Post sad things

blockbuster.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

g4tv.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its funny because thehy are closed and noone goes there anymore because their busniess model is predivated on you not having internets ut everyone has internets even niggers and poor peoples so no blockbuster coz they are retardee d fagets

>based big dick blockbuster preserving the "leaving your mom's basement and seeking sunlight" culture

>So you can get the movie and go right back inside
What now

why does that image makes me so calm? and happy?

g4tv.com/

pure JUSTkino

>Are BLOCKBUSTER Stores remaining open?

>BLOCKBUSTER corporate store locations closed on January 12, 2014 however approximately 50 franchise BLOCKBUSTER store locations remain open. Please see the following list of franchise BLOCKBUSTER store locations.

its places that dont have internets like alska or chinese lands

he makes you remember those times when you were being molested by your uncle. At least someone showed some interest in you back then.

it was drawn by some guy using his hands

Blockbuster Online or whatever it was called was glorious for like the year or so they couldn't figure out what to do. Three movies at a time, unlimited rentals. Get three DVDs in the mail, rip them, take them to the store to trade them in for three rentals, rip those while in the meantime the three new ones in the mail are immediately shipped out.

in case someone wants bored people to talk to

I just call the one in norf dakota and call him retarded faget fuck blockbuster is funny no

what did he say

i ask him if he has new star wras he say yes i say ok i wach on internets your job is dum and he say thank ur sir

My life

oh i see thanks

Damn, beaners really love their DVDs.

I just found out Denmark still has blockbusters

>that movie you rented as a kid isn't on DVD

what's her name, Cred Forums?

Not anymore, there is now 14 stores now