How can you even defend this shit?

How can you even defend this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfNe2uv-bHs
amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Complete-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250065844
amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Generation-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250089468
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumb anti ezri poster

Youre waifu is garbage. Id rather kiss Janeway on the mouth than hold Ezris hand.

>you will never hold be Dr. Bashir and hold Ezri's hand and kiss her lovingly while she's getting pounded ferociously by Big Klingon Dick
Why even live?

>You will never be Ezri and have Dr. Bashir finger your asshole

;_;

because she's adorable and Nicole de Boer is the most beautiful television actress in the history of the medium. If you hate her you are literally and metaphorically gay

HHHNNRRGGGG

Her character sucks. Why even replace Jadzia? Just let her die with her small breasts.

She wanted to do less episodes, the producers said you can do them all or none so she left.

Jadzia was a fucking nothing character who just talked about things curzon did 90% of the time.

Jadzia was a lazy cunt who couldn't handle working on DS9, so she left to live life on easy street in some sitcom no one gives a shit about anymore.

She's also one of the least interesting characters in the show, tons of potential to flesh out her as a character and explore her past lives and we get like one episode a season that contributes nothing to her arc and is never mentioned again. Ezri, even though her arc was rushed, was an improvement.

all this wrong. Jadzia was perfect for Worf and me

I thought their relationship was forced and stupid, one of the worst aspects of the series. Compare that to Bashir and Ezri where they actually had decent chemistry

>She wanted to do less episodes, the producers said you can do them all or none so she left.

Coincidentally, the same reason Claudia Christian left Babylon 5 in its last season.

>so she left to live life on easy street in some sitcom no one gives a shit about anymore.

Farrell knew the show was ending in one more season regardless of what she did, and she had an opportunity for what would hopefully be steady work beyond that. You can't pass that kind of thing up in acting, it's a feast or famine kind of business - there might not be an offer waiting for you in a year's time. That she was largely retired for a decade after leaving Becker in 2002 seems to have been self-imposed - she got married and had a kid around that time, so presumably she was focused on being a mom.

True, although she admits that leaving DS9 was a mistake and wishes she would have stayed on for one more season. Hindsight is 20/20

Still, I doubt it was easy dealing with Rick Berman

>Still, I doubt it was easy dealing with Rick Berman
Why aren't you as sexy as my secretary Christine?

You should go work at a Kmart.

fucking berman. Roddenberry was misogynist too, but he had tact and liked women.

ur saying wat ezri is hotter than jazia and deep spac niner was best the goatest of all star tracks retardeed faget go die

>misogynist
>liked women
you understand the word misogyny about as well as the feminazis. Roddenberry was a chauvinist, as were most men in his generation

my bad, been drinking a bit today. You are correct

I don't get it. Janeway was shit but I'd happily open mouth kiss her over holding someone's hand.

I agree Worf and Jadzia made no sense at all. It was all nicely wrapped up in TNG that he would end up with Troy who was good with Alexander and knew how to handle his moodiness.

But no, every arc on TNG had to be ruined. Not even my favourite series but its maddening that they couldn't just leave things alone after they decided to end the series.

They should never have made Worf a regular in DS9, which was just a ploy to get more ratings. He would have been fine as a recurring character, but as a regular it was obvious the DS9 writers had no fucking clue what to do with him. He was just there, and they weren't that great at writing him either. None of his charm from TNG was present they made him out to be a moody, insufferable faggot

If I had known they had qt3.14 Ezri as backup, they should have offed Jadzia a lot earlier.

Jadzia's Trill-centered episodes were always among the dullest DS9 offerings. In later seasons her presence was only bearable, because she had that thing going on with Worf. Even her chemistry with the rest of the crew was lackluster. The only thing I remember fondly about her was the lesbian kiss scene.

fpbp

kill urself my man

ezri's one season was more memorable than jadzia's 6 and I even like jadzia. Plus kira was great in the early seasons but fell off hard later on, fortunately based ezri was there to pick up the slack

>defending a worthless character because they are good looking

Does this happen with male characters? Is there a poorly written male character that women defend because MUH HUSBANDOU?

yeah of course

Daryl Dixon

You what mate. Kira was the best part in seasons 6 and 7.

>forming a resistance with Garak and Damar
>forming a resistance with Rom and Ziyal
>helping Jake to have a couple scenes where he isn't totally cringeworthy
Thank you Bajoran terrorism.

Kira is one my favorite characters, find it odd how so many fans don't like her

It's because she has a strong personality.

There are people on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who have zero-personality babes like Troi and Crusher as their favorite Trekfus. They might as well fall in love with a pillow.

I liked Kira but I found most of the Bajoran whining on about The Prophets to be really boring and un star trek like. And I also found it hard to believe that so many of them would still be so pious after the occupation and all the atrocities they suffered.

>most of the Bajoran whining on about The Prophets to be really boring and un star trek like
I see a lot of complaints like this, but I've never felt they overdid it with the Bajor/Prophet stuff. I mean it's certainly part of the show, but not intrusive IMO

>I also found it hard to believe that so many of them would still be so pious after the occupation and all the atrocities they suffered
I think they clinged to their religion because of those very atrocities. Like many have said atheism is a luxury, people in a foxhole need something to believe in. Suffering just makes that belief even stronger, I mean look at the middle ages when the Church was at the height of its power

Ezri gives the most memorable cogent analysis of the Klingon Empire and it makes me have a lot more respect for her character.

youtu.be/sfNe2uv-bHs

Difference is we are talking about a civilisation hundreds of years into the future who have been exposed to all of the other species and their respective religions as well as the vast scientific knowledge of that time, giving them in depth explanations into what the "celestial temple" actually was.

Also they've seen other beings with even more power than the prophets. I just don't understand how someone like Kira could see something like Q and not think "well if the prophets are gods then what's he?"

Source of .jpg contents?

I think it also has to do with how mysterious the prophets are, and I don't remember any "in-depth explanations" about them. From what I recall even the Federation can only speculate

They've also guided the Bajorans for who knows how long so they are ingrained in their culture. As for vast scientific knowledge, I don't know about Bajorans, but humans are adept at ignoring any knowledge or evidence that doesn't support their worldview.

>Also they've seen other beings with even more power than the prophets. I just don't understand how someone like Kira could see something like Q and not think "well if the prophets are gods then what's he?"
Again I think it's because the prophets are mysterious being that don't show off their power. No one really know what they are fully capable of, so it's feasible that Kira would assume Q is not as powerful as them, just more direct in how he interacts with other species. Bajorans would probably consider him to be an alien demon or djinn or something

>tfw too intelligent to watch post TOS Star Trek

amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Complete-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250065844
amazon.com/Fifty-Year-Mission-Generation-Uncensored-Unauthorized/dp/1250089468

Specifically, it's from The Fifty-Year Mission: The Next 25 Years: From The Next Generation to J. J. Abrams: The Complete, Uncensored, and Unauthorized Oral History of Star Trek

You can pirate the first book, but the second book hasn't been ripped/scanned yet.