Lmao end it

""""best"""" emma

You can't spell herpes without her.

How did she lose the 0.3 points?

absolute horrible overacting

>DUDE I CAN BE ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED AND LE SHOUT AND LE SAY LONG LINES

when this this meme end

ou can't spell herpes without her.

You can find a bad angle on your face pretty easily man. It's odd though, as a decent-looking guy I don't need to be gussied up to look good like women do. A little coconut oil and a shower and I'm good to go. I get the distinct feeling that women are fucking their otherwise youthful faces into the ground with all that makeup.

Her performance was alright.

You're just a literal faggot who doesn't know the first thing about acting.

>length of lines is attributed to the acting
okay pal

dumb frogposter

Cred Forums Pass user since July 2015.

cool

Not him, but I'm going to venture a guess that you don't either. I don't even care if you're a drama student. That sometimes has the potential to make you WORSE at acting.

Because I will never, ever have her and in my bitter loneliness I consider her less than perfect for that unfair reason

>tfw walking down the street
>Emma decides to bless you with heavenly frog spit

sometimes I just walk up and down the street for hours wishing it happens to me

I find large eyes extremely attractive and I'd be hard-pressed to figure out why.

It's like those fucking idiots who are attracted to Chloe. I don't get it, but that's not important. Attraction is just weird.

You fucking idiots will gloss over this post, but she looks like that because of lenses

they filmed this at like 14mm

She already has abnormally large eyes and upper lids that fold over themselves. All of the girlfriends have shared that particular trait.

I mean fuck, Koreans actually get surgery to get those eyes. Some white people just have that trait naturally.

*my girlfriends

Ueegh

jesus christ

lol

the camera transforms him into Baba

roastie got triggered lmaio

>tfw

>tfw no Emma gf to smooch in public

dumb frogposter

No shit, this is post-Malick Lubezki we're talking about

>she looks like shes acting terribly because of lenses