Would you press it?

Would you press it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBNOXYlYswA
youtube.com/watch?v=LJQ-LZYAMBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who wouldn't?

What does it do?

it contains the whole internet, pressing the switch will turn the internet off.

I believe it gives you a million dollars but it kills a random person in the world

dunno what it does, but sure could be fun

So? Every action you do in this world gets someone killed. Not directly but a string of events leads up to someone dying because you bought a Milky Way last week.

absolutely fucking not if the shit that happens in the movie happens to me

id hammer the fuck out of that till i died

Cant it just kill me and give million dollars to a random person in the world?
I'd press it if that was the case

>get a cat
>let him loose around the button

Problem solved.

Yeah but this time the cause is pretty direct. It's like emptying your clip on a busy street or using explosives.
That being said, I wouldn't do it. I'd feel bad about it afterwards.

Even a moderately intelligent man would immediately realize there's a trick to it and not press it.

If not on the basis of what the device does and an oddly strict set or rules then definitely by the fact it is delivered by a creepy bureaucrat with a half burnt face.

That's not how butterfly effect works though.

there is overwhelming chance that the person would be nonwhite mate
that might help your conscience a bit

>if you press it someone you don't know will die
>you get a million dollars
>press it
>someone close to you dies
>OMG U LIE
>no, cuz u never rly noe any1

this is garbage.

isnt the end of the flick really dumb? they were aliens all along, or sometthing along those lines?

I'd press it until it broke.

It really doesn't. If we were to talk about tripfags or people who make Trump threads I'd consider it.
I mean it's not very likely that these people are loved by anyone, have any friends or people who would miss them or would change the world for the better.

Wait.

Hold on.

Did you just imply its very likely that anyone currently sucking air has a very high chance of changing the world for the better?

There's a massive chance it'll be some chinese or african bloke who would have died painfully in a week from some third world disease anyway.

That said, this is a movie which means I'm gonna get monkey pawed hard.

You don't have to cure AIDS or heal cancer to improve the world.
Becoming a doctor or being a good parent can do that too. Plus, even if you don't change the world there are still people who love you and they would be sad if you are gone if you don't belong to the Trumpfags or tripfags.

thanks for ctr

>f*g
Whoa, excuse me homophobe. The word would be better off without your hate.

oh look, someone who's young and idealistic while at the same time infected with election bullshit.

that's swell.

I'd push that shit until it eventually killed me.

>Did you just imply its very likely that anyone currently sucking air has a very high chance of changing the world for the better?
But user, we all change the world for the better by tiny acts of kindness and love.

>the cat presses the button and you die

Can you press it multiple times?

This.
I would just press it a lot, I don't trust some old fart with half his face burned, why would I believe I am actually killing someone?

>push it
>you die
>you don't know urself!

Under the Montreal Convention a human life is worth around 100.000 SDR, which is around 140k $

So you are getting yourself 6 times the worth of a human life. That's a bargain if you ask me

top qt
>ywn fuck jen on top of her desk

btw the trick is:
>get told that the person you kill is someone you don't know
>if you press it, the button is given to "someone you don't know"
>that is to say, you will die if they push it

i kille meself while press buttons so million save

That movie was such a cheap scam.

Fuck off Cred Forumsumblr

desu I just watched the trailer and read the wiki page

>not a single good torrent for the movie

It's probably waste of time

I would probably press it about a 1000 times and live as a billionaire.

I dunno how the fuck I would go about explaining to my family and close friends how the fuck I got to be a millionaire overnight though.

I honestly would press it but only if it destroyed all humanity with the press, I don't need a bunch of fucking nukes going off damaging shit and leaving stragglers.

Wipe out humanity entirely and totally with the press of that button and let Nature take things from there. Maybe we'll come back better as Humanity v2.0, who knows.

I doubt it but whatever.

It's all or nothing.

Marsden deserves much better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBNOXYlYswA

>20% chance to kill a Muslim (and get paid a million dollars for it) every time you press the button
I would press that shit until my hand gets tired.

>every day tens of thousands of people randomly die for no reason regardless of the button
>hit by cars, fall off cliffs, fall down stairs, tortured, mugged, old age, explosive diarrhea.
Why wouldn't you? You have no idea about the fate of all the other people who die every day anyway so why would one more faceless statistic bother you? Plus you have a 1 in 7.4 billion chance of it happening to you if someone else pressed it. Those aren't terrible odds.

Nope, couldn't do it. I'm a Democrat for fuck's sake

youtube.com/watch?v=LJQ-LZYAMBQ
This one is better. It ruins the movie completely

That's not how the movie ended was it? Fuck that.

The twist is that it kills the last person who pressed it.

You fags realize it kills the last person to use it. Pushing the button moves the button on to someone else, leaving you a millionare until the next guy decides to push the button. Pushing the button leaves you completely at the mercy of a stranger, your only hope that they are not as greedy as you were. Also if enough people push the button the aliens who devised the button test wipe out all life on Earth.

Found the jew

So if I got the box, then it wouldn't matter who pressed it, only way to continue would be for me to press right?

If so, then I would try to be the last one in line, but knowing my luck I would probably end up pressing it by mistake without thinking.

Damn that's actually pretty good
If I had to value myself It'd probably be like 10 bucks

Wagering your life for a million bucks is a pretty ok wager

nah. theres gotta be some kind of ironic catch.
id sell the box for 900,000$ to someone who is less superstitious

You're retarded.

well if you KNOW that you can press it then destroy it

I have it on DVD, I'll post it to you if you want. You are correct though, it is garbagd

dumbest premise for a movie I've heard of

The movie? No, but one of the 20 or 30 different iterations of this identical story did.