Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-Fuo0vLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the winner writes history

>Cap, I signed the Accords, crippled my best friend, imprisoned half the team and made outlaws of the rest so that maybe Pepper might take me back

Everybody who gives this shit money.

Stark

None of them were more in the wrong or right than the other.

Both.
Cap should have told Tony.
Tony should stop being such a cunt.

in avengers 1 the lazer reflects off the shield, but in this pile of shit it absorbs it, explain this shit

>"Steve, we can't keep taking justice into our own hands!"
>Proceeds to take justice into his own hands and tries to kill bucky.

Tony is a hypocrite.

It's his thrusters, not a laser.

fuck bucky though, what a cunt

Stark.

The Accords could only be used to prevent the Avengers from acting when they're needed, or to force them to act when they aren't. Just as they were in the film, used to prevent the Avengers from taking in Bucky peacefully, and then used to make Stark to take Bucky in by force.

Cap, Bucky is a killer and should be treated as much, we don't let people free because they act like the manchurian candidate or they mumble about MK Ultra.
Fuck if someone kills your mom and you don't do anything about it you're a certified cuck.

>Hey bud, do you remember when I created some evil AI self replicating robot that almost destroys the world? Haha, we had a good time, right? But for real now, I think we should all be fucked because of my mistakes. Regards, manlet

Who cares. Men in silly costumes jumping and flying around with a metric ton of melodrama.

Cap didn't want Bucky to go free, though. He wanted him to get due process and be treated as a victim rather than shot on sight.

Bucky is a killer who has done more good for the world in 2 movies than Tony has in 8 years. Tony was fully justified in trying to kill him for revenge, but Bucky was merely a tool used to kill Stark's parents. If it wasn't Bucky it would've just been someone else, killing Bucky wouldn't have saved Tony's parents or anything.

>Tony was fully justified in trying to kill him for revenge,

Just like the twins were fully justified in wanting to kill Stark for revenge?

both.For starring in such a shitty movie series.Im pretty sure both Evans and RDJ are pretty much suicidal and with a severe deppression after such torture in being in the worst capeshit movies..

Cap for being ancap and Star for being a communist

It's the inevitable dilemma Cap was willing to deal with. If the Avengers do their job and try to save people, it's their fault if someone dies. If they don't intervene, it's their fault again for letting people die. Tony wasn't willing to take part in that anymore so he agreed to the accords.

>Guys, we should sign this because we caused a death in Slovakia last year
>I was completely unaware of this until an old woman confronted me yesterday.

They still should have signed

Bucky is a victim who was mind fucked. He's traumatized as fuck.

Quips
Quips
Quips
Quips

Regards,

Not affiliated with DC

What kills me is if the Avengers hadn't acted each time the world would be destroyed several times over.

If I were Cap and the gang i'd wait for Thanos or something to show up and start tearing shit up and when everyone starts begging for help i'd be like, "Oh? You sure? We don't want to step on anyones toes."

holy shit this is incredible. kek'd & SAVED

I liked Suicide Squad better than Civil War and I'm not even memeing...

youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-Fuo0vLE

>7 minutes

"Nothing bad will happen to you if you don't sign the Accords"

"Unless you're Wanda, in which case we'll basically imprison her indefinitely"

"Oh, that big ocean prison specifically designed for superheroes?"

"That's not for you, that's for... someone else"

Samefag, shitposters or genuine DCucks?

>Director's Cut when

I didn't really like it all that much but I definitely got the feeling that it had at one stage been a good film

HOL UP
*chews loudly*
U BE SAYN.
*scrachs dick*
BUCKY WAZ SOME SORTA MURDER N SHIT
*robs retirement home*
NAH DAWG BUCKY WAZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFENS

Tony. He says the Avengers should be controlled and only go after and deal with threats if the government says so, even though the government almost nuked New York (while the Avengers were taking care of the aliens with ease) and was infiltrated by Hydra, and if not for Captain America millions of people would've died. Even at the beginning of the movie, the Avengers save an entire country from destructive bio-weapons and then the government throws a hissy fit because there were a few casualties. If the Avengers have to sit and wait for approval, it would always be too late.

