Is this worth watching?

is this worth watching?

No, it's reddit

Yes.

something about this kid annoys me though

Just watched it last night and I can honestly say that it was one of the best shows I've seen. Sure, it "pays homage" a little too much but the performances are excellent especially for a series focused on child actors.

stop after episode 4

winona ryder is in it. what does Cred Forums think of her?

See
You have to go back

still a babe

>that rad and comfortable 80's feel

It's probably one of the only newer shows that aren't normie and reddit core. It's worth watching for the opening alone

That's not a criticism

>stranger things not normie or Reddit core
The fuck are you talking about, it's predictable and cliched garbage

yes, it's short. You wont lose much if you don't like it. And for once you could form your own opinion instead of asking shreddit or Cred Forums what you should think

other than the first few episodes no, unless you like Winona Ryder JUST and lots of boring as fuck >she scenes

It's shit, yet faggots are proclaiming as the greatest show ever. It's full of cliches, shitty dialogue, and characters with zero depth

Yes. If you care a bunch about being apart from "sheeple" however, this might not be for you. It's by far the most popular show out.

That's the point, kid. It's literally one big homage.

ok guy fawkes

>It's probably one of the only newer shows that aren't normie and reddit core.
lol what. normalfaggots can't shut up about this show. it's all over social media and the child stars have been paraded on the talk show circuit.

this board is genuinely obsessed with reddit. It's like the j00s of Cred Forums. And i'm a Cred Forumslack. One more reason to shitpost you autists to death until this dumpster of a board gets cancelled forever.
It wont happen but eh, one can dream

Not if you're from reddit, you're right.

so you hate it because it's popular. That's so original and progressive. XD

i didn't say i hate it. i haven't even seen it. i was just responding to that poster's demonstrably inaccurate assertion

who shat in your cornflakes?

You did, Tommy. You shat in my cornflakes.