youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f00IkrWvur4
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes&t=144s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What could this possibly mean?

Link por favor

give us a link you fat fuck

Donate to their Patreon, you cheap fuck.

whats the problem?

fine, ok

I haven't felt this much hype since skyrim

ITS HABBENING!

cancelling all my fucking plans right now

>skyrim

fake & gay

It's gonna be as underwhelming as TFA

That you know how to inspect element?

Why do you people want to hear Mike shill for this movie? He's put himself into a corner because he painted the picture that ANYTHING is better than the prequels and he's too much of a stupid fuck to eat his crow and admit he exaggerated. So he's gonna say TFA was an alright movie and that people hating on it are prequel apologists.

>giving money to flyover cows

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&feature=youtu.be

Non patreons can watch here!!!!!!!!!!!

here you, found it on reddit.

No, it's real

So many faggots in this thread, why do you idiots want to watch a bunch of plebs circlejerk a shitty flick(if you even want to call it that)

samesperg

TFA is easily better than the prequels you dumb cunt, and that's despite being a borderline remake of ANH. This "Prequels are better than TFA" meme is almost as bad as the "ROTS is better than ROTJ" one.

REAL HOLY SHIT

tybm, goodbye next two hours

Anyone who doesn't wait until tonight to watch it in the cozy darkness is a pleb.

SO BASED

>mfw it's real

I have been waiting for a plinkett review for 5 years while RLM generals have been running. This is what we've all been waiting for. It's the defining moment of our generation.

thank you anonymouse person

THANK YOU user

>I have been waiting for a plinkett review for 5 years while RLM
The last Plinkett review was less than 5 years ago.

>not supporting the American heartland

STICKY WHEN?

>it's real

i buy corn byproducts, that's more than they deserve

IT'S HAPPENING

mike suck my cock

>16 independence day movies
holy fuck

ITS FUCKING REALL!L!!L!L!L!L

Based. You just made my shitty evening better.

Yes my life is now complete.

Why do you even watch RLM if you don't understand their humor?

Patreoncucks btfo

No, all you're doing is lining the pockets of big corn

support small businesses

I was supposed to drive 2 hours to visit my sick mother, and spend time with here.

Guess what, fuck that shit.

she had a mini stroke

Thanks. Made my night. Time to get comfy.

SICK

Also WHAT'S HER NAME FUCKING PLEASE

I have reach the point with this board where I can't tell what is a shitpost or a genuinely terrible opinion anymore. Please send help.

early impressions people? i dont want to watch it yet

>hating a great game because Cred Forums told you to.

wtf i hate star wars now??

Wow, that was fucking complete garbage, what the fuck

Fuck off RLM shills, you know there's an entire subreddit dedicated to this crap

He can't do the voice anymore

FUCK IT IS LUNCH TIME
FUCK FUCK FCK

lunch can wait

What are you gonna eat while watching this?
Me, penny pasta and chicken

nah, I hate it because I bought it right away and was so bored after 2 hours that I shut it off and sold it.

Fuck off RLM shills, there's an entire subreddit for this

Reviews are not Cred Forums, go back to Cred Forums or Cred Forums

sure you did, it's up for like 1 hour tops

its takes like an hour till he cuts down force awakens. This is stupid

God bless this guy right here.

Get in here niggers

its on

This is total garbage. Downvoted.

What did Mike mean by this?

The video wasn't even posted an hour ago. Did you just skip around and not even pay attention to it and then come here to call a thing stupid when you clearly didn't even watch it?

Thank KEK

MVP

ya its about lucas. Not much about force awakens

Daily reminder that this is the average frogposter.

I'm already comfy.

I LOVE YOU user

>waahhhh why didn't my friend simulator pander to me and validate my opinion?

>DARE t-shirt

top-tier bait

Dude drugs help you open your mind lmao

Source?

LETS GET COMFY LADS

>'review' almost as long as the movie
Fuck that self-indulgent shit.

kekekekekekek

red letter media

chill shill. i didnt like it. I like hitb. I actually dislike star wars so this isnt for me.

