They always end with cringe.

reddit.

I liked early scrubs.
Went downhill, then stayed there.

Got worse as it went on but I liked the early seasons a lot

where do you think we are?

Season 1-4 is god tier.
Rest are not great.

JD is an annoying fagbag and weak, Turk and Cocks too. The women are bitchy cunts and obnoxiously stupid. Generally speaking, the women act like men and the guys act like pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild, almost homosexually so. It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it.
>hurr every episode must end with some makeshift insightful monologue accompanied by the most tacky indie song they could find

Don't waste your time watching this trash. As always, you're welcome.

This. Everyone other than JD are funny and the comedy is good. They fuck up by ending episodes on forced sentimental bullshit instead of good jokes.

You can basically skip the last 2-3 minutes of any episode because JD is just going to do a lame narration musing what he learned today on a montage of everyone at the hospital doing some stupid shit,

where do you think we are?

I like the show itself by there are times where I hate both Elliot and JD.

Especially when they paint JD out to be a competent physician when he's a complete fucking mess both mentally and emotionally. He wouldn't last ten minutes in the ER.

Post pregnanct Carla is the worst tv character of all time

The main character is actually the worst part of the show. I guess they thought it would be compelling to make him a closeted-gay douchefuck. I really hate JD.

I think the writers knew it too because they went out of their way to humiliate him at times. The audience did not like him. The janitor became a hero on the show only because he would give JD and ass pegging sometimes.

>muh heritage even though I was born in Chicago
>you can't drink beer I'm pregnant
>what are you doing on that stationary bike I'm pregnant
>my brother doesn't understand english even though I know he's a total fucker
>I'm the mother bear that drives everybody nuts

Fuck Carla once Chris got with her. She is motherfucking awful. If that's what Latino women are like I'm avoiding them like Ebola.

Yes, I liked Scrubs though it's far from how great it could have been.
In my opinion was the main character, JD, the weakest link. The character was good in the first season but due to test audiences having thought that season 1 JD wasn't "relateable" enough they changed him to become.. well, whatever he became which was far worse.

It's the GOAT because it has my Canadafu on it.

When I saw that the chick from Nothing Too Good For A Cowboy was blonde scrubs, I nearly shit me britches

Also some episodes make me cry like a faggot

Can't deny Turk is bro-tier though.

>1. Kelso
>2. Janitor
>3. Ted
>4. Dr Cox
>5. Turk

The top 5 characters

It was muh high school show

EEEEEEEEEAAAAGUUUULLLUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seems like a great guy to hang out with.

JD on the other hand is homicide fuel. If I were the janitor I would have left him in that water tower until he drowned. Not even trying to be "edgy," I just fucking hate that character.

>not being edgy
>wishing death upon somebody because their personality annoys you

k

That's not a personality. JD behaves like an obnoxious day drunkard at a bad bar on a daily basis. He's a social terrorist in a set of scrubs.

Canada sucks and she's ugly.

I popped your balloon.

>free medical care

My state has that since we have a massive tax surplus.

Fuck Canada, we didn't even accept Obongo care. Our state care is superior.

Spotted the Dr. Cox

I love it

tfw no bff

Doctors widely consider Scrubs to be the medical procedural show that most accurately depicts hospital life.

The fact that Reddit came into existence does not mean Scrubs isn't earnest and sensitive in a good way.

Before this cuck shit cane into being.

A very pure show.

Most favourite show.

Seen it 4 times from 1st to 8th season.

Gift Shop Girl>Rumple Fugly>Mini McSkinny>Tina Two-kids>Molebutt

I think that season 5 had its moments too.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY

I loved Scrubs. Probably went through the entire series 2 times by now. It's incredibly depressing that it's over though.

Literally the live action version of Family Guy.

>hurr random daydream cutaway

Absolutely dreadful.

First 2 seasons are good. The rest is awful.

Nope