So J did the right thing by moving the table to write on, right...

So J did the right thing by moving the table to write on, right? That's the sort of thing I would have done to avoid struggling to write on my lap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJLctojp9lU
youtube.com/watch?v=wmjXCZRDIYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously what the fuck were these tests even about?

Remember when Willy did the theme tune for his movies?

To see if they could think outside the box, probably. The test themselves were probably irrelevant; it's showing that you can use your surroundings effectively that was probably what they were looking for.

Can you imagine if Will Smith actually got cast as Neo as was originally intended and did a rap song for it?

>we don't need professionals, we need a black dude
>everyone else in the agency is a grumpy write guy
How the fuck did they pass the test then?

Shit, using the word "probably" three times in two sentences? I suck at writing.

The Matrix trilogy would have been so much better.

I thought he was right in shooting the cardboard cut out of that little girl. Seeing as the aliens tend to hide themselves like that.

They were all hired before Human Resources introduced quotas.

You'd have 50/50 odds of recruiting someone who was just a child murdering psychopath with that test.

There was another black guy there among the possible recruits.

What was the real reason he got hired before they introduced that time travel bullshit?

Wait, my bad, there were 3 including Will.

Out of the box thinking and ingenuity. MIB 3 is trash.

WOOO! Ha-HA! Take a payphone down to the virtual ground, it's the Matrix for real, I'm they one they call Neo! Ha-HA!

Fire.

That was the whole test. To see if he would use the tools at his disposal especially the one's not given to him.
Hell, the rest of the "recruits" were probably just there to provide reinforcement to ridged structural thinking and were never even considered to be proper applicants.

Uh, wickey wild wild
Wicky wicky wild
Wickey wild, wicky wicky wild wild wild west,
Jim West, desperado, rough rider
No you don't want nada
None of this, six gun in this, brotha runnin' this,
Buffalo soldier, look it's like I told ya

>Rise up
>Write in the back of the chair

That's the whole point, J is willing to get shit done even if it makes him look like an imbecile and fucks over everyone else. Exactly the kind of person the MiB wants.

Could you guys make it into the MiB? Do they ever sleep?

I'd wash out and get neuralized when I refused to touch the disgusting slimy aliens

I'd get in trouble for trying to fuck one

I probably would've just sat down on the ground in front of the table where it was.

I find it highly ironic that Cred Forums loves shitting on reddit but happens to have a thread about MiB on the exact same topic as /r/movies does right now.

Interesting.

But isn't the MiB all about muh rules and secrecy?

That's what neurolizers are for

Well, he could have moved the chair towards the table and inspire the rest to do the same. That would have been even better, but not really funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJLctojp9lU

Even that would have been a correct way of handling the situation. One could have also sit on the ground infront of the table.
It was just about doing what needs to be done without letting things that seem uncomfortable stop you from it

There is?
Maybe you should go back there and stay there

presumably they'd have other gateway tests to weed out the child killers. But Rip Torn looks like the kinda guy who'd hire a child killer or two just to keep things fresh.

Got agents chasin me up and down the street, gotta dodge em *HOL UP* cause i aint missin a beat. Turn left, no im cornered but i dont need no gun, my names Will Smith, bitches call me The One-
*Trinity twerks in black skintight latex*

>live fire simulation
>everybody shoots alien
>J fires at a blonde little girl

>"why don't you shoot at aliens?"
>"that guy was just jogging if I was shot for jogging in the neighborhood I would be pissed"
>"why did you shoot the little girl then?"
>"she is holding a textbook of quantum physics she is suspicious"
>"

Oh god, J would have shot Rei

Asuka is the genius kid. Rei and Shinji are regulars

lol no, Asuka is practically retarded.

Rei is the one who reads books on quantum physics, DNA and shit. Then her room has quantum physics terms scribbled on the walls.

Probably, but I wouldn't want to. I would try to get my hands on one of those glasses though. Fuck yo neuralizer shit.

look at those fucking chairs man.
good luck moving them

Then why did the boss guy/Agent Zed look super pissed at J for dragging the table and shooting the girl?

Then I guess I never noticed that. I always thought Rei was retarded, Shinji is regular but sucks at math, and Asuka is the genius

Probably.

>implying the only reason J was recruited wasn't because he could run fast

How can you even believe that, Asuka consistently acts like an idiot throughout the entire series while Rei spouts philosophy 24/7 and is 2deep4u all the time.

