NEW LOUIS OC TONIGHT

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07yc9zh

>In light of the unmasking of Jimmy Savile as a predatory sex offender, and 15 years on from the BBC documentary When Louis Met Jimmy, Louis Theroux sets out to understand how a man who was at the centre of British entertainment and charitable fundraising for decades was able to get away with a long litany of crimes.

>In this reflective 75-minute film, Louis talks to some of Savile's victims and to people who worked closely with him, and re-examines moments from the original film as well as footage that has never aired before on television.

get hype

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9764387/Paul-Daniels-admits-he-cannot-be-sure-all-his-groupies-were-over-16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0
youtube.com/watch?v=megERv_TPvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ssk_oA-MFlg
heavy.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-federal-lawsuit-documents-thomas-meagher-attorney-lawyer-katie-johnson-epstein/
youtube.com/watch?v=L0iXhENBXGU
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jimmy-savile-gropes-teenager-in-newly-emerged-louis-theroux-footage-a7341246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU
independent.co.uk/news/the-mysterious-sri-lankan-world-of-arthur-c-clarke-1142640.html
filmon.com/channel/bbc-two
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbctwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZc45WlMvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've still not watched the first one because Savile's always creeped me out just to look at him

Should I man up and watch it to prepare for this?

His "When Louis Met..." series featured:

Jimmy Savile
>later exposed as a predatory sex offender
Paul Daniels
Max Clifford
Neil Hamilton, Michael Jackson
>mulligan, the topic was sex offenses

Ann Widdecombe ("""virgin"""), Chris Eubank, and Keith Harris are the only ones still clean. Did Louis have some inside information or just a keen sense for wrongness?

It's a tough sit knowing what Saville had done, but worth watching beforehand (although they'll probably feature clips in the programme tonight). Fuck the BBC for consciously making an effort to cover up the horrible shit he did though.

>Paul Daniels
Source?

My time with Cred Forums had come to an end. I had observed the tragic irony of the people most famous for saying "you're a big guy" feeling so small in the grand scheme of modern society. A community brought together by a love of films and television, ultimately segregated by the hatred of their selves, creating a hostile environment in which lingering could be seen as a subconscious form of self harm. The question I was left asking myself was: "If I took away your imageboard, would you die?"
The answer, it would seem, is that it would be extremely painful. For them.

>tfw A Place for Paedophiles cannot be shown legally in the United States

>Fuck the BBC for consciously making an effort to cover up the horrible shit he did though

Whitey you just mad you have the babydick and can't compete with a real african warrior smdh

>The answer, it would seem, is that it would be extremely painful. For them.
Fucking kek

Therouxposting is an underrated meme.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9764387/Paul-Daniels-admits-he-cannot-be-sure-all-his-groupies-were-over-16.html
>The magician Paul Daniels has admitted he cannot be sure all his "groupies" were over 16 because life in the 1970s was a “blur”.

>over 16
bar set so low yet still he can't be sure.

Thorax is a redditor.

There's a difference between what Savile and Clifford did and not being sure that you might have shagged a 15 year old by mistake though, especially in the 70s

Interesting that you substituted Clifford for Daniels there...

yeah if you're ugly balding, i don't think you refuse tight 16 year old pussy.

My time with user has come to an end. During our time together, I learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irrelevant, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion forward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself.

Why not? I can't imagine it's privacy laws.

It's privacy laws.

How does that work with the public sex offender databases?

I think that doc was filmed in California. Do California state laws protect sex offenders' privacy? Wouldn't really surprise me t b h

Jimmy Savile did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0

Did he know?
youtube.com/watch?v=megERv_TPvA

I could imagine so. A lot of people knew a lot but weren't allowed to say. It seems those that didn't give a shit were the only ones who were allowed to hint at it at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ssk_oA-MFlg @3:40

Better than nothing I suppose. The stores over here have his Scientology movie listed for the 5th of October so keep an eye out for rips.

classic paul daniels

Everyone famous, male or female, has probably fucked a 15 year old. The difference is that most legitimately dont know or at worst dont care. Savile, Harris, etc went out of their way to look for them that young.

Next!

>it's a BBC focuses on an irrelevant, dead nonce whilst ignoring the massive political pedo ring in this country episode

>Implying there are no Conservative paedos.

