Elle.2016.FRENCH.1080p.BluRay.x264-LOST

>Elle.2016.FRENCH.1080p.BluRay.x264-LOST
it's time for verhoevenkino

Other urls found in this thread:

opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/6751811/elle-en
p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.dler.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too bad the trailer spoiled the whole movie

It seems like this torrent doesn't have subs, so I guess you'll have to wait unless you understand French.

actually nevermind I'm retarded, they're here opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/6751811/elle-en

La Pianiste - Part 2
except this one is funny

>didn't find Pianist lolsrandum

New Verhoeven? Oh shit.

who /basedverhoeven/ here?

>huppert
yes please

How do I convince Huppert and Binoche to fart on my face?

this is literally the worst. I like trailers to get a feel for the movie but most of the time I miss the moment to stop watching before getting spoiled.

I think coercion is your best bet

>Elle.2016.FRENCH.1080p.BluRay.x264-LOST
thank you OP
my dick is ready

>Verhoeven learned French for two years just so he could film it in France because Hollywood was too much of a coward to fund it.
>Isabelle Hippert ends up making the best performance of the year.

Based.

magnet?

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2016.

it's on tpb

Cred Forums Pass user since April 2016

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f532dea70fdaf57854cef5fb9c097a89d231c228&dn=CpasBien cm elle (2016) french 1080p bluray x264 lost mkv&tr=p4p.arenabg.ch:1337/announce&tr=http://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.dler.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce

was looking for it just yesterday
:)
seems like a movie that should be seen soon as possible before it gets written about by idiots too much

>2%
triggered

>no subs
>but 12.9mbs
anyone have a good sub source for this?

God fucking dammit, I'm seeing this at a film festival in a week. Do I wait or watch it tonight?

some people leave the house and lead busy lives user

charging at 20% isn't always a viable option

>very tight
well it was rape, most rapes are tight.
this guy must be an amateur.

see

if you choose to see it in a week, be wary of spoilers
h-how do you know user

I'm not worried about spoilers at all really, I just wasn't sure if it was something I'd get more out of with an audience around me.

Just seen it. It didn't spoil anything big.

Not even the baby jokes.

It doesn't actually, if anything, the trailer markets it as a generic thriller with a rape victim seeking justice hook, which is arguably the least significant aspect of the entire picture.

It just goes to show Americans don't get it all and try to make it out to be something else entirely.

Just finished it, pretty good
The game they were making is actually real, it's called Styx: Master of Shadows, probably used the studio's offices for filming.

Do you think she will ever tell the son the truth about the rape?

Nope.

Probably not. His grandpa's history of mental problems is enough, having a fucked up mom is too much

Her mother and her father died before she could ever have a truthful conversation with either. And she's cold and cynical enough to fuck up his son's mind while being on her death bed.

>It's a everybody wants to fuck Isabelle Huppert episode
A sentiment we can all agree on

oh yes

Why is it called Elle? I know it means she but that's kind of an odd name

holy fucking shit yes

>literal whos
>frog

Nah thx family

anyone know if there are actual quality subtitles for it or will they just be subs made by some neckbeard online and be terribly timed and full of errors

you are so pleb it fucking hurts

These are high-quality and seem official. It would be impossible to manually translate it so fast, so they've been probably ripped from the Bluray.

thanks