About to watch Imperium, what am I in for anons?

About to watch Imperium, what am I in for anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31p1conAzco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahh,
Harry Potter and the Ku Klux Klan.

My favourite.

Not good enough to enjoy it as a film
Not bad enough to watch it for laughs.
It's mostly just bland with no stakes or tension

white people baaaaaaaad

shitskins goooooooooood

You are in for Harry Potter playing serious actor.

Prob some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Don't watch.

Daniel Radcliffe looking hilariously out of place amongst pretty well spoken white supremacists

>they had to hire other manlet actors to make him look normal sized

>that scene where Radcliffe is forced by the KKK-members to skullfuck a little black girl
That was too much, what the fuck

>in an age where blacks are 12% of the population but commit well over 50% of all violent crime, self-loathing leftycucks are worried about the long-irrelevant KKK and making propaganda films against them

i would have changed the ending completely.
I would have made it so the protagonist loses its mind because there is actually no real terrorist attempt. So he become unconsciously a nazi and plan the real terrorist attack himself just to prove there was a real threat

Someone post the
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, NIGGER
Video please

Surprisingly, it's somewhat sympathetic to neo-Nazis.

It's a bad film, and it's ridiculous for Hollywood to suggest that white nationalists are somehow a greater threat to the West than the shitskins they despise, but the film certainly casts younger WNs, somewhat patronizingly, as alienated and atomized human beings worth considering.

a pretty fucking boring movie

>look up the review on RottenTomoatoes.com
>the Critic's Consensus includes calling the film and its content "timely"

Hilarious, considering that in the current world, there's an Islamic terror-attack in a NATO country killing 10 to 20 people.

When's the last time you heard of White Supremacist terrorism?

a great movie to remind us that while the whole world is focused on the hundreds of deaths caused by islamic terrorism in the west in the past year, the biggest threat is actually white men.

in the last season of house of cards the bad guy is a terrorist, muslim affiliated which is actually white, blonde, and not really a muslim. But tries to push a kidnapping and a terrorist attack because he somehow misunderstood the muslim religion

it's like they ran out of ideas and have a chimpanzee typing on a prerecorder keyboard

>in an age where blacks are 12% of the population but commit well over 50% of all violent crime

It's even worse than that.

It's important to remember that the grossly inflated crime committed by blacks are almost exclusively committed by black males, age 16 to 45.
While they may or may not be a great influence, very little of the crime committed by blacks is actually attributable to your average 7-year-old black boy, black girl, black woman or elderly black grandma.
Not that there aren't always exceptions, but this is true of most races relating to crime.

That means the statistics are even worse, as the demographic committing 50% of violent crime is only about 4% to 5% of the nation's population.

Decent buildup to a really dull and impactless climax.

>in an age where blacks are 12% of the population but commit well over 50% of all violent crime

In before some self-righteous deluded cuck-master chimes-in with the debunked old conspiracy theories and vague accusations.

>"High Black crime-rate??? Hmmmmmmm it's because of somethingsomethingsomething socio-ecconomics somethingsomethingsomething systematic racism somethingsomethingsomething Donald Trump, you ignorant Stormfronter."

white normal families are the most dangerous thing

>Hilarious, considering that in the current world, there's an Islamic terror-attack in a NATO country killing 10 to 20 people.

I meant that "Hilarious, considering that in the current world, there's an Islamic terror-attack in a NATO country killing 10 to 20 people EVERY MONTH".

This.
>the evil mastermind is a comfy intellectual with a nuclear family
#KillAllWhites

>what am I in for anons?

A good movie go- er I mean guy.

If you racists didn't bully Muslims so much for blowing up/shooting up public places, they wouldn't blow up or shoot up public places would they?

did you ask your wife's black son if you had the permission to post in this thread?

Here's a great review you should watch. Its 35 minutes but it saves you from watching the movie lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=31p1conAzco

Boredom.
>I'll catch you
>Woa, I managed to escape
Again and again and again.

I can't wait for Cred Forums to get deleted so we can have fun threads like this on all boards

A lot of Cred Forums will migrate to Cred Forums if that ever happens. Go back to redd!t if you want a safe space because you keep getting triggered nigger faggot

fasttrack me on this current meme of Cred Forums being deleted. fairly recent, no?

I know I wasn't meeming

This is the best nazikino I've ever seen

Fuck imperium, it's shit. The believer is a brilliant movie and it has young gosling.

I'm being serious this movie is highly underrated, it's brilliant.

>216 views
Shill harder