Do black people like this?

It's obvious Luke Cage's not aimed for international audience because most people don't know shit about basketball, black idols and Blaxploitation films.So when I talk about this show there will be things that I'll miss.But I want to learn aimed audiences thoughts, did you like it?Do you think it portrayed Harlem as it is?

HOLY SHIT LUKE CAGE'S DEAD WIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.PROBABLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK I'VE EVER SEEN.I WANT TO MARRY HER.

i'm not black but, my gf is and she likes it

I'm not black but I've seen every episode of Chappelle's Show and my favorite album is Enter the Wu-Tang so I'm qualified to speak on behalf of black people.

Yeah it's pretty good.

If I'd let something like this die, I'd probably kill myself too.Name's Parisa Fitz-Henley.

>HOLY SHIT LUKE CAGE'S DEAD WIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.PROBABLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK I'VE EVER SEEN.I WANT TO MARRY HER.
Yes, and Misty Knight is despicable and ugly as sin.

only little white nu males with micropenises like capeshit, sorry

nigga wit the rocket launcher was KINO

I thinks it's good so far, I'm on the 4th ep. The music guest have been what surprised me, was not expecting to see Blue Cantrell and Charles
Bradley and the extraordinaires (not sure who the guest was in the first episode). It's refreshing to see a show and black folks talk relaxed and not some over or under written bullshit.

Luke Cage's character is a fuck nigga tho.

No, the show is redpilled in it's portrayal of black on black crime, degeneracy, and corrupt politicians who exploit black communities for profit and reelection.

I saw the first episode, it was neat. The thing is I've never finished any of these Marvel Netflix shows.

It's almost embarassing how they're trying to sell that woman detective as some kind of genius, like the Will Graham trick she's trying to pull but doesn't enlighten shit.This show had potential and I had hopes but the truth is, they fucked it up after Daredevil season 1.DD season 2 was a huge let down aside from Punisher, JJ was the same but this time the savior was Tennant.And now this rushed garbage.It's almost like they're trying to kill people's hype for Iron Fist.

Almost everyone in the show is a fucking crimimal.

The show isn't remotely good enough to string one cliché to another for 13 hours. I honestly had to skip like 2 hours of garbage to make it through it.

the show really poops all over her by the end

>mfw that fight scene to bring the ruckus

>misty
>ugly
Never breed.

no, misty knight is still p hot, but not as hot as luke cage's wife

Your gf likes BBC.

I liked it that these Netflix series show neighborhood super heroes, like that stated in this series, Luke Cage is part of the community and helps everybody, Loved, at the end f Jessica Jones people agree with her and call her a hero and everybody want her services, Daredevil won the respect of hell's kitchen by helping a lot of poor people and surviving on; that is something really nice, they only mention the avengers like people that are above normal people and that are super special and unreachable, but Luke, Jessica, DD, are around the corner and if a thug breaks into your shop and trash it, they would go and give them the same treatment.

>39 years old
You guys like to criticize black people but you've got to agree that they have godlike anti aging genetics.

As someone who went to a 90 percent black highschool, and is now in the military (where a good majority of friends and acquaintances are black) yes, they do.

Social media shares, memes, and overwhelming support is being had for the show, for both the nature of it being a show targeted for and about the African American community, and for just being a decent show.

All I remember from Jessica BLACKED Jones was the Purple Man was far more intriguing than her. Luke Cage was great until second act.

DD > LC > DD season 2 > JJ

autism detected. I bet you love shit like Dune and you probably steam punk it up in the basement.

I'm also glad it didn't fall into the "black people are all good, white people are all evil" trap, and instead had people on all sides of the moral spectrum. Although if anything, I think it has more evil latinos than anyone else. But then it also had Rosario Dawson, who's a 10/10 latina qt, so it evens out.

There isn't a lot of sports talk in the series after that first scene in Pop's shop. It's a good show in general. I think my favorite part about it is how they basically did away with unrealistic jew-agenda-promoted black male white female pairings. It's refreshing to watch a show with black people in it that doesn't seem to really pander too much to the twitterslut/tumblrina sjw crowd like Supergirl did.

yea, you really feel for her and cage's loss after watching jessica jones and the first half of this show, but keep watching :^)

black don't crack, yo. I dated a mixie for years and still hook up with her now and then, she's absolutely gorgeous and looks the exact same at 32 as she did when I met her at 22. white girls are already falling off by 22 so it was something new to me.

Mixed girls are fucking gr8. Half-black/Half-asian girls tend to be way better than each of their individual halves. But also really fucking rare.

>People's hype for Iron Fist.
lmao who is hype for that shit?

The show is brilliant for the first 3 or 4 episodes, ok until the 8th and the goes straight downhill.

sounds like you're just mad because

your waifu turned out to be a lying whore

I enjoyed the nods to Tha comix

Half-black here

I like it, because I like the genre and comics

>Comic book Misty Knight loses arm and gets it replaced with a robot hand that makes forcefields
>Has her artery stitched up and is warned she might lose the arm if she doesn't get it fixed in time
>She stalls on getting it fixed
>Makes full recovery and doesn't get an awesome robot hand

Fuck you netflix

Where would she even get a cool robot replacement, though? You can't afford that shit on a cop's salary.