Holy shit, newfag, you're an embarrassment.

I'm literally crying.

bask this user in (You)'s you fat fucks

>cinema smegma

>only $15 patreons

IS MY TWO DOLLARS NOT ENOUGH!?

Is this gonna be the post that gets the most replies this day ?

this isn't funny

But that's exactly right.

Their pledge tiers are pretty well stated on their Patreon page, you dumb shit.

I've been waiting for this since George announced he was selling Star Wars. The next two hours of my life are yours mike.

calm ur tits bro

I'm 20 minutes in, and there are no jokes and Plinkett is just butthurt about the star wars ring theory that some retards believe in.

Is a negative review, or is he shilling for Disney again?

>I loved it. It's everything I dreamed of.

You guys actually worship this retard.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU MIKE! PRAISE MIKE!

You could always, you know, just watch the thing.

all he does is talk about ring theory

I don't want to give views to a shill.

Can't be sure but it seems to be about disney, cinematic universes and prequels again, not about TFA.

HOLY SHIT MOVIEBOB BTFO

Mike shilling and trying to remain edgy after he sold out to SJW's

Then why ask about them at all? Go fuck yourself, idiot.

Fuck, I wanna watch it now, but at the same time I wanna save it for next Saturday when I got more free time and some snacks to enjoy and get comfy with

>trying to remain edgy after he sold out to SJW's
WHen did this happen? When they made fun of Ghostbusters 2016 supporters? Or when they made fun of Joss Whedon and literally called him an SJW? Or when Rich did the ching chong speak on that Best of the Worst episode?

When Rich said on a stream with Aidsmoby that he doesn't "support the mass killing of beaners"(his words, not mine)

see

I'm going to watch it with a friend tomorrow.

So someone liking a movie that you don't personally like makes them an SJW?

LMFAO i cucked this guy so hard

Thanks anonymouse

WTF 15min in and all he does is Lucas bashing.
I thought he already made videos about that.
Also he lost his humor. It's boring.

dropped

Is that Kurt Russell's daughter?

das it

But episode 7 is SJW trash.

>tfw 20 minutes in and he hasn't even mentioned TFA

who is this girl ive seen her posted before

I'm 43 minutes in. He still hasen't mentioned it.

this is not a good sign.

I hope he does not talk about it at all

i'm 45 minutes in and he still hasn't mentioned it

He literally mentions TFA in the first ten seconds

Plinkett is dead. This is shit so far.

then he moves on and never mentions it again

he is spending too much time talking shit on prequel appologizers

>that vietnam joke

holy fuck

Thanks user.

wait a minute, the video is titled star wars awakens and not star wars the force awakens, is this another one of their jokes?

You could try watching the whole thing before bitching. Just a thought.

This is the MGS 2 of movie reviews. People will hate it for years but it will take a long time for people to realize the genius of this review.

>visiting leddit
kill yourself

>actually having a gf
It's a step above you.

Oh, shit! Soren just got mentioned.

>all these faggots getting triggered that this isn't a TFA review because they've only watched the first half so far
Jesus Christ, watch the entire thing before sperging out, you retards.

>that midget joke
kek

THIS IS FUCKING BORING

PLINKETT IS FINISHED

50MINUTES INTO A 100+ MINUTE REVIEW AND HE DOESNT TALK ABOUT TFA

Fuck off mike. Quit shilling here.

>it's boring because it's not about what I wanted it to be about
Hey remember in the Crystal Skull review when Plinkett makes fun of idiots like you for only wanting the same thing spoonfed to them over and over?

fyi: this isn't a TFA review, this is just a warm up the video is named star wars awakens and not star wars the force awakens

WTF when does this get good?

JESUS CHRIST WATCH THE ENTIRE FUCKING VIDEO BEFORE ACTING LIKE A RETARD

TFA gets brought up at 54 minutes in!
Plinkett has still got it!

>MGS 2
>he'd rather be an Anime character then Kurt Russell

>people not realising that this review is structured as a parody of ring theory

ty

Good

I don't think you know what that means.

