It's been leaked that Beerus and Supreme Kai are going to die...

It's been leaked that Beerus and Supreme Kai are going to die, and Vegeta will be appointed as the new god of destruction. Trained by Whis.

Thoughts?

GT > Super

when will they learn

I think it's Cred Forumsctu/a/lly pretty cool.

But there's Cred Forums bo/a/rd for this shit, you fucking Cred Forumsustistic Cred Forumssshole.

dude what? Vegeta should have died in the fucking frieza saga...

/t/riggered /m/uch?

He did.

good...

I stopped watching after Majin Buu

Bump

Just bumping because I want to see fa/tv/irgins rage about muh anime.

Doesnt that go against vegitas whole arc of becoming nice

Who cares?

There's no goddamn stakes

like he would ever leave bulma

Oh, where's the source?

Grow the fuck up

Will he finally be more powerful than Goku?

Srs? Sauce?

So to combat DBSs compete lack of odds to overcome, they're going to COMPLETELY shit on the point of the series and have a literal unstoppable God in the hand of the good guys

This fucking show man

Somewhat this.

I did the movies. Didn't do GT. Not really down with Super.
But I'm also a fundub fag.

DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT
I demand evidence

you know Goku is 5'9" right?

>piccolo is 7'4

Oh shit.

Is Vegeta /ourguy/?

He's certainly /myguy/

That picture is the best era of DBZ. Everyone got to do a little bit of everything to some degree for the most part. Everyone looks their best. It ended on a high note.

Fuck most of the buu saga. Fuck a lot of super

>She will never think the teddy bear undies you secretly wear are cute and want to lewdly ask you out on dates

Why live?

Buu saga o ly sucks because it follows the Cell saga.

Is this using heights given by some other source, or do they use Goku to extrapolate the height of everyone else? Because the second wouldn't work since they're at different depths.

also
>angriest guy is 1.64
Classic

i liked when vegeta grew a moustache and then got mad when no one gave a shit

Bringing Goku back to life was a mistake

Bullshit.

He grew an awesome full bear with Goku in super.

While in the hyperbolic time chamber for 3 years

When they're only allowed to be inside for 2 years before they're trapped inside

When they were already in there for the two year limit in the cell saga

And it barely increased their powers from where they were anyhow.

>want to make gohan the new hero
>fans bitch so you bring goku back threw bullshit
>but you also do your best to completely shit on gohan

Instant transmission. It's the only way to travel.

Is this art cooler than the actually moment that inspired it?

>Toriyama brought back Dragonball after over 20 years because THIS was the story he felt still needed to be told

That looks awful.

That actually sounds like a really cool arc.

>no live action of this

I still believe DBZ could be done. Fuck, most of the big fights end up in the desert. Shit would be cheap.

Didn't Buu blow that up? Clearly shit like that doesn't matter if you're strong enough

Yes, and they had to rip their way out through space and time. New hbtc resets everything for them.

Fuck! I forgot that point!

Piccolo actually blew up the entrance to try and seal them with Buu inside the chamber since Gotenks fucked up

God damn it Super is stupid

he run out of money

would be better without all the background shit going on imo

Mr popo repaired the chamber, they say this in the same episode

Didn't Roshi destroy the fucking moon in the first martial arts tournament? And then didn't Piccolo destroy the moon again while he was training Gohan?

The only canon measurement is Bulma's boobs being 85cm

>The guy who's made a lifelong job of getting rekt is becoming the God of Destruction.

Let's make Piccollo the Supreme Kai as well and leave the fights to Goku.

Japanese people are short. You'd need to add atleast 10 centimeters to have a credible idea of their heights.

Cool, could you post a thread on Cred Forums about it then?

It's not his fault he keeps jobbing
That should have been his kill in Resurrection F and everybody knows it but Kakarot had to do it because
>muh protagonist needs the win

>talking about anime that isn't moe/slice of life on Cred Forums

Nope

THIS THIS THIS THIS
A MILLION TIMES THIS
God, it's so nice to finally have an image that describes my sentiment of the matter

Whatever you say, shorty. It's always the same good ol saiyan arrogance that gets him rekt.

I wish Beerus' whole "God of Destruction" schtick was more of a plot point here. It's basically irrelevant now. Maybe something like:
>Trunks' world is constantly getting fucked, and only through "outside" intervention is it being saved, if you can call it that (through taboo time manipulation)
>Revealed that Trunks' world continued existence is destabilizing the universe, and it's Beerus' duty to wipe it out.
>For some reason, Beerus has been manipulating events to have that Earth destroyed rather than doing it directly himself.
>After Goku and friends whip Zamas, Beerus finally has to put his foot down.
>Z-Fighters choose saving Trunk's world over saving entire universe, fight Beerus

Or something like that. Have the villain become a villain again.

>Bulma's boobs being 85cm

Saiyan arc is high point of series. Freeza is good. Cell and Buu are putrid

BoG and RoF were better than most of Z. I can't watch Super with the budget it has, will wait for manga to be completed