>Cage's wife
>black
She's fare more non-white than she is black.

In the comics Tony Stark meets her cause she's always near Luke Cage and just gives her one to be nice.

She could've gotten one from Diamondback or some Hammertech guy. I would have been fine if she would have just lost the arm and they left it open for her to get it replaced later but by fixing it they pretty much confirm there isn't going to be one.

She'll probably find a way to lose it in Defenders.

At the end of JJ she was still a fucking cunt who didn't want to help anyone because it was too much work. She was literally forced into it by the soulful, compassionate black drug addict.

Why the fuck does nobody in this show go for the headshot?

This dude literally had a sniper rifle and all the time in the world.

not.
it is for everery people have low qi
it include kids.

I am damned glad to hear that.

I dropped it after episode 2 because the character arcs and plot points are so obvious and the show takes so much time building up atmosphere and setting up the world that literally nothing happens and you're just waiting for like four hours for the things to just happen already but they take too long to just get to the fucking point that I'm just done with it.

Because Diamondback is secretly a bitch and didn't actually want to kill him, he just wanted to stay in conflict as long as possible because he loved Cage but couldn't reconcile his family issues.

im black and im not into capeshit. im very selective about what superhero related shit ill watch. that said ive got zero interest in this. not that i dont support shows when theyre predominately black, i just dont care for the subject matter.

Im black. I loved it.

It did kinda get preachy at times but it never felt forced, it just embraced the cheese factor of the source material.

Quick tell us what happened based on your expert foreshadowing skills. If you're right we'll all be impressed and if you're wrong we get to make fun of you

I think it might be a little too black for me and not enough action.

Luke Cage's powers are some sort of english 101 thing about tough outer shell, vulnerable insides thing due to past trauma. Enemies will probably try to hurt him through his loved ones. Probably those Justin Hammer weapons will be used against him. Cottonmouth will probably die in the middle of the season and the white guy with the sunglasses or this diamondback fellow will be the real bad guy. Probably some sort of love triangle. It will take forever to get through these things since they have to drag everything for 13 episodes. Um, Luke Cage will probably have to fight the Diamondback fellow or the white guy with the sunglasses and he has some superpowers or some Justin Hammer tech that can hurt him.

>Luke Cage's powers are some sort of english 101 thing about tough outer shell, vulnerable insides thing due to past trauma.
Not really
>Enemies will probably try to hurt him through his loved ones.
Yep
>Probably those Justin Hammer weapons will be used against him.
Yep
Cottonmouth will probably die in the middle of the season
Yep
>and the white guy with the sunglasses or this diamondback fellow will be the real bad guy.
Close
>Probably some sort of love triangle.
Nah
>It will take forever to get through these things since they have to drag everything for 13 episodes.
In my opinion no
>Um, Luke Cage will probably have to fight the Diamondback fellow or the white guy with the sunglasses and he has some superpowers or some Justin Hammer tech that can hurt him.
Yep

4.5/7 good job senpai

>puerto ricans
>all portrayed as evil backstabbers
Accurate tbqh familia

ill probably watch it this week just to shit on it.

fuck super heroes

Because aiming for center mass is a more guaranteed hit. You don't get bonus points for headshots outside of video games, user.

Only people on Cred Forums and Cred Forums care about race. This IS stormfront after all.

>a more guaranteed

jesus christ, your english is atrocious man

also
>body armor isn't a thing

i understand the idea of larger mass being a more probable target due to spread, but don't pretend like anyone who thinks they might be getting shot wouldn't be vested up on a good day for it, and in that case, a hit isn't a guaranteed drop, whereas a shot to the dome is unavoidably taking you out of the game no matter what

I don't get it. Isn't Plinkett talking about the current state of Star Wars more fucking important than The Force Awakens itself? That's why I found the first half of the review more interesting than the talk of TFA itself.

I could see a Hand villain opening old wounds or someshit and she loses it then.

Some parts are a little corny, so it might not be as well received by black people as intended.

>durr grammar
Try harder
>wearing a vest
Luke Cage is mostly bulletproof, and the bullets were shown to go through body armor the first time they were on screen. Were you even paying attention? There was no reason to assume a torso shot wouldn't be effective (barring plot armor/the character being a superhero).

Was she and her mother having sex with shinjis dad?

>Try harder
>he thinks i'm that guy that was on about a sniper rifle

..what?? don't be insulted man, was actually trying to talk to you like a normal person but it seems you're a sensitive faggot that takes language quips personally lol

and no btw, i don't watch this capeshit garbage, i was passing by to inform you how retarded your
>muh center mass
logic sounded without realizing i was talking to a short bus regular, sorry for stealing your thunder homie, feel free to carry on gushing over the latest and greatest capeshit trash fire: black edition

>tfw you will respond with hurt feelings, and i will be in another thread, talking with people who aren't circlejerking over gunfire logistics related to some childish comic book shit

feels good :D

>he rick james'd the couch