Not getting the point.... Tryand think a little sheep

WEW.

That's why everyone hated and still hates mgs 2, you Kojima Sheep. It's not the convoluted story.

Prequel apologists getting BTFO

>spends an hour shitting on the prequels only to call them great when doing the TFA review

Still can't see the point keep thinking..

45 minutes in and he's still talking about the prequels wtf

I bet you're MGS4 fan.

You know it to be true.

reminder that c3po's red arm is literally a MGS reference

wtf i love george lucas now

PREQUEL LOVING REVISIONISTS BTFO

Veruca James

Review the review and post it

he's shitting on TFA you idiot

a thankful (you)

30 minutes in. Why is he going on about this random ring theory about the orignal/prequel trilogy? Will he ever even talk about TFA?

Damn. Not even gonna bother watching this anymore.

it's going to make sense once he does TFA

>durr why does this video that's not called a Force Awakens review not just a simple Force Awakens review?
Do you faggots realize how idiotic you sound?

skyrim is trash you underage tourist

What food and snacks are you guys preparing when you watch it again tonight?

I'm thinking of my local pizza place and copious amounts of liquor.

Who's this guy and why are his review videos so anticipated?

fuck off

>Great game
You have to be 18 to post here

Alright so this isn't very good.

Aw are you butt hurt the video shits on prequel apologists like you?

Top MOTHERFUCKING lel

A lot of redditors here suck his cock and shill for him.

You hyped it up too much in your mind. People seem to forget the original videos go through loooooooong stretches of plinkett simply deconstructing with the occasional fucked up joke. That's all you should have expected.

No I expected this to be good like his other reviews. Maybe since Mike said he fucking loved that piece of shit movie it kinda ruins the Plinkett review.

This poster is a philosopher. Upvote him to karma heaven.

Cred Forums is gonna be assmad about this for months

so basically plinkett can relate to post-lucasfilm lucas because they're both crazy old coots now

He is like 123 years old.

So you expected him to pander to your opinion. That's retarded since we already knew he didn't hate the new movie.

I don't buy this meme. The people who praise it now, are the same people who praised it at the time.

i hope there's a point to this ring theory shit

holy shit half the review is about the prequels. I don't mind though.

Basically just shitting on prequel apologists. Don't know why they spend ten minutes on this Literally Who Ring Theory guy, though.

>a black guy who doesn't wanna shoot his gun? This really is science-fiction

MADMAN

this is going on forever, there better be a payoff

>Don't know why they spend ten minutes on this Literally Who Ring Theory guy, though.
Because that theory went viral and is pretty popular amongst Star Wars fans.

60% prequel
10% star trek
30% TFA

>A BLACK GUY WHO DIDNT WANT TO SHOOT HIS GUN!?

Mike "The Wop Mop" Stoklasa strikes back!

>the cunt who lets non-paying poors access premium content for free is also a memetard who spews buzzwords like "cuck"

Seems about right.

DIVERSITY

RACE AND GENDER THING

that's cool and all but sauce on that pic?

5 minutes in and it's very interesting just not Plinkett. They want to make a point that Star Wars became part of the very corporate machine that is churning out movies and the movies have lost their soul and I guess the history that brought us here.

when was the last time someone hugged you?

couple of weeks ago

It's Veruca James, but as far as I know no-one's been able to pinpoint a video.

hope you savored it, last time i hugged someone was 15 years ago

>complains that Rey and Finn didn't fuck

Can't make this shit up

Before that it was also a long time ago.

I randomly got into a study group and we were out playing board games and the girls gave me a hug before leaving

>didn't get the joke

IT GAVE ME AIDS

Worst Plinkett review ever

Utterly boring and not funny at all

Yeah what he's saying is a little more complex than that.

Oh God, the gay joke teleported my sides into orbit. Brava Mike you alcoholic fuck

wow. It's LITERALLY nothing

He forgot to talk about the whole Mary Sue/Disney Princess syndrome Rey had.

