WESTWORLD: HBO 8ct/9et

Apparently it's a remake of a 70's show of the same name, but still, you're going to watch right?
Come on, it's Sunday night, what else is there to watch anyway?

this is going to be good. Going to beat out The Expanse for best sci-fi

ill watch fear the walking kino finale instead

>Apparently it's a remake of a 70's show of the same name

do you even bother to fact check what comes out of your mouth?

>a remake of a 70's show

Wrong.

It was a film you philistine

I have high hopes for it.

Can anyone confirm if it's a continuation or remake? Totally hyped for Ed Harris as the gunslinger, when I first saw The Abyss I had to google and see if I was watching Brynner's son or something.

has it leaked?

Neither continuation nor remake. It's a different adaptation of the same source material.

>Apparently it's a remake of a 70's show of the same name

>when I first saw The Abyss I had to google and see if I was watching Brynner's son or something.

Could you sound any more fake?

Probably copied a line from his favourite youtube fag

Yul Brynner was underused in the original

:(

(The actual film was National Treasure 2 but I wanted to seem cooler to my tvbros)

How many season before tv starts to hate it?

They already hate it

Is this going to be one of those shows that's ostensibly science fiction but in pratice 95% of the times it's a cowboy soap opera?

No.

Instead of Discount Jurassic Park, why didn't they just pay Crichton for an actual Jurassic Park series?

How do you know?

Because I have the intellect to deduce things from reading interviews and watching previews, that's how.

Is this bait or what?

I'm serious. He wrote both stories about theme park exhibits gone wild, why not just go with the hotter IP?

John Wayne passed away in the 70s my man, Westerns are O V E R

Looks kind of lame to be honest, I bet it's cancelled after one season.

>I bet it's cancelled after one season.

I hope for your wallet's sake you're not a betting man then. HBO are earmarking this to be the next GoT

It has already planned 5 seasons.

Any word on what the "genital-to-genital touching" and nude "table-like shape" entails?

>nude "table-like shape"
So, flat and rectangular? Hmm, who could it be.

I just want to see rugged western gunfights and soft dainty sexbots. Please HBO don't stray into bullshit just focus on the sexbots and the gunfights.

Jurassic Park with robots

AKCHOO-ALI Jurassic Park is Westworld with Dinosaurs

Anyone know if they're gonna show Medievalworld and Romanworld like the original movie, or is it strictly Westworld?

this guy gets it

What's the name of the show?

looks fucking pretentious

>J.J. Abrams

oh great

The tie-in website mentions that Westworld is just one part of the Delos Amusements experience.

So, presumably the other two worlds exist, but we might not see them.

It's a remake. The original film is not based on a book or anything.

kill yourself my man

Does an executive producer have control over the script or the directing?

It was both

>Westerns are O V E R

No!

I don't trust HBO to make anything decent anymore, it will just be more SJW propaganda in disguise.

The same reason why Leonard Nimoy wasn't in the new Star Trek movie.