I never implied there weren't

My Mum works in Leicester and the asian lads there always knew he's bent in all meanings of the word. Anyone who was surprised by the prostitute thing wasn't paying very close attention to him at all.
This as well though

Im surprised there have been almost no women accused of stuff like it. Claire Perry is the only one i can think of who was even accused.

Margaret Thatcher duh

Shes not been accused of molesting though, just of letting it happen.

>it's 2016
>still no jeffrey epstein documentary

Mrs. T wasn't a nonce, but she used it to play politics

I even remember there was an interview with her former chief whip about how they got MPs to do things and he let slip something like "maybe I would mention that we helped them when they'd been caught with little boys" as a way to get them to do something they wanted

Yeah, that kind of behaviour was common on all sides in the 80s. Im guessing its part of the reason Alan Clark never hid anything, so the whips had nothing on him.

heavy.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-federal-lawsuit-documents-thomas-meagher-attorney-lawyer-katie-johnson-epstein/

theres so much shit on epstein but the only thing that has got through to the mainstream news is some of the prince andrew stuff in which epstein is barely mentioned.

underrated

>still no scientology movie.

The fuck is this?

Because the Scientologist organisation are making it a massive burden for him to release it

its out in cinemas now user....

It's because it got a cinema release

Is the Scientology movie going to air on the BBC at some point of will it just go straight to dvd/bluray?

My issue is how professionally creepy he is. He knows "all the pedophile slang" and he masterfully avoids questions or gives you vague answers. You can't press him.

Any way to watch this live?

on tv, bbc iplayer, tvcatchup.com. If your american use a proxxy or something i suppose. Its bbc so it should be easy peasy to watch.

Can't wait for all the new memes from this episode guys

I'm sure someone will provide a stream later tonight.

SHO WADDY WADDY

>Jimmy: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

>Louis: I UNDERSTAND!

*Jimmy barely taps Louis on the chest and sends him flying 50 feet*

This really isn't related in the slightest to this thread, but am I making it up or did Showaddywaddy once support the Industrial Noise band Einsturzende Neubauten?

Reminder that there is still no actual evidence against Savile.

But there is. There's video footage of him sexually assaulting people for a start.

Whats the story with Claire Perry?

What the girl on TOTP? He could have been tickling her for all we know.

There's new footage in the doc tonight.

yes

Sauce

We'll see. What makes me laugh is everyone saying "Oh we knew but he was so powerful and feared that we were scared to speak out" Savile was never powerful or feared. He was a has been by the mid 70's in the music world and little more than a tv novelty in the 80's before back to being nobody in the 90's and beyond.

underrated

There's footage of him groping a 15 year old in the Flying Pizza, a restaurant near his flat in Leeds.

I also used to eat there, very good restaurant at the time. Gone downhill a bit now.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0iXhENBXGU

She looks thirsty as fuck. If that's all they have no wonder they waited until he was dead and couldn't sue for defamation.

;(

It can't be much or Louis would have handed the footage to the police. Unless he claims he was scared, Savile all powerful blah blah

They also had a load of women pretending to be Duncroft ex-pupils even though there's no record of them.

>to understand how a man who was at the centre of British entertainment and charitable fundraising for decades was able to get away with a long litany of crimes.

because it's a method of political control

Jews saturate you with sexualized images and openly promote pedophilia, but profit from the "unmasking" of pedophiles they have created.

the goal is the same as their schemes with debt and drink/drugs: slavery

>a man who was at the centre of British entertainment

He wasn't

Lydon was just trying to be edgy.

For a couple of years he really way everywhere. He made cameos in a ton of shows.

So did Spike Milligan, Terry Wogan, Norman Wisdom etc etc

how long til it starts?

2 hours

I read your comment and worried that you implying they were all nonces as well.
I should really look at what people are replying to before the reply itself

Just saying that as much as I never liked Savile particularly, there is still no hard evidence against him.

>implying this is a bad thing

manipulating and forcing/blackmailing young women into sex is absolutely not warranted nor should be allowed in my opinion, but people tend to forget that teenagers are also willing to have consensual sex. which is just sex, there's no distinction between an 18 year old having a one-night stand and a 15 year old having one.

cunts who step over the line give the rest of us hebephiles a bad name.

A bit late now, burt can anyone confim this? She's MP of my constituancy so any dirt woud be greatly apperciated.

