Gomorra

it's pure Italiakino
10/10 would recommend

Can't wait for season3
and Cero did literally nothing wrong.

I'm glad I'm not the only one on this board who just got done watching this show.

>tfw was actually kind of rooting for Genny

Also I find it funny as a fan of The Sopranos how much they say "ohhh" and "madonne"

Ciro a cute!

I rooted for Conte & Don Pietro

but yeah...

Why Conte?

This always gets advertised as "The Italian version of The Wire" on Sundance

is it really worth checking out?

Just watch the first episode and see what you think.

yeah, defiantly.

But Americans are afraid of subtitles I guess..
(however they do watch Narcos and i heard noone complain about that)

who /alleykids/ here

I'm American and I didn't have much of a problem with the subtitles even though I watched it on a streaming site so some of the episodes' subtitles were geocities-tier.

UN'CAZZI

nobody, fucking rats

o'track was based as fuck until the end.
rip in pepperonii

So who was the hottest semen demon on the show? My vote is for Patrizia

Obviously Debora Di Marzio

I m mad as fuck about the ending of season 2 tho
fucking ciro

Patrizia not the hottest but deff waifu material.. i hope we will see her again in s3

ciro did nothing wrong

Is the production quality good? i dont wanna watch some low budget shit even if the plot is good

There are no CGI dragons in this show so I'm not sure why the budget would matter. If it's that important to you, you should probably stick with GOT and Walking Dead.

>Italiakino
>not Napolikino

Yeah, surprisingly good

>Napolikino
Read that in a napolitano accent, you madman

>tfw anons are finally picking up season 2 after months of dry threads that only few people posted about
Great time await niggers
Fuck ciro
Fuck O"cuck
Rip Don Pietro
Forever love Patri

>i dont wanna watch some low budget
what kind of retard way of looking at thing ? a marvel movie can be shit even with millions of budget and yes gomorra is great

My favourite part of this show was when Ciro's daughter gets murdered by Malamore on don pietro's orders.

Americans generally avoid European television because of the piss poor production values and the often mediocre general quality. Not subtitles.

That not true,if you lurked this board more than 2 seconds you would know that every other post about something not american is about having subtitles is bad and "ruins the expiriance".
This series is great and it would be really shame for you and everyone to miss on it because of few retards on the internet.

I honestly thought he'd just kidnap her but nope

I like the show and have no problem with subtitles. I'm just tired of hearing people claim Americans don't watch foreign films because of subtitles. They seem to forget that American made Passion of the Christ was filmed in three dead languages and broke tons of box office records in the US.

I think its part of a new generation of film watchers,I dont know when it started but there was a significant shift in subtitle repulsiveness few years back.
Dont know what triggered it tho

WHY the fuck did they kill off Don'pi

it's not Don P who's loss you should be mourning it's the director Stefano Somalino who isn't coming back for season 3. Whilst the plot is mostly shit tier the aesthetics are GOAT. Once he's gone it could become awful.

On that note watch Suburra and all cops are bastards from the same guy. Both amazing.

anyone know where I can find this online?

>tvchaosuk.com