He doesn't even talk about The Force Awakens until like an hour into it...

>>leddit

>it's a Mike sidetracks the entire review to bitch about how shit millenials are so he doesn't have to critique the TFA episode

Pretty good. Does not beat the original plinklett shit, but there is less to shit on.

>Cred Forums can't into humor

How long til you kill yourself user? No one likes you anyway.

I bet you watch ads too cuckold

>cuckold

That implies he gets some. Which is better than 100% of the people who use the word cuckold on this Manchurian Election House

>m-muh Cred Forums boogeyman
Mike is a jew anyways

He's a fucking hypocrite, never tackles the major problem with the movie, IE Rey not having a fucking character and being a Mary Sue.
He did raise an interesting point about sexuality though.

THAT JJ IMPRESSION THO

Alright I watched through the whole thing.
>not enough jokes
>too much prequel shit
>TFA review has no structure
worst plinkett review ever, worse than avatar and titanic. Don't plan to rewatch it anytime soon.

Incessant pratteling passed of a humor
Dead Letter Media confirmed

So you're upset he doesn't pander to you? You have to be 18 to use this site, remove yourself.

>Rey not having a fucking character
>SW
>deep characters

Luke wasn't that deep either. The protag rarely is in these kinda hero journey movies.

>used to hate their stuff apart from Plinkett
>now laugh way harder at BotW than any Plinkett review

This review is the death of Plinkett reviews. It had one great laugh and it was a cheap racist joke.

Dropped the ball. I wonder if aidsmoby edited the script and made it less offensive to SJWs.

It's not a major problem at all.

Except it is a major weakness of the movie, Disney forcing Rey into a Mary Sue Disney Princess power trip "character" and playing it straight kinda ruined it.
No hero journey, she's already stronger and better than anyone else, can rescue herself effortlessly and is better at sword fighting than the antagonist.
What's the point?

>made it less offensive to SJWs

I can guarantee that any true SJW will get proper triggered if they ever get around to watching it.

We've been though this before, no one fucking cares except a fringe group of autists here.

Cater to modern women ie equal pay means women earn more than men

20 minutes in and as an essay its actually really great. I think how I am interpreting this is, that the internet is completely missing the point of his reviews, started an entire movie bitching culture which isn't what he is at all. He was hoping he would actually raise the level of criticism not encourage wiseasses to just mock movies more unintellectually. Instead the people were trying to tell studios that they want all of these things they don't intellectually understand in their Episode 7. He makes the point that the internet is so terrible and it's influenced by people so underqualified to make academic discussions that its wrong that it has so much influence over studios at all.

He is shining the light on the culture that exists around Star Wars forcing Disney to create a soulless project, attacking the vapid people who try to use intellectually half-baked ideas to justify keeping the sequels at a childish level.

This explains why Disney thought fans wanted the same thing again because of the "ring theory" or the misguided belief that Lucas intended for their always to be repeating scenes and phrases again and again ad infinitum, to the point where fanbois would get angry if their weren't repeating scenes.

Therefore it appears like Episode 8 will just be a literal copy of Episode 4 even though there honestly is no TRUE justification for it, so Plinkett spends quite awhile trying to destroy the poetry/ringu rhyming bullshit and advocating for originality NOT being the problem with the prequels.

Pretty good video.

>I wonder if aidsmoby edited the script and made it less offensive to SJWs.
lol He uses the words "tranny" and "chinamen," refers to napalm as "birth control" in Vietnam, and has an entire segment ridiculing SJWs you fucking dumbass.

is the jj abrams guy replacing jay?

You're not employed and won't be in the near future anyway so why do you care NEET?

If i remember correctly Rey has no strategic impact in the star killer memebase plot, while Luke personally succeeds in a task that no one else could pull off achieving decisive success.

Luke?

A whiny brat in the first half of SW1, a brave pilot in the second half, but he already used to such things when he piloted his own fighter back in the desert.
An angry brat in ESB, loses to Darth Vader in the most embarassing way and loses a hand.
Slowly descending into the dark side in RotJand about to lose to the emperor but gets told a life lesson from his father.