More here:
youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE

Based Frank Skinner. Underrated imo.

I agree that there's a tendency to blame Savile on the politicalelite, but that's not why people were scared of him.

Before he was a media luvvy in London, he ran nightclubs and dancehalls in Leeds. You don't do that kind of work without knowing people; police, criminals, security. If you crossed Savile you weren't going to get taken out by the Prime Minister, more low end criminals smashing you up. It did happen, frequently.

He was well respected and had close relations with the bottom feeders of society who arguably had a lot more to do with his 50 year sex rampage than the "establishment"

I just want Louis to do a documentary on NEETs.

fixed

>mfw I originally created that post

Why does Louis always have to be such a downer? ;_;

finna stream it live
streaman twin peaks while I wait
shill my link for me lads
castamp.com/live/killme

god damn it ;;
[screaming crying pepe.py]

Conservative 'morality'

this happens in every goverment in the world

>If you crossed Savile you weren't going to get taken out by the Prime Minister, more low end criminals smashing you up. It did happen, frequently.

Didn't Saville blatantly threaten Louis when he first met him? Something about how some lads knew where to find him if they needed to

Supposedly MI5 were doing the same thing with Kincorra Boy's Home in North Ireland to blackmail Loyalist politicians and paramilitary figures

thanks mate, nothing like a new Louis

Is Nadine the worst character on Twin Peaks.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jimmy-savile-gropes-teenager-in-newly-emerged-louis-theroux-footage-a7341246.html

The thing is, people forget that even before he died there were rumours that he was a nonce. A lot of people at the BBC may well have known for a fact that he was, but I imagine a lot of them were just hearing the same rumours that the rest of the population were hearing.

Louis is the ringleader

np
just shill for me in later threads if someone asks for a stream
also
>not wanting a super strong handjob from nadine

Where can us americans watch this?

That guy ... what a mad man

read this thread you spastic freedom nigger

He had his security rough up a reporter who tried to expose him.

HIPAA

Also, don't forget that Savile was also questioned as a suspect in the murders of his good friend Peter Sutcliffe. Which does make you wonder if there are more bodies out there that haven't been discovered.

Reminder that there is still no actual evidence against Scientology

Best place to stream Louis episodes? Projectfreetv doesn't have any links.

broadcastthe.net
hdbits.org

there is an easy to find torrent with everything

>Best place to stream Louis episodes?
Her Majesty's British Broadcasting Corporation Channel Two

What's CIA doing with Louis CK's daughter?

He frequented Elm Guest House which was also frequented by Lord Janner and that fat fuck Liberal MP who were being protected by MI5

It's not too much of a stretch to say Saville was protected by the higher-ups

>stream

lern2read

>not getting the joke
hmm

Speaking of Sutcliffe, can anyone explain how exactly pic related came to be? I get how Bruno could end up involved, because let's face it he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but in what situation would going to Broadmoor as a celebrity seem a good idea anyway.

I'm outside the UK. How to do I get onto a VPN? Is it expensive? Will it fuck my computer up?

:^)

What's the cost for a day pass? I can't afford a proper licence.

kek
you have to go back

I see, thanks.

two curly wurly's and a can of special brew

OUR
GUYS

>expecting a serious response
>ever

Gets even weirder when you realise that's a masonic handshake

Icke was right

Royal family = pedos

youtube.com/watch?v=3Keq994rUkU

Fasten on the Bacofoil, lads, time to go berserk

30 british minutes remaining
castamp.com/live/killme for a live stream

Why is that conspiracy theorists can never just stick to plausible things

Like Icke could have a far wider audience if he didn't go full "lizards control the planet"

Alex Jones could get more people to listen if he wasn't all "the CIA is controlling the weather"

Anyway, I doubt her maj is involved but her cunt son the Duke of York is dodgy as shit and flew on Epstein's plane

Where's the proof about the morgue stuff? Was it all just rumours?

Supposedly Mountbatten was a pedo

But it really stretches belief that the royal family was entirely oblivious to the fact so many politicians were nonces

hola

programmes get put on iplayer right after they aired right..
..that'll be some nightmare fodder for tonight

about an hour and a half later usually

is that duchovny?

>He frequented Elm Guest House

Has that ever been proven?

