Season 3 is out in December, anyone else excited?

Season 3 is out in December, anyone else excited?

LMAO U MEAN REDDIT AND MEMEY!

Yes.

I'm worried it won't live up to the hype if I'm honest.

Reddit

> excited

Only If your 12 years old.

absolutely except the 3rd season is usually the make or break for tv series. i'm nervous

*you're

Sucks that 4 chan has to miss out on such a great show cause of an autistic delusion that watching it will make them a redditor. Internet rivalry is the most embarrassing thing about 4 chan lmao

Browsing a site and being infected by its ideology is the most reddit thing of all

no

this

>I was merely pretending

gonna enjoy Morty's spiraling out of control

what's your favourite episode?

mine has to be the one where they get stuck in this scenario where they're at great risk where it seems there's no way out but in the end they end up completely fine

>Infected by its ideology?

Nope i can just spot autism when i see it. Doesnt infect me at all.

*Hello, new friend!

>tfw season 3 will be even worse than season 2
>there'll be more forced 'feels' moments instead of funny moments

not holding out much hope lads

I only refuse to watch it because the female cast is paid 77 gorillion cents less than the male cast.

*you are

good. the show needs a storyline.

Thats not every episode ever, thats every serie, movie and play ever.
You are memeing wrong, friend.

Not really, s2 had like what, two good episodes?

Curious is a better way of putting it. Want to see how the cliffhanger resolves.

Everyone watches it you cuck.

Only idiots let Cred Forums opinion stop them from seeing it themselves

>posting nazi images

that's the joke

wrong, it had one bad episode

Didn't they go out of their way to hire a bunch of female writers for this season? Anyway I'm expecting the quality to go completely down the toilet, which we already saw signs of happening in season 2.

I don't watch cucktoons

ive only ever watch 2 episodes and both were terribly predictable and unfunny, 2 adjective i associate with reddit

No but I will probably download the episodes anyway.

You don't browse reddit? There's lots of good content on there

Since when was being flat-out wrong synonymous with joking? Remember our autism, friend

That show is fucking terrible. It's like Futurama for people with brain damage.

>4 chan

oh boy that cliffhanger sure got me on the edge of my seat. do you think that rick is going to be ok?

>Newfags still dont understand why a reddit audience is fucking terrible

I'm looking forward to it but I'm not excited. Rick and Morty is hit or miss but overall I enjoy it.

If they announced a new season of The Venture Brothers or even another extended episode I would be excited.

I don't really care about the new season but pickle rick is going to be fucking awesome

>M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mor *BUUUUUURPPPP* -ty I-I-I-I-I-I-I *BRAAAAAAP* w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-as *cough* I was *sniff* M-m-m-m-orty I w-w-w-w-was *scratch*

I can't watch that shit for more than 30 secs without wanting to punch kittens

No, I liked the first season and it's just bitter "I hate everyone that isn't me" humor now.

>not being an edgy faggot

Get a load of this guy. I bet he has ambitions and preferences and shit.

Sure, I'm looking forward to it.