There's growth, there are flaws and good things to his character, that's a hero journey.

Rey?
Can fight from the start, can fly the Millenium Falcon as good if not better than Han from the start, touches the lightsaber and knows kung fu like fucking Neo, uses a jedi trick despite never having heard of it, beats Kylo Ren in her first serious fight.
What's next, stopping Star Destroyers with her mind?
She gets me out of the movie unlike anything else.

Never mind him being an ace pilot. What the fuck did he pilot on Tatooine except that landspeeder of his? How does that teach you how to be an ace space pilot?

>Disliking the new plinklett review because he is not roasting TFA for 2 hours but instead taking a honest and critical look at the current state of hollywood, film making and the star wars universe

Please

The best part is that an early part of this review makes fun of the type of shallow plot hole type film "criticism" youtube channels that popped up endlessly after the Phantom Menace review initially blew up.

He piloted his own fighter on the desert planet as said in one of the deleted scenes, they say he can hit an animal(check wookipedia for the name I don't give a fuck) from far away while speeding through canyons.

See TFA is legitimately not as bad as the prequels.

Never shown in the movie, hence it's discarded. And him having a fighter is absolutely retarded. Where the fuck did he get a fighter and why?

>honest and critical look at the current state of hollywood
Any schmuck with a QI of 100 can do that while doing a funny voice, I want memes.

Pest control just like farmers having air tractors for herbicides, who fucking knows?
Fact is he had previous experience with it or else he wouldn't fly a fucking fighter.

And he pretty much shaked off "the best star pilot in the galaxy" Darth Vader in his first real battle because
>the force is strong in this one
But this same explanation is not acceptable for Rey despite her having some practice at fighting.

OH FUCK

ITS HERE

I was just looking and couldn't find it. Every single video she has looks super disappointing too. She's nowhere near as hot as that thumbnail makes her out to be.

No he didn't unless it's showed, your fucking headcannon doesn't count. Fuck off with these garbage excuses.

No you fucking retard, he shaked off Darth Vader because Han Solo came to his aid.
Rey SINGLEHANDEDLY defeated Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel the first time she held a lightsaber and Kylo had formal training with it.

I actually found the first half about the prequels and shitting on clickbait more interesting.

>Thank you for defending me, Mike. You're so big, strong, and handsome.

And was horribly wounded to the point that he couldn't keep it together. She is also shown from her first scene she knows how to fight with that staff of hers. Luke on the other hand has never been off Tatooine and has only ever flown a landspeeder. You're cherrypicking.

youtube.com/watch?v=f00IkrWvur4

7:59, scene was in the fucking script so it's part of the canon.
Now show me why Rey is established to be the best spaceship pilot, lightsaber fighter and force trickster without FORCE DID IT.

It is said in the movie, stupid autist

yms has the top rated comment on this video. fucking leech.

>muh Mary Sue

Look, the GamerGate crowd is here.

This so much, TFA wasn't a very interesting movie so there was no actual reason to shit on it.
The piece about it lacking sex was really on point though.

This is the superior TFA review

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes&t=144s

Mike killed Plinkett

WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SHIT ALL OVER TFA

FUCK YUO YOU FUCKING HACK SELLOUTSSSSSSSSS

That's one thing I'll consistently say about the Plinkett reviews: They address things that most other places don't ever talk about.

>was

Notice that? It's not in so it isn't canon faggot. The cocoon scene in Alien invalidates the queen in Aliens and Alien 3, but it was cut so it's not canon. Fuck right off.

Where?

Yeah, she usually is more aggressive and wears more make-up, and she got pretty bad tattoos.

>in the fucking script so it's part of the canon
no. only what is in the movie(s) is canon. period.

what is this shit ring theory

/swco/-related probably.

>TFA was needed to introduce star wars to kids
>but it needed to have interracial sex

RLM fags confirmed cucks.

Enjoy your shitty cheese.

