Did Jack Bauer ever do anything wrong?

Did Jack Bauer ever do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=us5K--CFtdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heroin

To be fair he quit it cold turkey within a day

He shot nigger-bauer in the fucking face when he was just released from 2 years of torture and capacity and was clearly disturbed.

Jack could have found some way to reason or incapacitate Curtis but no, he shoots him in the fucking head.

Noone around bats an eyelid or tries to restrain Jack.

He got pretty dark in the later series like shooting non hostiles in the leg and shit. But I love him regardless.

Capacity? I mean captivity. Fucking fones.

>Jack could have found some way to reason or incapacitate Curtis but no, he shoots him in the fucking head.

He couldn't get a clear shot, also he was suffering from PTSD after just released from imprisonment. Season 6 sucked in general

>Noone around bats an eyelid or tries to restrain Jack.

Have you ever watched 24?

You mean when he shot Robocop's wife in the leg? That was fucking great. One of my favourite Bauer-moments.

That always bugged me. He didn't even try to not kill him, and forgets about it within an hour

Meant

He was played by Keifer Sutherland

At that particular moment, Jack should have been tasered and sedated and then sent for psychiatric council before being charged with murder.

>
>You mean when he shot Robocop's wife in the leg? That was fucking great. One of my favourite Bauer-moments.

That was awesome, but i meant the dickhead protester to get into the embassy in the latest series. He'd never have done that in earlier seasons. He did a lot of fucked up stuff in this season now i think about it.

Jack is never wrong, but he's never right...

Season 6 was great compared to fucking season 8

Again, 24 is not very logical and extremely over the top which made it great

THATS JACK BAUER
best scene

>its a Jack goes nuclear episode
youtube.com/watch?v=us5K--CFtdI

>when he was just released from 2 years of torture and capacity and was clearly disturbed.

I've always thought this is the reason he shot Curtis, he panicked and couldn't think clearly. I think people forget just how mentally fucked up Jack is.

He cuts a pedo's head off in season 2, that's fairly dark

2bh Curtis was about to commit murder himself and fuck up the mission. Jack asked him multiple times to stand down.

I agree.

Not wrong from a moral viewpoint, but from a professional one this was totally wrong and deprived CTU of some vital intelligence

Holy shit I forgot about that. Fucking hilarious.

Absolutely. Just put the bitch in a black site or something. Instead Jack tries to earn redemption and further fool himself he's a decent person because he kills bad people and destroys a potential source of information.

It was kinda silly that nobody inquired about that either. What, she jumped after being restrained by handcuffs?

He chopped off an innocent paedophile's hand for no reason.

Isn't this like an eight year old meme?

>ITT: people ask why hardcore PTSD Bauer did things that seem illogical

I don't know I've only seen one or maybe two seasons of 24 maybe even three but the dvd I was watching had a scratch so I missed most of the episode with the cougar and amnesia or some shit but there was a great scene of Elisha Cuthbert running around in a tank top with her big jiggly boobies bouncing and she was all sweaty.

>anno domini 2016
>negotiating with terrorists in any way

>missing out on hikkimori Drama

Best part of S2

One thing Jack did right was produce this cock socket

>not negotiating with them by putting a wet cloth over their face

Do you even Jack?

Season 2 begins and he's got a sweet depression beard since the aftermath of season 1, then he goes and shaves it almost immediately.

I wanted a full season of vengeful BearJack and he squandered that in the season fucking opener.

dick status: M U H

Not letting go of that boring vegetable Audrey despite having an eager golden retriever willing to do anything.

>BearJack
>not LumberJack

>ywn have a qt CIA sidekick with a tortured past who lets herself get fucked up to buy you some time

>LumberJack
Kek

>sitting on him
wew

I wish there was a season of unchecked psycho Jack who blacks out and fucks people up.

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

He didn't save the best girl, Renee

So what, they still managed to fugg.

>oh god she's as crazy as me

I wish there was another season of them operating.

Hell yes, something like the Lucas North story from Spooks with Jack in 24 would have been choice.

I'm watching Designated Survivor and you can see it in his eyes he wishes to do 24 again badly.

I'm sure he asked them to let him do a "damnit" in the last episode.

He helped convince a scared America that torture was ok and that it worked. Thanks Jack.

Not his fault Americans are so easily influenced.

Not the fault of 300 million that a few hundred politicians were convinced by a TV show.

Audrey a shit, I'm glad she died.

What the fuck is he doing?

Shooting people in the crowd and claiming the guards at the American base they're protesting at are shooting into the crowd to cause a distraction so he can sneak into the base.

The absolute madman!

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

>kneecapping bongs ever bad or illogical

Patrician

I just realized that this is basically the ending to Dredd.

How is Renee not in great tier?

Switch Michael Madsen and her 2bh.

What happened to Behrooz?

ANSWER ME DAMMIT!

I hope 24:Legacy dies on its ass.

Fucking shameful cashgrab.

24 without Jack Bauer is like 24 without Jack Bauer.

Will they claim racism if it flops?

Man, that really was a golden age of TV; 24, LOST, Prison Break (season 1 at least), The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad and plenty more.

TV peaked.

Is this show any good? It's on Amazon prime and I need a show to marathon.

Also these first episodes reek of early 2000s. I love it.

Yeah, but not something to be taken to seriously. It gets really over the top at some points, but that's what made it so good.

It's an amazing show to marathon.

Black President's daughter was such a qt.

S2 Jack best Jack

shooting at american citizens is pretty messed up