What does Cred Forums think of Vice Principals?

what does Cred Forums think of Vice Principals?

personally i think goggins killed it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_fnaV-APp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHrZ-jG86k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's great, I miss it already. Goggins was amazing, the direction stellar, hilarious.

spoopy mask

everyday this shill

I was really reluctant to watch this because I hate Danny McBride and didn't like East Bound and Down, but it was actually great and I hate him a little less now

Show had a lot of good characters all with their own flaws.

Except Ray of course, he's above reproach.

Goggins was great as always and had solid chemistry with McBride, but it felt like the show wasn't sure what it wanted to be. The first couple of episodes made it seem like it was going to be a blackly comic Strangers on a Train style psychological crime thriller, but then they didn't fully commit to that premise and a lot of the season felt a lot more like a conventional sitcom about the staff of a dysfunctional high school. It did get darker and weirder again at the end of the season, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next, but I think the whole thing could have worked more effectively as 9 episodes rather than 18.

perfection

I see what you mean, personally I think they should stick with the darker stuff. They seem to do black comedy well.

Top notch show, great character chemistry, great jokes, GOAT music.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_fnaV-APp4

>hate danny mcbride
>didnt like east bound and down

i instantly know what kind of person you are

those black kids are funny as shit, and I usually find black kids in shows fucking annoying

agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLHrZ-jG86k

black comedy is finally evolving from madea core. Atlanta has plenty of funny black characters

And that character is never seen again. Goggins literally killing it.

In his defense, it took me a few times to get into Eastbound and Down. Most of the people that I knew who were watching it as it was airing were people who sat around smoking weed from the moment they woke up to the moment they went to bed. I generally didn't like the TV they liked and dismissed it. Not until I got the time to watch it a year or so later did it appeal to me and that's mostly due to the fact I discovered David Gordon Green and Jody Hill could actually direct some incredibly dramatic moments with the absurd content.

Who shot Gamby?

Abraham Lincoln

That was the best episode
>okay so he's got farm strength
>youRe getting hung up on the wrong fucking details. Don't be a cunt

Best show of 2016 desu

Is that IDubbbz on the left?

It's Russell of course.

what makes you say that? both of their cars were on fire

Seems like the most Russell thing to do.