Is This The End Cred Forums?

>Cred Forums Pass User since April 2015

for what purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suck my dick

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

30sec cooldown

suck it poorfags

hey faggot I've been seeing you post for 4 hours now
don't you have a life?

HOLY SHIT i'm dead

so it's true then...

Cred Forums cant be saved. where do we go from here?

I literally just logged on 30 minutes ago lol

>mfw we cooldown now

>mfw NEETs will never EVER know the glorious feel of no captcha

>for what purpose?

To get more people to buy passes. I'm honestly surprised it wasn't done sooner.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

I remember the pre-captcha Cred Forums, newfriend

Cred Forums used to be captcha free newfag, until some faggot spammer ruined it for everyone

I don't get how this is an incentive. Anyone who types in "since4pass" is just going to be made fun of.

I know, what a bunch of fags.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2014.

*cough*
test
did it work?

PAY TO WIN

i'm going to reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>Cred Forums Pass user

>I don't get how this is an incentive.

Talking about cooldown being cut in half for pass users, it was suggested on many occasions that people who bought a pass not have cooldown at all but moot never tried it. The whole adding your pass date is a shits and giggles thing that will be over in a few days.

>paying to post in this shithole for nearly four years
kek

i thought Cred Forums passes were something people trolled about like the singles policy at the movie theatre

>paying to post on Cred Forums
>having to worry about bans

great deal you guys.

The weak should fear the strong.

As if moot didn't do the spamming himself so he had the excuse for getting more shekels.
It's the reichstag fire all over again!

>The whole adding your pass date is a shits and giggles thing that will be over in a few days.
I honestly hope so because it's only caused more shitposting. I've got a pass for convenience and to support the site, not for a 2007-esque forum signature. No one needs to know if someone else has a pass.

You realize under every fucking "Post a reply" box there's a message about Cred Forums passes, right?

Cred Forums Gold Accounts are trolling. Cred Forums passes are real.

it takes about 10sec to enter captcha

1000 posts = 10000 sec = 166min = 2hr of free time

youre stupid not to buy one

I did have a Cred Forums pass when it first came out because holy shit the older Captchas were annoying as shit to use. I think the new notification is awesome and makes me wish I kept subscribing. The trolling opportunities are endless.

Also seriously you gotta be a fucking loser if you think $12 is a lot of money.

what the fuck is a Cred Forums pass

They've been around since 2012, newfriend

this

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

reddit much?

It used to be a joke but now it's real.

>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>log into chrome
>never have to fill another captcha ever again
get cucked

>logged into chrome
lmao and you call other people cucks

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.

Initially, sure. I bought one to support moot back in 2010 when they were first introduced. But the current features are cancer.

I've been banned three times in the past four years and never lost mine.

Kimmo was real, AT was real (and shit), and the spamming was a huge headache for everyone. Don't blame moot at all for putting captcha in place, if he hadn't we might still be getting CP and "i cum on cat she hiss at penis" every night.

>I honestly hope so because it's only caused more shitposting.

The funny part is, I don't know if the date thing is new or if it was always there and nobody noticed it before now. I mean it's in the FAQ but I never bothered to read it when I bought mine.

It was added with the reduced cooldown timer. Hiro is probably trying to make the Cred Forums pass more attractive but doesn't realize the perception it has.

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2015.

singles policy are no 'troll' newfriend

What? I fell like I've been logged in forever and I still get captchas here

>KImmo
>I hiss at penis

what year was that? 2010? I was a Cred Forumstard at the time. Hadn't thought about that in years

>It was added with the reduced cooldown timer.

Makes sense, probably no chance something like that would've gone unnoticed for four years anyway.

It was going strong when I got here in 2008. At this hour of the night you could count on Kimmo spam, Glau spam, and a guy who would post the same two sets of CP photos at least 2-3 times a week.

If it's not just for the few days the site celebrates them then I think I'll just filter them all recursively like I do for name/tripfags

The funny thing is that if you get banned the pass gets banned for the duration. So, if theyre using the pass for shitposting, they're basically wasting their money.

t. Owner since 2012 that wants this feature to go away

Honeslty I think most websites that have comment sections should put them behind a paywall, posting at least.

I mean, a dedicated forum like Cred Forums obviously can't do that but news sites with comment sections often run into the problem that anyone can just sign up a new account if they can banned because there are no real world consequences for being banned. And they are usually filled with retarded people with more time than money. If you charge people say 10 dollars for an account, suddenly you can effectively fine people 10 dollars if they ever get banned. If those people are truly dedicated to their shitposting, they just become a source of revenue for the site.

I've seen to many people move online and lament how they can't make money off ads ro that their comment sections are filled with trolls and retards. Usually those sites either just remove the comments or just don't give a shit about moderating the comments. It's like they haven't even considered any alternative revenue models or how to create proper punishment for bannable offenses.

pass users are fags

>Cred Forums non-pass user since December 2005

Bryce Dallas Howard > Jessica Chastain

>10 sec to enter captcha

>literally takes 2 seconds to type in

my captchas are either numbers like "265", "3475" or two words where, as usual, you only have to type one correctly, so you can just go "through nig" or "nig court"

Bane?

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

Fuck off Krager

fuck off nigger

If you do posting on your phone, captchas can become a real hassle, especially when they start throwing those "select the images containing" bullshit.

>Cred Forums Pass user

you're a big goy

>people will pay 15$ just to not click one "I'm not a robot" button

?

good taste

Solving the captcha is a fucking nightmare now. Even with the legacy/old version enabled, it's still a pain in the ass.

Also some people just feel like donating. I've been coming to this site for years and I can talk about anything that even my friends aren't interested in talking about.

Yeah but as much as people like to post their opinion, it's another thing to want to pay to do it. Forums are one thing but news sites usually just re-post garbage from other websites and even the stupidest people would wise up. Ads are just as bad but at least the site owner can expect some profit at the end of the day as opposed to hoping someone buys the privilege to comment.

The legacy version is still enter a word or number

>using a browser from the largest advertising and tracking company on earth
>even logging into it for them to make it easier for them to follow, track and sell you

incredible

Did you not read the rest of the post?

Nigger

smart dumb nigger

>Cred Forums Pass

easier to identify the redditors now at least

Good question, why would people proudly display they only started supporting Cred Forums in 2015? Utterly disgusting.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

>ywn have a meme pass

thanks Hiroshima, now there is actually less shitpost

Sure but what's the actual downside to charging for it? You instantly reduce the amount of moderation and add a complete new and untapped source of revenue. i mean imagine how many people would pay to be able to comment on CNN.com, WSJ or Forbes.