This is the problem. Some people aren't satisfied that Savile was a disgusting individual. They want it to be part of a conspiracy. The conspiracy was between Savile, the BBC and parts of the media. It didn't involve Ted Heath or the Queen.

>an unemployed Catholic truck driver
>a half literate boxer
>masons

Even if they are, or were, they're unlikely to have engaged in that sort of thing with Savile.

Jimmy Savile was kept out of prison by:

>middle and lower end beauracrats
>charity workers
>doctors
>career criminals
>local police officers
>the BBC
>the NHS

This isn't enough for some people. The working and middle classes of Britain kept Savile in girls and cigars, not the old money.

You can watch tv live on the iplayer too

Both of those gentlemen became famous due to their extreme views, which were so OTT that they set them apart.

Pre-Web, fringe bookstores everywhere would highlight pic related because it was so provocative

I'm streaming twin peaks while I wait
Also yes
20 mins left

chuckled

> It didn't involve Ted Heath or the Queen.

You say that with some certainty

No, there's no "proof" of any hard connections, mostly because it's all been covered up and many of the pedos that were involved are still alive and so allegations can't be made about them (Ken Clarke)

Hola doesn't work for iplayer does it? Most VPNs don't in fact.

lol

Anyone else think this guy looks wierdly like Saville?

Why was Arthur C. Clarke knighted even though he was exposed?

I highly doubt that the monarchy, even if it were into all these things, would enjoy doing them with a passed over DJ and have the whole plot blown wide open by a man who thinks they're all reptiles.

Pedophiles - like homosexuals - aggressively network with others that share their inclinations

You really think Cyril Smith or Ted Heath would've thought that Saville was too much of a lowbrow prole to go noncing with them?

I want King Louis to start an ASMR channel on YouTube.

>exposed
I don't want to believe this, and unless you source me on this I won't.

Irreverent, not irrelevant!

No, I don't think the royal family were involved, it's' also entirely possible that there were two seperate rings, a BBC one and a political one

All I'm saying is that we've had a pedo ring linked to no.10 that was covered up by numerous home secretaries over conservative and labour governments and police were on multiple occasions barred from revealing information or pursuing the suspects under the official secrets act (Cyril Smith) which probably came on the orders of MI5 who are one of the few bodies who can make that call. The same MI5 who we know entrapped Gerry Adams' brother at a child brothel in NI and filmed it to blackmail him. Saville was well-connected, maybe he was part of the political ring, maybe he wasn't, but I just don't see how else he could've evaded capture or serious enquiry for so long

Louis ignored it and is now is profiting off it?
What a scum

Is this Louis' funniest doc?

independent.co.uk/news/the-mysterious-sri-lankan-world-of-arthur-c-clarke-1142640.html

>Tuesday 3 February 1998 00:02 BST

>Arthur C Clarke is still going to be Sir Arthur but the ceremony may have to wait for his reincarnation in another galaxy. That seemed the implication of the announcement from the seaside home of the prophet of the Space Age yesterday, as the impact of the Sunday Mirror's story slowly sank in to this sleepy corner of the global village.

>On Sunday the newspaper declared Clarke to be a self-confessed paedophile. He was quoted admitting as much, and a Sri Lankan "friend" - head of current affairs at the Sri Lankan Broadcasting Company - alleged that Clarke was still having sex with boys "a few months ago". Clarke claimed he had not been sexually active for 20 years.

>Yesterday it was announced that he had requested the conferment of his knighthood to be postponed, to avoid embarrassing Prince Charles. The request was accepted. The ceremony was due to be at the British High Commission tomorrow. Clarke was also said to be discussing the Mirror's story with his lawyers. In Sri Lanka, even the astrophysicist operates at a sedate, pre-modern pace, so 36 hours after the Mirror's story broke it was my duty to bring it to the attention of the director of the institute that bears Clarke's name. Professor Sam Karunaratne was visibly stunned.

>"I can't even believe that a person of the calibre of Dr Clarke would be descending to things of this nature," he said. "It's unimaginable ... People are going to be, what do you say, flabbergasted about this."

Link for you lads. Starts in 5 min

>but I just don't see how else he could've evaded capture or serious enquiry for so long

To do that, you'd have to get into a time machine and go back to West Yorkshire before the 1990s. It was about fifty years behind the rest of the country in every aspect, especially policing.

