How did she get away with it?

How did she get away with it?

Attractive white female privilege

More important point: why did she do it?

/thread

Jodi Arias
Casey Anthony
Amanda Knox

If you're a pretty hwhyte woman, you can literally get away with murder

Murder game Taylor Swift

>Jodi Arias
>you can literally get away with murder

>life in prison

Clearly she framed a black immigrant with a history of burglary with the murder. Then, she made sure the most incompetent CSIs in all of Italy did the investigation, Finally, she promoted "knox does satanic sex" in the media and forced the Italian prosecutor to make a fool of himself by running with that story. Devilish girl.

>White
>Female
>Moderately attractive

Oh, and being American helps as well.

There's literally zero evidence she was involved. Italy is not a real civilized country; it's just pretending.

yea, just read some of the wiki about it, what's the motive? some petty money?

Her mistake was pleading self-defense. Had she outright denied it, the jury would have never believed that such a delicate flower would be capable of such a heinous crime.

you will never comfort her while she sobs on your shoulder

even more important point: who the fuck is this and what did she do ?

>Moderately attractive

She's foxy

She's a 6 at best.

She became a waifu for something I'd get lethal poison injected into my veins for.

If you look at anything besides the netflix documentary you'll see that there is tons of evidence.

I honestly doubt she did do it

They already caught the killer who turned out be some Somalian immigrant which isn't a big shocker
The Italian court system is really fucked up. They can prosecute scientists for not predicting earthquakes before they happen

She did nothing wrong.

What is it with Netflix trying to cover up murders?

>Italy is not a real civilized country; it's just pretending.

I've been there once. Apart from niggers selling cheap Dior/Luis Vuitton knock offs in Venice the country is nice. Italians are very helpful and friendly.

You couldn't just say blacks, could you?

Based krager dropping truthbombs

That's true but their courts are fucked because prosecutors sue critics for defamation.

The better question is how did the Italian legal system get away with imprisoning and harassing an innocent woman for years? Fucking third worlders.

American living in Italy, accused of killing her British roommate, with help from her boyfriend. It gets pretty complicated when the African guy gets involved, but in my opinion, it seems unlikely she was involved in the murder. She's a kind of shitty person who accused her boss when she was pressured though.

She reminds me a lot of Chloe Dyktra in the way they talk and look

>You couldn't just say blacks,

Those aren't blacks m8, they are regular niggers from Somalia or something like that.

It's strange. There's already a culprit and there is no motive for Foxy Knoxy being involved.

Yet so much of her behaviour is really fucking weird.

>while she sobs on your shoulder
>he actually believes she has feelings and isn't a stone cold psychopath

Fucking pathetic m8

She looks like a psychopath.

Yeah it's amazing how beta white knights fall for her poorly faked feelings

>How did she get away with it?

Our legal system is a joke
sorry

Stop trying so hard

have you guys actually dealth with an actual psychopath? they aren't "evil" like in your marvel shows, but they are destructive and without empathy

It's funny to watch the SJW mental gymnastics in order to excuse her. They even justify the fact she falsely pinned the murder on a black man.

>How did she get away with it?
>Be White
>Bonus points being a woman

not too hard

Rudy Guede's DNA was the only DNA found at the crime scene other than the victims

His semen was found at the scene, no other semen was found

His fingerprints were found at the scene

He fled the country in an attempt to avoid jail, Knox did not.

A print of his hand covered in blood was found underneath the victim on a bedsheet

He had taken a shit in the victim's toilet

He originally claimed that Knox had not been at the apartment, until the Police announced that she was a suspect and then Guede stated she was definitely at the apartment, arguing with the victim

>Our legal system
>Italy

I didn't say she was evil. But she's obviously a psychopath, and quite bad at hiding it.

How do I watch this?

She was accidentally framed by the Italian police, they present them as complete goofballs.

>this website has only americans posting in it

stop breathing

shut up nigger, one of your tribe did that shit and italy doesn't want to admit it's become little somalia, so they're trying to pin it on some foreign white girl

i'm glad she's innocent just because it triggers you so hard

although i suppose i could just post tits and watch you have a bitchfit after your attempted report for a ban fails too, would be easier ;^)

dumb tripnigger will never be a respected black man

Cuck

probably

look at this scammed faggot and laugh

you're dumber than the tripnigger, and he was born with an extra chromosome

wanna talk about it while your wife is riding a nigger?

>Amanda Knox will never murder you

i'm not sure i can handle this feel

sire

No motive, no evidence.