Have you seen the third movie? He was going to be recruited no matter what.

It's almost like Cred Forums isn't one person.

J was recruited because he has skills as a detective and he has skills in a bureaucracy. MIB is just immigration services for the whole planet, they dont need military. K saw this in him

Zed didn't want J in the company but K vouched for him because he was able to run down that alien on foot.

Smith himself turned it down because he didn't think he'd be good

Because they still want discipline.

K didn't like him, but J had the final say since he would be his partner.
J valued his resourcefulness and cleverness.

fuck got all my names wrong whatever

>Writing Zed instead of just Z

That's why they asked WHY he shot her idiot.

We all know that redditors crosspost shit all the time, we just don't know exactly when because most of us aren't redditors.

Write the theme toon, sing the theme toon

>Men in Black is 19 years old

It's Zod.

Not that user but now I realize I never watch the third one. Or even, the second one complete.

now this would've been kino

The second one is complete garbage. I would highly recommend avoiding it at all costs. The third one isn't terrible really, but I prefer to just believe theres only one MIB movie in my own headcanon.

asuka is a prodigy but constantly fucks her own shit up because of her huge ego and insecurity

youtube.com/watch?v=wmjXCZRDIYE

Thank God the kid's TV cartoon was decent.

Affirmative Action hire.

>MiB is 5 years older than the average poster

Easily. But I wouldn't want to because I like civilian life.

>forgetting about the alien holding the tissue

bitches don't know that the mib and wild wild west songs are actually really good

wild wild west is a legit banger

Wickywicky Ma-Ma-Trix ha-Ha!

>
>tfw still have the Wild Wild West Burger King sunglasses

My niggas. I had the CD as a kid.

we know what you meant man, don't be too hard on yourself

J was obviously an affirmative action hire for diversity purposes

The tests didn't matter. He had the job the moment he first said "HOL UP HOL UP"

Become agent , wait till theres some kind of assembly/meeting of all agents, neuralize everyone, now in charge of MIB and unlimited alien technology, take over the world.

>Aliens are living all over the world
>doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
>The Men in Black are here to protect the wo-orld
>doo-doo-doo-doo-doo
>I've got a good idea
>Just you keep me near
>I'll be so good for the Men in Black

The Designated Survivor

to see who was the best of the best of the best

Because he hates negroes but Agent K used to sleep with one in Lincoln times

Maybe. I'm a Lt in the Royal Canadian Navy, so like, I'm no joke I guess.
Not to say I think I'm particularly tough, but I was well suited to the military organization in the beginning, and I've improved my suitability through training and experience.

>Thinking we know what the fuck goes on in Ribbit

You have to go back

But are you the best of the best of the best of the best of the best of the bestest that are the best?

the test is just a formality.
hes already been chosen based on catching the alien earlier.

They were meant to test your ability to adapt and think outside the box.
Each test was "flawed". Inadequate instructions or materials. Your real test was to see how well you did to compensate and overcome those flaws. After all, it doesn't matter if you know the answer to a question, if you can't fill in the hole on your sheet. Or how tight your shoot grouping in on a target, if you are shooting at the wrong target.

This is correct.

>Or how tight your shoot grouping in on a target, if you are shooting at the wrong target.

You could not have contradicted yourself more flagrantly unless you think J actually WAS supposed to shoot the little girl.

Uh, I'm among the best of my age of my rank in my service. So sure.

He wasn't really supposed to shoot anything on the range. As the job is entirely about interacting with otherworldly horrors.

ummm

no im pretty sure they were supposed to shoot each other.

It really triggered the soldier guys so yeah.

in the comic he's supposed to shoot the girl

in the film... well

Isn't Earth treated as some kind of refugee camp or at least we have a fuck-ton of slimy immigrants on probation and shit?

>Can you imagine the panic if the public was made aware of the existence of extra-terrestrials

Yeah I'm sure its panic they would feel, Agent Reddit.

Is this a joke?

This. The job is basically being an intergalactic beat cop who occasionally has to whip out the big guns, not being a roidhead commando who always follows orders, always shoots first and never thinks for himself

Yeah, I think K explains that it was chosen as neutral ground because it was a shitty backwater filled with dumb apes that no one wanted to conquer even if they easily could

Movie name