Cap, but the writers really, really, really wanted you to believe it was Tony, so they made the government retardely retarded.

I honestly agree. Cap clearly has no sense of good or evil beyond muh 1950s morals muh old buddy that murdered 100s of people. Stark is willing to work with international authorities and see the bigger picture, the only reason people like cap is cause he is so handsome and muscly tbqh wid ya, Stark's super genius is very underrated.

If Stark wants to kill a criminal before he becomes brainwashed by a few sentences again, he is making the right move

I'd give up my old opinion if I found out he killed my mom. Sure he was an asshole for a good portion of the movie, both were actually. But he was entirely justified in everything he did

fuck that, he never wanted bucky to face justice. It's why he took him outside of the law to Wakanda

the vision crippled war machine not tony. tony still wrong though.

The whole fucking plot was fucking retarded
>Hey Avengers, nevermind that you saved the whole planet a bunch of times, there is still some collateral damage that has been done and it's absolutely not the fault of the bad guys but yours

The whole plot was fucking retarded
>Hey government, it's totally reasonable that you should let weapons of mass destruction walk around with no restrictions or oversight and nothing should happen when we cause damage or loss of life through our rampant vigilantism

Because it became clear Bucky would be killed in the U.S.

Which kinda' works in a roundabout way because Bucky had been signed over to T'Challa's custody, to be subjected to the punishment T'Challa saw fit in accordance with his laws. So T'Challa putting Bucky back on ice at Bucky's behest is totally legal.

Tony
Tony was damn sure wrong. Don't fence sit.
I'll agree to this
See
And we all know they would have just shot Bucky after anyway. Cap actually embodied the spirit or a hero and what the Avengers was about in choosing to save Bucky, that every victim of evil, even unpopular and unwilling ones was worth fighting for and saving. Tony also had a laundry list of people to blame for his parents death, like Hydra, before he could even begin to blame Bucky.

>But he was entirely justified in everything he did
No he wasn't. He acted like a massive asshole, wanted everyone else to pay for his mistakes and was willing to sign a document that would not only get in the way of what he was supposed to be and put foremost above all else,a hero and an Avenger but also give control of breathing nukes to people who's first and only apparent plan of action at the sign a massive crisis where innocents were at stake was to literally nuke the entire area.

The world wanting to have it's cake and eat it too. Telling the Avengers fuck you for risking their lives, saving the world, and not leaving scores more of innocent people to be nuked or killed by aliens and robots vs. how many casualties they averted and lives saved by stepping in was fucking stupid and severely unwarrantedly entitled. You could say this parallels what you see in real life with cops/soldiers responding to emergencies and saving people. What the Avengers did isn't even the case of something like a bad shoot. It's more like a woman being raped or a family about to be tortured and a cop comes along and saves them all and they all literally tell the cop fuck you for keeping me from getting raped/bamboo stuck under my fingernails, I'd rather be physically and mentally broken than safe, sound and alive.

Tony because who can judge super powered individuals? A jury of their peers? What if Thor has to save all the realms by doing something on earth, but the accords don't let him? He cant let all the realms be destroyed. So breaks the accord. Who will punish him? Who can stop him?

Accords are bullshit.
Its like having superman appear infront of a committee.
He's a god in the eyes of....
Well heck, BvS is just the best.

Captain America is in the wrong.

Both Tony and Steve are swayed by emotions but Cap goes out of his way to defend an assassin that can get triggered at any second and cause tremendous amounts of damage.

Considering how recklessly destructive Bucky is capable of being, having Cap defend him, even to the point of attacking his current friends and police officers is insane.

Btw Steve never bothered to properly establish if Bucky is merely insane, mind-controlled, went evil or anything like that. He believed him on his word alone.

>you saved the world and millions of people, but did not save every single person that were there, this can not stand
>we were forgiving as long as those dead were whiteys, but since a couple of negores died you must go down now

It's well-established that Bucky was a victim of mind control.