its reification of discourse and avoidance of the structures of oppression and struggles of resistance – obscures the origins, meanings, and consequences of historical events

Poster-structuralism an constructionism, literally the two most bullshit disciplines.

Doesn't make it any less than bullshit from perverts and Pedos, a thing with the base in touching young boys and where every study has failed can never be trustworthy science.

Now shut the fuck up about your imaginary field of study you triggered faggot. This is a spooky thread

Someone needs to scroll up and read how we talked about this exact same bullshit point and why it was retarded

Its a legitimate study. I dont know why it triggers you so much

>shut the fuck up with your bullshit studies faggot

Clearly you have reading problems, not surprising since you study shit based upon feeling.

Let's try again. Shut the fuck up with you kiddie fiddling theories.

There's no difference between tumblr and Cred Forums, they're both retarded and easily triggered.

>wahhhhhhh me dont like any social sciences that me no agree with

seriously? Yeah I know gender studies students are faggots, but you are just pathetic

Ok pol