Thoughts?

thoughts?

Will they finally take Aleppo then?

Well it IS the current year.

According to his DM article he's still in favour of the general programme, so fuck him

He's happy for other white men to get sacked for no reason, but not him.

Hope he gets cancer.

And nothing redpills normie brits than this. We don't have a culture of affirmative action, this is an entirely new concept being rammed down an overwhelmingly white country. It'll only end badly, and I can't wait

White people had a good run guys.
I think we can all agree on this. So it's about time that we are replaced. For progress.

Agreed
#I'mWithHer

You wanted women and minorities to fight for dominance in society.

And now they are, and now you're the one complaining about it instead of acting, just like women and minorities used to. Fair's fair.

>le white man is the most persecuted group meme

he made his choice

>white bois complaining about being persecuted when they've been doing it for thousands of years

What it doesn't tell you is his black wife and halfie kids now go hungry.

>bois

You should be persecuted for horrible grammar.

>Jimmy Saville caught on camera groping a girl in front of her mother

Jesus, not even death can stop him

FUCK white people

when will people realize the wrong side won ww2?

In America, he could sue and probably settle with the BBC for a couple millions. BBC are catering to their market, they must have evidence that more diversity brings in bigger profits. Hollywood must too, none of these corporations are doing to be good and be progressive. Money is the only reason these people exist.

Obviously bullshit but if he's good he'll get picked up by another station pretty quickly. Meanwhile if his replacements are shit, they'll fail and get fired.
It all works itself out.

What a piece of shit

>they'll fail and get fired.

Nope, the audience will get called racist/sexist for not subscribing wholeheartedly to the muh diversity hugbox.

It's an extraordinary mentality

You literally lost your livelihood but you're still in favour of it

IF YOU IGNORE THEM,
THEY'LL GO AWAY.
NOW THEY AREN'T LEAVING,
WHAT ELSE I CAN SAY.

The BBC is a monopoly, it doesn't respond to market forces so they can get away with pulling this crap

I don't say this often, but what a genuine cuck.
Didn't Mitch Benn get the boot for the same reason?

The epitome of being cucked.