Could this be a cool movie?

Could this be a cool movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_bxEXhAwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else could we fight against? Vs robocop vs Blair witch vs Jason vs fresh vs superman vs wonder bitch

vs the Topeka Board of Education

Not as cool as a John Wick vs Jack Reacher movie

>no Pinhead

OP. I am disapoint

vs. Robocop vs. batman

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_bxEXhAwM

No, terminator would win easily.

>a robot winning against a xeno swarm or a plasma shooting predator

kek

Literally the only two crossovers worth a damn are Aliens vs Judge Dredd and Predator vs Judge Dredd.

But that robot can connec to the internet and find out where they live and kill them before they were even born

>Much has been made of the Alien's apparent ability to operate with neither respiratory nor digestive functions: there is no real evidence of the creature actually eating, and we have yet to discover any form of digestive system; its evident imperviousness to the effects of vacuum would preclude any form of respiration in the sense that we understand it. Essentially, the Alien is able to operate without otherwise essential functions because it does not possess them, deriving its energy instead from a powerful bio- electrical charge generated within its body by means of acidic reaction. The Alien's "blood" is, in fact, a component of a powerful biological "battery".

Alien lore is best lore.

How would you explain terminators in the Alien/Predator universe? Wouldn't really make sense desu

I've always wanted Punisher vs. Judge Dredd

What? The humans already have super realistic robots/androids. Not too far fetched to say there's also a combat model that has an actual metal skeleton rather than strings and milk.

Loophole travel

Nevwr got that milk thing

You make a new universe where all 3 exist. Simple.

Add the thing and you're on.

I'm more interested in Batman vs Dracula or Superman vs Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali was in a manga, as was his son who got the fuck beat out of him constantly because he was a cocky nigger.

Kinda surreal.

What about the Blob?

If it can split like the thing, sure.

Alien is the same universe as Blade Runner and Soldier