The unfortunate truth is that Savile was kept up by people in his home city, who were full of support for him and either turned a blind eye, actively supported it or explained it away. He was far closer with local police officers, small time lawyers, local MPs and so on than he ever was with the Westminster establishment. He calculated, correctly, that those people would be the most likely to get him out of problems.

As I mentioned previously, he was looked after. Not by the Cabinet, but by the local cops and journalists who he was mates with. I know it sounds more exciting if he had support from high places, but in reality it was people like him from where he came from that sorted him out.

castamp.com/live/killme
live thorax stream, starts in 3 mins

why are kikes so obsessed with uncle adolf's gold?

I thought Gerry Adams brother was imprisoned for raping his own daughter?

How did he ignore it? He presented him as a weirdo but couldn't pin him down

Who here is getting comfy?

>Dude drugs justifys my pedophilia

I fucking hate celebrities.

Alright boys what are we drinking

Tropical Robinson's here

Here we go

>just ate dinner
>50'' tv
>freezing cold room so i'm covered in blankets
feels good man

This is the live thread, get in here lads

Well he also fucked kids at the Beeb and the Beeb repeatedly covered up and dissuaded investigations into him, it wasn't just a small Yorkshire clique that was protecting him

His kiddie fucking also extended to a boys' home in Jersey, Stoke Mandeville hospital and Broadmoor. He was absolutely prolific

Fresh semen here

HERE WE GO FUCKERS

Good evening lads

GET IN LADS

JIMMY DID NOTHING WRONG

HERE WE GO LADS

SAVILLE FUCKED LOUIS' KIDS

I always thought Savile was a bit creepy, but I didn't think he'd actually be a massive paedo

Nice cup of tea lad

>ywn have a place to crash at louis'

What happens when it turns out Louis is a massive nonce too?

Those pedo shorts lol

> kids running after him

wasnt his fault

Will Louie name the Jew?

louis is far too much of a sperg to be a nonce

Recently spoke to a woman who was a teenager in them days. She said it was normal.

>Here's the box where I keep my CP
wew.

murricunts and EUrotrash please fuck off. UK bantz only in here.

No but he'll name the Anglo

There's literally nothing wrong with fucking 15 year old girls.

Saville was innocent and a good man

A nice Earl Grey

Why is his voice so weird

Do you want some lucozade?

bad taste desu

good pedo who dindu nuffin

>Recently spoke to a woman
stopped reading there

Dirty Northerner

Yankee Candle spotted

So far I don't see anything wrong with this.

How are you feeling?

Always

What did he mean by this?

>he was a disc jockey
>jockey

pottery

i'm american i can't read

Jimmy confirmed for low test

>I think he preferred smaller breasts
Titcow haters confirmed as paedos

>DFC

one of us?

Eternal Anglo detected

She was in her 50s m8

she's not wrong there

She isn't wrong tbqh

>he preferred smaller breasts

SAVILLE CONFIRMED FOR BETA CHESTLET CHASER

> prefered smaller breasts

Cred Forums users confirmed for pedos

HAND RELIEF

saville was lowtest af

>tfw pakis are now stealing all the underage girls from native British pedos

>you will never go for a ride in the rolls with jimmy
>he will never ply you with benson gold

Are anglos sub-human?

dat 1979s safari suit

bloody hell this is graphic

>She
stopped reading there

>a lot of gagging and retching and vomiting
what's the issue here

wew

>gagging and retching on Jimmy Savile's cock
Didn't want to think about that really

I still see nothing wrong with any of this.

So he traded blowjobs for the chance to be on TV? It's a free choice, not rape.

She's not doing herself any favours, certainly.

sounds hot t.bh

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>that lad sitting in the background watching the telly

wew

God damn the sound keeps cutting out. I've never had this problem with iPlayer until recently.

>watching this with my mum right now
wish she'd skipped over the gagging part 2bh

>louis CK sitting in the back masturbating about his wife blowing Jimmy Savile

Fuck's sake this is supposed to be poignant

>sitting on your sofa as your mum describes piping off jimmy savile to louis theroux

/r9k/ confirmed

Did Lois and her bang?

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbctwo

same here, thought it was my laptop

youve got some nerve lad

DEAD MOTHER'S BEDROOM

The irony is that Louis himself is heavily rumoured to be a rapist, albeit not a nonce.

