"Well, that's what you think."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WdtALBJHZk
youtu.be/UzlJ7kKdHcw?t=6m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=pqep14L2f7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

finally we've come up with it!

"what a nasty thing to say"

Guys come on, the french cunt already apologized. It's over.
And she's not even pretty. It's like Jonah got ""insulted"" by that girl in school that no one cares about.

"Well they call it a fantasy for a reason, cause none of those things will ever happen!"

*glomps meatball marinara*

>And she's not even pretty
Doesn't that make it worse?

You just don't answer and laugh it off you fucking autists. Everybody would have forgotten about the joke 30 seconds later. It's a big deal only because he was upset about it

Is this the counter to "you mad"?

Not really imo. If she were pretty I'd probably feel more helpless because people automatically take the side of the pretty girl. Since she's not you can make fun of her looks to an extent.

>Implying these threads don't exist for memetic purposes only
How dense can you be.

It seems forced and it's not funny. Unless you are a newfag normie that has just recently discovered memes, now that even tv news shows use them, I thought you'd know memes are for the lolz.

watch out, we've got an experienced memer over here

link pls

says the reddittor that finds facebook humor funny

What did he actually reply irl? I forgot.

shit whys french people so fucking cringy?
>youtube.com/watch?v=4WdtALBJHZk

In my fantasy, I left to get lube.

That was kinda funny but not much.

Are you aware that all of your answers consit of unfunny memes right?

>"Im a big nigga wit a big dick.."
Just what, exactly, did he mean by this?

>turns to someone else
>"that beats the hell out of your story about being fucked by __________

There you go

I have no idea what happened. I just know that he's a fat shit and you guys won't shut up about it.

I also get this strange hint of a victim complex that people are trying to play on these days. Hell if you're not gay just gain thirty pounds and act like everybody hates you.

That's terrible. Truly awful.

>*sharts*

so what do you think?

>"Sorry to break it to you but Dicaprio and Pitt would probably say "Why are we in bed with a dog, Jonah? Is this a DVD extra or something? And then we'd all leave to go have fun as friends you fucking cunt. I hope you get beheaded by some muslim nigger on the way home"

Y/N?

what did he actually say desu

>and that's why isis bombed your city

>s-s-sorry to uhh br-break it up uh up to you but di dicaprio and di- i mean pitt would uhh hehe wou- say "h-hey wha-why are we in bed with a d-dog, which is you!!, is this a blu- i mean dvd extra? or sumething? *coughs*

>and and an- uhh then we we we'd all leave her- to go to have fun as friends *lowers his voice* y-you fuck-ing c-cunt

>Well at least I'm not a pathetic whore local weathergirl who sells herself to old men at Cannes

*shits pants*

>I'm glad I came on this show to be ridiculed by your local weather girl

Or something like that.

link to vid?

Why? You dont come across as hurt or autistic, you just deflect and make the joke about someone else

Imagine being so offended by one comment by a french weathergirl you stop filming a show, leave the studio, get into your chauffeur driven car, take it all the way back to the hotel, get your publicist to cancel all your interviews, cancel all signings and autograph and fan meets, cancel all appearances with your co-star too, book a ticket back to america, get on the plane the very next day and leave the country and get back home and go to Subway in LAX and order two 2 footlong meatball marinara subs and then get driven back home while eating one of the subs to then call up Brad Pitt only to hear him beating his black and asian children so you put the phone down and finish the rest of the other sub and call Pizza hut instead who is just listed as The Hut in your cellphone to order a Jonah Special and when your agent calls you wondering what the fuck happened you tell him all about the french woman who said she'd rather have sex with Leonardo Dicaprio than you and so you left the entire country and crossed an ocean just to get away from her.

Jonah Hill (((Feldstein)))

youtu.be/UzlJ7kKdHcw?t=6m58s

"Jokes on you I have an entire website writing comebacks for me. In three weeks, you'll be rather offended as well!"

"Can I watch?"

His actual response is better than anything I have seen posted here

No, but it's shit and not funny.

*does a long, whiny fart with a deadpan expression on his face*

Literally the perfect response, if he can fart on commando

Oh le malaise...

You can't be serious

>didn't know about this at all
>look it up
>find the video about the interview on jewtube
>read comments expecting shitposting

holy hell all butthurt defending this fat fuck
>MUH if it was the opposite the guy would be fired
>why can't people be nice to each other

>What did I do wrong? Was I supposed to leave the money on the dresser first?"

Been there.

Nothing personal kid

Update your iOS, my dude

Best one I've seen in any thread.

my mistressfu

>"...are you hittin' on me?"

Pumping Iron is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=pqep14L2f7k

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew

You're genuinely autistic and have probably never been in an argument

"Is your name Harley Quinn cause I wanna HONKA HONKA those tits HAHAHAHA."

>"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

>But I donate to thousands of charities and help under-privileged black youth get the education they need. What a cold cold heart you have!

>My great-grandparents were killed in the Holocaust

>"Are you sure you don't want any of this, I am packing a footlong after all."
>Proceeds to stand up and pull out his handy pocket sub, put it on his crotch and flop it around, oil, vegetables, and meatballs flying everywhere

Why are you sharing this? I don't care

But muh gun emoji!

H O T H E A D

Keked

>my fantasy with you starts the same way but ends with me fuckin your mom

short and sweet

This would be funny and enough to snub the joke into nothing

"Hah, thats cute. Have you ever seen Superbad? You know the the way I headbutt Emma stones character on accident? I'm going to actually throw my entire body weight at your french cunt face and do the exact same thing on national tv to millions, but this time, I'll actually fucking do it, I'll recreate the iconic scene from superbad and just headfuck you with all my mass and crash in your skull you worthless french cunt, VIVA LA FRANCE"

And all this time I thought the French being rude was an unfair stereotype

This.

Hah

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the roar of my ugliness OMG YOUR SO PRETTY... Eric, was that last part out loud?

Lol dude that is bad. Ass.

autisticly retarded

>women that want to fuck jonah
is this a psyop

best response yet because it shows that he's not upset