"What if the 'It's like poetry it rhymes' meme wasn't actually a meme and George is actually a super genius storyteller that really have everything planned out from the start and didn't make it up as he went along"

Is that why no one mentions the incestual kiss in ANH?

>and has only ever flown a landspeeder

He flew a t-16. That isn't a landspeeder.

He flew what? Where? When?

So is it good that TFA was so similar to episode IV because it was the only right time to play it safe or what?

but wheres the jokes?

Eh, kind of a dud aside from the first 30 minutes or so.

But you could see a mile away that there just isn't the same amount of shit to pick apart in TFA as there were in the prequels. It's a safe, competent movie and not George Lucas' video game lightsaber hour.

>I used to bulls-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home

He doesn't mean literal fucking, you dumbass.

"I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

Luke says this in ANH

Jokes about blacks, gay and lesbian people and even about Milwuakee riots.

You never see a T-16 in the film. Where the fuck did he keep it, behind his aunt's glasses of blue milk? It was clear to everyone that the T-16 was the landspeeder.

So he wanted an already trite, derivative movie to have a cliche romantic subplot?

FUCK YES

Wtf I love George now!?!?!

The fuck is that? Are you implying that shit flies into space so he knows how to fight in a 3-plane medium?

wow. I couldn't post because I was trying to post the same image at the same time

>A black guy who doesn't enjoy shooting his gun? Talk about science fiction.

Mike "empty my nine into a welfare line" Stoklasa does it again.

No it isnt. Luke brings this up as a counter point to how hard it will be to hit such a small target with a fighter class vehicle. It can be inferred from this that the t-16 must be a vehicle somewhat equivalent to a fighter, just as the womp rat is equivalent to the death star's star hole.

But this was a time when movies didn't have to spell everything out to mouthbreathing retards like you, so I can see why you're finding this so confusing.

>not using high tech military fighter aircraft to hunt giant rats in the desert

No, it implied he knows how to shoot and use some sort of hovering vehicle. That's different to being an X-wing pilot, but whatever, fine, fuck off.

>some sort of hovering vehicle
Where is this implied?

Do you see that shit fly? In the film, not in some silly fucking book or whatever, in that film or anywhere in the OT?

Was that Sex complaint a joke?
it didn't feel like a joke
Who cares about tacky ass love stories/triangles/bullshit

the t-16 is like a cessna to an x-wing being like a biplane. x-wings were not supposed to be top of the line

Or someone else mentioning it as being a military grade vehicle used for space combat and not a more complex landspeeder? I'm genuinely curious right now.

actual human beings

He's using it as a case for why the mission was doable and as a way to justify to the audience why the rebels would just let some farmboy from buttfuck nowhere fly an x-wing.

Again it wasn't meant to be a big thing that needed to be spelled out. Just a tiny bit if character building that is enough to satisfy the auidiece's suspension of disbelief and allow the movie to carry on.

The fact that TFA was lacking small shit like this is why people call Rey a bad character.

>every character I see on screen needs to fuck with one another or else it becomes foreign to me

luke is playing around with a model of it, making flying motions

Might wanna check your math on that boyo

It's because modern "hyper diverse" franchises are so afraid of triggering tumblr that they prefer weird non-romantic relationship. Because everyone is independent.

I don't care for token romances either. It's good if they have to establish a future generation but I don't care for ships.

More like it's the future so maybe controls are standards for everything from the same maker.
Or maybe a T-16 is like pic related to a Airacobra or a Spitfire.

it doesn't have to be every, but when you don't have ANY it becomes strange pretty fucking quickly.

it exists for a reason, buddy

the driving point for human evolution is sex

I remember that. OK, I stand corrected.

>The fact that TFA was lacking small shit like this is why people call Rey a bad character.

Rey is established as a survivor and scavenger that handles herself pretty well in a very shitty place and as a good fighter. Of course you'd overlook that tho.

It's not "fuck", it's about displaying actual emotions.
Also in the first 40 minutes is heavily implied Finn is into Rey, and then JewJew Abrahams just abandons that.