>we're not so different you and i

>tfw sister has friends round

jej

Jail don't count nigger

>jimmy paige, david bowie and other rock stars regularly fucked underage girls
>david bowie famously took the virginity of a 14 year old groupie

>nobody gives a shit

why

> you came here to get the scent back
> smell yourself

saville as lecter would have been goat

very nice

WOSSY

his head is cooked and he is a massive cunt in general

i cant wear the bloke

Was he widely suspected as a nonce to the public before he died?

>"I'm not into that underage shit"

The absolute madman

HOI

JIMMY

they were rock stars so it's ok

high status, good looking

I dont remember them fucking dead people.

also:

talent > victims

Do you think you're in charge?

He regularly forces girls to watch him wank

MAGGIE KNEW

It's the good AIDS/bad AIDS argument. People are such shit.

groupies and teens are different. they're young and looking for sex by the time you're 14 you know if you want to fuck somebody or not, people remember that. unless they're american. i read antony kedis' autobiography and he mentions fucking a 13/14 year old and not realising until she told him afterwards, nobody gives a shit about that either.

Why were the two alternative Theroux threads removed?

This is not what you fucking mods are supposed to be doing, we've discussed this in the Hiro-approved meta threads. FUCKING STOP RUINING Cred Forums ASSHOLES

Yes, hence the clip just now of him talking to Louis in a car about that exact thing.

Theres no way she didn't know.

The entire British "elite" are all a bunch of nonces, 2bh.

There were rumours. Not widely suspected though.

>This woman's hair

God be good

there were rumours for years
i think most people in the tv industry had heard about it

stop making new threads retard

LOUIS KNEW, SAVILE FLEW

>tfw louis isnt a nonce

hes so cute. . .

>direct line to downing street

Where are you "it wasn't a cover-up" shills now

There's no way this old bat didn't know.

what was the youngest Savile was with?

wait until this is full you fucking newfag

Imagine Saville had lived to to be indicted and Louis came to visit him jail.

Kino

why would this need three active threads?

>"Do I fit in yet guys?"

Post yfw you will never be Jimmy and get regular tight pussy

God, the way the British decorate their houses is tacky as fuck.

pretty boring desu

>this is news

Eight or nine I think

It wasn't just groupies, he went to childrens' homes and hospitals to perv on them, people need to read more

"It sez dear Jimmeh, could you, fix it For me to meet shawaddehwaddeh"

>every time he told a journalist how many marathons he'd run, he would give a different number

Maybe he ran some more in the meantime?

Oh I thought you meant thorax.
CK is a deviant

two as far as i know.
he fucked 8 and 9 year olds for sure.

holy fuck he's brutal

probably had high-functioning autism or some shit

Reddit is that way

You don't duplicate threads because of a supposed influx of poltards or Italians or whatever

"ASEXUALS"=NONCES CONFIRMED

this bitch is ancient f.am, what do you want her to do to her yard?
turn it into a one room orchard and her to live in a house made of dropped apples?

Louis works for the BBC, and supposedly, back in the day, the whole Savile thing was an open secret that you'd hear about around the BBC studios. On my phone so I can't link, but in the 90s and on into the 00s, comedians would drop hints about it on their TV shows and you can watch clips of it on YouTube. So, it isn't outlandish to assume that Louis might've heard some of these rumours. On top of that, Savile was also just an eccentric weirdo and pretty much everyone thought he was "off" in some way.

> ive lied for you

she knew

It's a working class old woman you nonce

who else /asexual/ here

wtf is his hairstyle

The "Seedy Mullet"

THE LOVE NEST

>"Today's today, tomorrow's tomorrow and I've got a train to catch"

SAVAGE

Eubank had a kid from a fling who's now a boxer as well as his other boxer son

>never had a gf
literally me

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZc45WlMvs

God imagine how shitty Louis must feel after failing to notice this shit in his original doc

Poor louis...

maybe youre too young. if you grew up with Saville on TV this is unmissable

>Never had a girlfriend even for a week

Is Jimmy /ourguy/?

This nigga

>In our time together

HE SAID IT

He has already stated in the doc that he'd being hearing about the rumours since he was a teenager. Everyone had. I had heard it back when I was a teenager in the 90s along with more current children's entertainers and their sexual preferences.

