What does Cred Forums think of the Eric Andre show?

What does Cred Forums think of the Eric Andre show?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1475443421466.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hurr we wuz kangs an sheit
>Sam Hyde is so stupid and racist am I right, audience?
>DUDE RANDOM FOOD RELATED GAG LMAO

fuck off, shitskin kike

intro and interviews are interesting the on location skits are all complete shit

Pure shit unfunny unless your an edgy 17 year old.
Sam hyde is better

More post-modern absurdist garbage. I miss when shows tried to create real quality humor instead of just looking to see how weird they can be.

shitty meta humor. this post modern comedy shit needs to end. "its funny because its weird and not funny" fuck you

this. mde is decent. shame birthday boys and WKUK arent around anymore. those groups were great.

location skits are 10710

oh man

kek MDEfags aren't even trying to be subtle about their shilling anymore.

What's funny about MDE?
I haven't watched it yet.

It's shit

Not allowed to like him ever since he went to the RNC unless I want to be called a cuck.

I dont make the Cred Forums rules I just follow

>someone challenged me to take sam hyde's dick out of my mouth for even a second
>nope

Really hit and miss. This season hasn't been as good as the others. Not for everyone. I just like when he fucks with people's head.

To be honest season 4 is total shit, it has become completely formulaic when it should be the opposite. If I was a MDEfag and the only thing I knew from the show was season 4, I'd hate it as well.

It's a good evolution of the Space Ghost format, not quite as memorable but ten times as shocking and explosively funny. I really can't wait to see what comes next.

i am Cred Forums and eric andre is kino

Fridays was really good. Dunno what you faggots are crying about.

Only complaint is the reuse of jokes between episodes.
>Random shirtless mexican
>Hannibal bot
>CGI snake

he's daddy desu

why is hannibal co-host? doesn't he have his own shitty show on comedy central?

Not as good as World Peace

Watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

>implying we were ever subtle about liking WP

Speaking of, does anyone have the image of that poster some mde fans were posting everywhere? It was black and white, had a skull, and kept saying "you are in physical danger"

>it has become completely formulaic when it should be the opposite.

This.

Very good but they should end it after this season. It's becoming very repetitive and formulaic at this point.

Eric Andre is liberal post modern ironic unfunny garbage.

Sam Hyde is conservative post modern ironic unfunny garbage.

None of it is funny, just edgy try-hard nu-lolrandumb shit. The only difference between this shit and mid 2000s LE SPORK humour is that shit wasn't conscious, now it's just hurr look at us we're being shit and unfunny isn't it funny kill me pls i wan2 die irony irony irony so depressed lol

yeah but with hyde i feel like im getting something different. i can get liberal shit everywhere in media. its hard to find someone taking a serious poke to the left.

But he's too political. I'm no friend of liberalism, but this overt political shit isn't funny. I tried an episode of this when Adult Swim were streaming because Cred Forums spammed it everywhere and I didn't get it. It felt exactly like Eric Andre with different people. There's no jokes, it's just weird shit in your face. There's no punchline, no set up. I don't get what I'm supposed to laugh at.

Okay, I watched it. Only part I laughed at was 'my field hockey wife'.

I went to one of his live shows and he showed up 90 minutes late with no prepared material. He crowdsurfed at least 3 times, and pulled people out of the audience in the hopes that they would be funny, getting them to induce vomiting and spread their ass cheeks. Eventually Eric Andre took off all of his clothes and left. I don't watch his show anymore.

it's shit, except for 1 or 2 brief bits.

I'M A SUICIDE BONGER
i.4cdn.org/gif/1475443421466.webm

>"Pure shit unfunny unless your an edgy 17 year old."
>"unless your an edgy 17 year old"
>"edgy 17 year old"
>"edgy"
>posts pic of his hero and crush in all black holding an AK

I thought I was the only one who felt this. I loved the first season, because even though the weirdness was intentional, the show still felt very amateur which is something I really liked. It seemed like the company just threw a bit of money and crew their way and let em go at it. Season two was good and three was definitely a step in the right direction. I was expecting four to be some transcendental shit, but it seemed lackluster and felt formulaic from episode 1.
I want to believe this was intentional because Andre was hyping this season up as a bit of a different take and the 'Eraserhead' season of the show and that maybe I'm missing something and that there will be a big reveal at the end of the season to explain the mediocrity, but that's me really grasping for straws. I guess I was really expecting more.

I missed when he had more sketches on the show. It seems just like a prank show at this point. IT's okay, but I kinda miss how it used to be,

this made me laugh so fucking hard

>just edgy try-hard nu-lolrandumb shit
What does that mean?

thanks for this, now I know to never watch MDE ever

>HAHAHAHA it's funny because he's ugly and a bad actor
That's it?

Pretty much
Though I don't know how he could've topped the season 3 finale