What a complete turd of a movie

What a complete turd of a movie

>boring villian stereotype that wants to destroy humanity
>all that boring unrealistic battles and fight scenes were important characters always get saved by luck
>Forced romances
>Forced humor

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWLaFQNwVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut your whore mouth, it was magnificent.

Quinto doesn't know how to play Spock.

>boring villian stereotype that wants to destroy humanity
No he didn't. He wanted to destroy the federation because it was 'breaking bread with the enemy' after he fought against the romulans.

Did you even watch the movie?

It was good.

Probably on par with 2009.

It was one of the only coherent, decent summer action movies this year.

It was probably the best of the new treks.

Minimal Kirk and or Spock punching people.

I hope the new series is not fucking garbage.

I was prepared to hate it just because Car Movie guy was directing, but it was pretty damned good. Miles better than the weaponized shit that was Into Darkness.

truth is the script was soo bad that they scrapped it and let simon pegg slap out this one in no time.

its clearly poorly done and underdeveloped for a reason.

This movie was trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWLaFQNwVE

also
>fast forward action scenes
wtf did they made a Fast&Furious from Star Trek?
>fucking rap music
>idris memelba

>Car Movie guy was directing
i didn't know .. so that's why it felt like a crappy fast&furious

3 > 1 > 2

No.

Another boring uninspired undeveloped villian with superior technology who's from a different time wants to destroy literally everything because of some warped flawed poorly explained 2 sentence ideology.

Every "arch" looks like it was filmed in reshoots and has no impact on how characters deal with the situation.

I cant wait for the part where they almost desteoy the Enterprise...again What Deus Ex Machena will save them this time?

The whole climax could have been solved by beaming his Matrix baby face shit into space.

It was great. You're a pleb.

i think you should have watched a different but your pleb brain wouldn't able to handle it anyways

It was enjoyable.

No it's not art

No it's not deep

It was coherent

It was competent.

A decently put together popcorn summer flick.

Unless you're actively trying to scrutinize it there is not much to complain about it as a movie.

le sexy tuff gurl with facepaint :^)

DON'T YOU FUCKING INSULT JAYLAH I'LL FUCK YOU UP.

It was fucking awful.

The whole movie is Kirk struggling with the responsibility of command but then the villian's beef is with the Federation demilitarising.

Why the hell didn't they make Kirk's main struggle about whether the Federation should be military or not? You know, based on his previous experiences, on enemies like the Klingons etc. Then at the end he realises that the military mindset fucks you up when there's peace - so he commits to the Federation as a peaceful organisation

But nah, nonsense instead

Did anyone actually watch this?

You all know Star Trek is dead, right?

Correct.