Harem confirmed

>never had a gf
Is he our guy?

>he felt that feel too

Could you beat Jimmy in a fight?

Mock the Week is on the other channel.

Is it one where Hugh Dennis did his dead impression.

SHOWADDYWADDY

Of course he knew, the BBC all did.

anyone else miss late 90s early 00s Louis when he was a cheeky scamp

too early retard

Whoops sorry lads, too soon

He ticks all the boxes

>why did he ask you your age?
>why do you think?

But...why though?

Jimmy wasn't exactly adverse to fucking kids

dumb bitch nigger wog mod scum ruining Cred Forums

how fucking old are you? I'm pretty old and savile was never on tv in my day

I couldn't help but feel

I'd like to think so.

Not sure about Louis. He told that American pedo he can do 7-8 pull ups in a row. That's about the same as me.

didn't he straight up ask Savile if he fucked kids in the original doc?

How do I watch this if I live in Shartland?

hmmm

All these women claiming
>I din no nuffin back then with Junu

hmmmmm

castamp.com/live/killme

>his hope and optimism, gone

I'm 27

yeah, but Saville gave a really fucking sketchy jokey answer

hindsight is 20/20, but I still think it was possible for Louis to have figured it out if he had put his mind to it

Jim'll fix it was on until the mid 90s so you're evidently not that old.

>justifying his actions
>women

I wonder if Rolf Harris fucked puppies during animal hospital

GOOOOOOOOOOOODEVENINGGOODEVENINGGOODEVENING

>meeting in the middle of a field
>wearing subglasses in winter

It's a gay thing. Straight men used to have jailbait, but the feminists got angry and took it away from us. The gays still have their twinks. It's homophobic to complain about a gay man having a catamite.

>27
me too. Jimmy savile was on telly in the 70s lad. He was a nobody by the 90s

>a bit walnutish

WEW
LAD

Did he run marathons in preperation for his escape if caught?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys

HHHHMMMMMMMMM

PAHAHAHAHA the fucking cunt.

lel, what a creepy old fuck

Rich pervs marrying jailbait isnt just a gay thing

tons of breeder weirdos do it too

absolute madman

Fucking hell

what the fuck is he wearing?

based jim

bit weird that

:^^)

Nothing wrong with twinks.

flavio is fucking based though

OTT sinister music

New thread pls lads

In my family we had VCR tapes of his shows I watched sometimes

That was fucking creepy without the music, fucking hell lol.

326? Fucking hell.

>String vest

Where do you even find them in this day and age?

femanon here, Jimmy in his tank top is getting me kinda wet tbqh

Why did he get a knighthood?
He must have had some dirt on the royal fimily

no smoke without a fire

how the fuck can he claim he's a marathon runner when he's smoking 20 cigars a day?

>that borderline sexual harassment
>worked at the BBC for 30 years

Yeah he was protected

>string vest

What about smoke machines?

are you a walnut?

>326

The absolute madman

>Yeah he was protected

no shit sherlock

Blunty mentioned

are you a walnut though?

now the real shit begins

>let me change
>changes into another string vest

MADMAN

She's pretty fucking good.

those paintings are fucking good

Prince Andrew is a nonce too remember

String vest is slang for pest in Londistan,

>borderline

He was on Top of the Pops all the time, stop talking out your arse.

>blunty got pushed into me

blunty scandal next?

He did a lot for charity

you've cracked the case mate

They call them a wifebeater in scotland

She's a pretty talented painter desu.

NEW

B A S E D

>Noel Edmonds lookalike hanging around in the background

Whores love the BBC (big blunt cock)

Not happy with all these runts being harsh on thorax, what did they expect him to do in his doc anyway

>Another guy sitting in the background listening to someone talking about getting diddled

Where do they find these people?

This girl was a qt back in the day.

Imagine being her husband, knowing your wife lost her virginity to Saville.

Seriously though, how does someone as posh as him, have such god tier bants?

This peado music

Probably learnt it in the army.

she's got a giant lego pedo?

oh shit that picture of his looks like a blonde alan partridge

jfc

Why didn't anyone ever do anything? ;_;

so was that "hunting the nazi gold train" programme any good?

Why are they acting liking Jimmy Savile is guilty when he was never convicted of a crime?