>the t-16 is like a cessna to an x-wing being like a biplane. x-wings were not supposed to be top of the line

BUT WHERE IS THAT ESTABLISHED IN THE FILM

IT'S NOT ESTABLISHED IN THE FILM

NOTHING IS ESTABLISHED IN THE FILM, THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING ESTABLISHED IN IT, IT ISN'T ESTABLISHED, NOTHING IS

NOTHING

>Rey is established as a survivor and scavenger that handles herself pretty well in a very shitty place and as a good fighter.
Actually:
>Rey is established to have literally every skill that can make you a top dog in the kind of environment she's from
>She's still bottom dog

....what? Why the fuck would she be the top dog, why? Now you're just making shit up?

Why did Mike shit on Simon Pegg?

I actually have no issue with Rey being able to fight a weakened Ren or use force powers quickly. It's established her character may have had previous force training and that she grew up in a rough place completely alone and would need to know how to look after herself.

Her being able to fly the millennium falcon perfectly, shoot with amazing accuracy and just generally lack any weaknesses without it being established why she would reasonably be able to do these things is the problem.

Hahaha no.

>40 minutes in
>still no TFA review

Nice fucking clickbait you hack frauds

W-Wait, oh shit they planned that out. They were thinking ahead and foresaw that they would do this and are subverting their clickbait argument by becoming clickbait to prove clickbait is bad

Holy fuck, is there a RLM ring theory article out there yet? They are fucking geniuses!

Gonna need sauce on that

>Rey is established to have literally every skill that can make you a top dog in the kind of environment she's from
>She's still bottom dog

Where was this established in the review?

>Works at scanveger outpost
>Scanvenges spaceship parts
>With basic cognitive capabilities, this establishes she works in the general vicinity of a spaceport, even if a tiny one

>She is a great pilot, great engineer, and great combatant
>Somehow she fails to get a job as a pilot, mechanic OR guard, and instead is stuck gathering up random bits and pieces

>Also has a very assertive attitude, so it can't be that either

It isn't established in the review, it's established in the movie.
If it's not clear why:

Can you not sit quiet for 1 hour and 40 minutes?

>where was it established that the scrappy underdog rebels weren't using top of the line technology?
>where was it established that the things being compared (t16 and xwing) favorably by the main character were at all similar?
You serious?

This. TFA is instantly solved if Rey can be cloned. She could fly the falcon, co-pilot, and go fight the sith lord with the light saber. Star Wars falls apart if anyone other Han Solo pilots the Falcon. It falls apart if anyone other than Obiwan fights Vader.

Pretty sure you don't know what "clickbait" means, faggot.

more like
>oh shit people expect me to make a review but I don't have anything to say, so i'll just fill it with random shit

>This. TFA is instantly solved if Rey can be cloned. She could fly the falcon, co-pilot, and go fight the sith lord with the light saber. Star Wars falls apart if anyone other Han Solo pilots the Falcon. It falls apart if anyone other than Obiwan fights Vader.
As the guy you're replying to, I wouldn't even say that.
I don't mind if she is incredibly talented, as long as it makes sense within her story.

The fact that she is incredibly talented in literally everything that could get her a better living, but none of it does, now that pisses me off.

Because she is an ace pilot, who can outmaneuver infinitely more maneuverable craft, flown by professional pilots who have dedicated their life to it, when she's in a giant junker like the Millennium Falcon.

Because she is a master mechanic who can fix the Falcon with ease and knows her way around it better than it's owner after her short time with it.

Because she, despite being portrayed as an outcast, knows several languages, including fringe ones like Wookie and Droid.

Because she can master new skills hours after leaning of their existence with no training.

sounds like this RLM ring theory is too fucking deep for you

>x-wings were not supposed to be top of the line
>x-wings are literally next generation experimental empire technology stolen by the rebels

Not even a deleted scene, it happens during the attack plan.
>that's impossible even for a computer.
>No it's not, I used to bullseye wamprats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than 2 meters.