Chills dawgs. I got chills when Kief took off his glasses and got in the general's face...

Chills dawgs. I got chills when Kief took off his glasses and got in the general's face. The whole concept of him being this underestimated nerd and getting alpha, is the greatest thing in the world. We, the audience know that he is jack bauer level badass, but all these cabinet members think he's a beta pussy. I know this show is kind of shit but it gets a free pass for this reason alone.

It just felt so natural, like I was watcing another episode of 24. It feels weird when he's all awkward and spineless.

>telling Iran to suck your dick minutes after getting sworn in

BASED

It's pretty ridiculous how disrespectful everyone is.

you're pretty disrespectful

Are you gonna make me google it?

It's pretty ridiculous how disrespectful this inquiry is.

It's a show called Designated Survivor if you were wondering.

D E S I G N A T E D

Governor Royce did nothing wrong

>disrespecting the office

>muh dead muslim teen hours after a goddamn decapitation strike

>Look, I know the Capitol just exploded killing the entire Presidential Cabinet, Congress, Supreme Court, and most of the Joint Chiefs but can we please talk about this random Muslim teenager that just got beat up?

What did he mean by this?

At least it wasn't his initiative, more like he got pressured by everyone.

>our son is the same age!!!
Fucking cringe.

I like the glasses, without them he's to Bauer-ish.

he needs a bowler hat

god dang Minnesotans

>it's a "someone mentions enhanced interrogation so just for a second you feel like it's 2002 and you're Jack again, but then you snap back to a reality where 24 is no more and you're starring in a shitty ABC show that's gonna get canceled after one season so you just act the scene out and go back to your trailer to attempt to drink yourself to death" episode

>when he forgot which show he was filming and yelled "damn it"

the mask is slipping boys

Is he from MN? I don't remember hearing that but I'd believe it

I heard he asks the guys who play the Secret Service to give him their pistol props and goes off to pretend he's filming a shootout in 24 again. It's kinda embarrassing really.

He's Canadian

same thing really

MAKE BURKA GREAT AGAIN

The wife needs to go.

The fucking teenage kid needs to go