"How's about THAT"

"How's about THAT"

The futuristic new meme for Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcFE7HEgX3g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTs1sd35LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's been a meme for decades in the UK, long before Savile was outed as a paedo

Its That THEN you dolt

It's "How's about that then?"

Kinda funny in the context of him flashing his cock in front of a woman bringing him new glasses

How anyone could be comfortable having their kids around that guy is beyond me.

It was the weakest docu that Louis has done.

It was not even that convincing, how come the 2 who got abused were already abused by family anyway.

He got his knob out to the specs woman who really did not give a shit at the time she basically said and that schoolgirl one knew all about what he was upto and the lasses talked about it.

I want to know how many out of the 500 or so are looking for a payout.

Paralysed girls complaining about jimmy touching them? how would they know they would feel a thing?

Plus how many lasses would gobble his cock for a go on top of the pops?

Easy to go after someone who is dead, im sure he did a few but not 500 plus 60/70's were all about sex and expressing yourself etc hippy bullshit.

Who dis

kind of want to see his wrinkled pink willy

t. the estate of jimmy savile

Based director of when louis met jimmy.

how was he the only person to suggest filming him discretely

Jimmy, go back to hell you filthy nonce

it was good while it lasted

>lived with his mother
>didn't have a girlfriend
>didn't have many close friends
>weird-looking
Oh fuck, that's me

IT'S NOT TOO LATE

wtf

I still don't see how no one in the 70s saw an opportunity to act on any suspicion or allegation even if it were just to negate it.

times haven't change that much. if a famous person, say ian Wright, was visiting an NHS office that frequently and wanting to wander round a mortuary we'd be suspicious to say the least. the same is true then.

for me , all boomers should share his guilt

>ian Wright
That's oddly specific
Something you want to tell us user?

He's an accomplished actor. Who the fuck are you? Why are you even commenting on this perfectly normal picture of a man who has brought joy to so many people?

Stop being so jealous and trying to smear people with your filthy accusations.

>that window story

he raped me at celtic boys club

nice

I liked how this documentary was also a personal look at Louis with a degree of soul searching as well desu. What always made his documentaries good is how he wouldn't go in judging people allowing them to reveal their good and bad sides honestly. This seems to be what allowed a sociopath like Saville to take manipulate and advantage of him.

Agreed. There was a lot of soulsearching in this one. It seems Louis really struggled and felt guilty for not exposing him. He had a hunch something wasn't quite right, but failed to nail it.

won't take off
t. level 5 meme expert

M8 Britain has a pedo culture, it's well established its only the few non Muslim peasants who dislike it

youtube.com/watch?v=rcFE7HEgX3g

Full version:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTs1sd35LI

Is the torrent of the new Louis Theroux out yet?

>get pregnant when you're 16
>pass out one day
>wake up in the hospital in a daze
>Jimmy Saville climbs through the window
>rapes you

It'd be funny if it weren't true

Good team, lucky lad

BIG JOCK KNEW

I still don't think he did it and I don't believe there's any solid evidence to back it up. Rape accusations and people looking for payouts from old celebrities seems to be a recent trend and almost never ends up being true.

Besides check out this sweet jacket

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!

the internet works in hell?

Celebrity was a different thing in the 60s-70s, it was interesting to see the old girls still defending him because he was nice to them and raised millions for charity.

Nah it's mainly a higher up thing in Britain. The thing is, our higher ups are worse at hiding it or don't worry about revealing it after they're dead.
America has whole systems to protect pedowood and monarch programming.

>implying we'll ever know about the Brittan dossier

It's crazy how much open abuse there was in the past(and probably still is)

Nearish where I grew up there was a village that had been built in the 1800s as a home for orphans, almost all of it was shut down by the 90s when I was growing up. There were loads of rumours about the place, I remember my mother and some of her friends talking about how they'd heard rumours of the abuse back when they were young in the 60s/70s.

Then in the early 00s some former residents finally spoke out and there a load of arrests made and a big report detailing the abuse that had been going on for decades.

Everyone in the area knew or had heard rumours about the place but nobody bothered to do anything about it.

Tonight's episode made me go back a rewatch the When Louis Met Jimmy episode, it's so weird how when you watch him you can easily believe that he was a pervy old man but then again it was easy to see how so many people were tricked and decieved into the whole persona and cult of savile

This whole shit world need to burn

ye

>Louis.Theroux.Savile.1080p.HDTV.AAC2.0.H.264-NTb.ts

Doesn't work

Werks for me

That's hilarious even though it is true.

back to the drawing board lad

Anybody have a stream?

THE YELLA KING

Would you suck is cock for 1 million?

how do we save louie bros?

BBC is full pedos.
They use Saville as a scapegoat because he's dead so there can't be a trial and he can't give away names.

Please, where can a Burger watch this?

Is Savile the most based person ever? What a life. Did what he wanted, had his pick of the best looking girls and could get his jollies and then leave, he did this and never got in trouble. Then he died and never got to see that people didn't love him any more. You've got to respect the man