Hi Cred Forums, Matthew McConaughey here, ask me anything!

Hi Cred Forums, Matthew McConaughey here, ask me anything!

Why do you play the same character in every single movie you're in?

Did you keep in touch with Murph?

how are you feeling?
how are you feeling?
how are you feeling?

Where's my gaddamn teevo?

tell me a story

Olright olright olright

Jackets on. Im out the door

tell me about your dream

because its easy and i still get paid the sssame

no, she's a fictional character. Myself and Jessica Chastain are actually very good friends still! My wife and I are round hers for dinner next week

I'm okay, weather's got me down a bit

I'm sorry I don't get this reference

in another reply sure, everyones gotta get a response now!

Are you still good friends with Rickard Linklater

Matthew McConaughey's post o...

I had a dream last night I was at the oscars actually, and I had been nominated for the lead role in a new Scorcese movie about men making moonshine during prohibition times. Id love to do a project like that but I think he's tied up in other things

no, Linklater's a crook

where'd you get your hair transplant, it's a really good job tbqh

Hey, okay, don't make passive aggressive comments like that to Mister McConaughey.

He took time out of his day to come on here and talk to us and not even shill a new movie or television show or even a book and you still feel the need to harangue him over nothing.

You need to get your act together, bucko!

was rust shooting at god?

What do you think of Baneposting?

where's my TIVO bitch?

alt-right, alt-right, alt-right

Why are you always panting and sweating?

It's kinda gross to watch.

Do you know where your files are?

Como é seu portugues? Comeria sua mulher fácil.

were you shooting at god?

do you really think we can't see your arms are way too short or did you just gave up at one point?

Why can't you even try to change up your accent and method of speech for different roles? Shit, you even talk that way in real life.
Loved you in True Detective by the way.

I'm pressing it but nothing happens?

so did we scare Matthew off or did OP's mother called him upstairs for dinner?

thanks for defending me there pal, my hair is au natural and i'd never artificially alter my appearance

In my understanding, yes. Thats the mindset I had playing the character anyhow - but you should really ask the creators, they did all the real work, im just a puppet

I'm sorry, what is Baneposting?

I'm actually not a very sweaty guy, usually it's done for the role - part of the "character I always play"

Actually i'm currently reading a script where i'd play a british fella, i'm working on my accent but i'm no good at it so far so might have to turn it down. But thanks! It was an amazing project to be involved with! Although I dont think i have the stamina for TV acting haha

Sorry pal, I was watching the new Plinkett review

>the new Plinkett review
I actually checked

>not saying alright alright alright

Matthew, your performance in Tiptoes was simply breathtaking