And what was the nigger's motive?

niggers gonna nig

Ooga booga where da white wimmin at

>On 27 October 2007, days before Kercher's murder, Guede was arrested in Milan after breaking into a nursery school; he was reportedly found by police with an 11-inch knife

Pussy pass.

god?

knox's bloody footprint was found on the pillow beneath kercher

the burglary was staged

she did not even the barest hint of investigation when she arrived with the door open

the door to the room with the staged burglary was closed for no reason, kerchers door was locked and closed for no reason if rudy was the only one involved

bloody footprints matching knox and her boyfriend were found throughout the house

she made sure to avoid flushing the shit down the toilet even though she thought nothing was wrong and went out of her way to make sure police took note of it

rafael's cleaning lady said she wasn't allowed to use bleach when cleaning his place but police reported an extremely strong bleach smell when entering and found 2 bottles in his kitchen. cleaning lady later says she was mistaken.

they somehow aren't smart enough to figure out they should call the police and instead make 50 phone calls supposedly asking other people what to do

Knox manipulated him to do it with the promise of sex

>not even 30 years old
>looks busted
>white """"women"""

>MUH DICK

typical

I just started the Netflix documentary, and without really knowing much of the details regarding her scandal, within the first minute I have decided that she is guilty.

Amanda Knox just seems like she had to learn how to recognize human emotion from flash cards, with her dead-eyed, high self-regulating stare.

>looks busted

>coal burner

what was your expectation

>they find her body and wander around the house panicking, calling the police and other people
>wow, why are there bloody footprints?

all the rest is circumstantial, Guede obviously did it.

she's from Seattle, she has that Kurt Cobain look of I don't give two shits about anyone,

>they find her body and wander around the house panicking, calling the police and other people

no they didn't

at least do the barest fucking minimum of research before talking about something for fuck's sake

She could easily be related to Hillary. They're both fucking dead eyed robots.

it's crazy how she had 7 dicks inside her by age 18

So Knox was getting pounded by the BBC, Meredith came home and caught them, threatened to tell Ralphie, Knox murdered her and then blamed it on the black guy.

That explains how she got away with it

Get the Cred Forums detectives on board, I'll call Ittin

Later in the doc she actually calls out the dummies who say "fuck the facts and evidence, look at her EYES!!"

Yeah, she doesn't seem like the person you'd want to get in their way.

Just look at this other shot of her from when she first arrived. What kind of face is that? Surprise/Joy/Excitement? The eyes stay frozen.

She's not one of us.

No evidence she did it.

Only the dindoo had his dna and prints all over the place.

Victim slept with the dindoo though. She paid the toll.

She looked like she's aged 20 years in the doc. It didn't help that she cut her hair short.

That's nothing m8. Knew plenty of girls in hs that fucked twice as many guys before 18.

>29 years old now
>20 when it happened
where does the time go

It's good she got blamed whether she did it or not, because it means now people will trust her less and be wary of her, like they should with every psychopath.

>the prosecutor is the most likeable guy in the documentary

I liked when he was ranting on about his "know if a person is guilty or not by looking into their eyes" skill, it reminded me of the Memories of Murder detective.

I just started it, so I haven't gotten that far. But, it must also have crossed your mind that since Netflix is running this documentary from her "perspective," it's more likely than not going to be very skewed in her favor in order to prevent her and her lawyers from vetoing the whole thing?

Just imagine if OJ wasn't in prison right now and he did an exclusive documentary with Netflix? Do you think it would be shitting on him? No, they might mention some of the key red flags, and then he too would dismiss certain "dummies.'

He's right, it's all in her eyes, YOU JUST KNOW.

Black immigrant who had his dna and prints all over the place as well as a police record including burglary armed with a knife...

by being White

Why didn't he take anything if it was a burglary? Why did he cover up the body? Why did he shit in the victim's toilet?

He came off as a comical wannabe to me.

He's a detective and he likes Sherlock Holmes, so when a murder is actually assigned to him, he tries to look for weird little things to solve it and be a great detective, Holmes-style. Then he decides that because Knox wasn't acting how he thought she should, she did it. And he still thinks so, despite the complete lack of evidence. Because his feelings are what really matters, since he's a modern-day Sherlock Holmes.

>falsely

Dude they found his DNA all over the body after he raped her... The next day he took a train to Germany. Only reason they caught him is because he had a police record.

There's a lot of evidences that didn't imply that she did it, but they point out at some kind of involvement.

>Amanda Knox just seems like she had to learn how to recognize human emotion from flash cards, with her dead-eyed, high self-regulating stare.
Have you considered the possibility that everything you said is true, and that she's still innocent?

Laughed when the daily mail journo said that everyone stopped giving a shit when it turned out a black man did it.

Do all Seattle women look like this?

>Why didn't he take anything if it was a burglary?

he didn't say this crime was a burglary moron, he said that was something he'd been charged with before

there is such a thing as repeat offenders, and they are known to go over board, especially those of the african variety

i see the tripnigger either left or dropped his trip because he couldn't handle the quips too, very cool

Who doesn't cover the body and take a shit after murdering?

well we all shouldnt've gave much of a shit in the first place. Cases like this take place every day. This only became news because she's attractive.

any lewds?

I was just asking the questions the prosecutor brought up.

This guy was the real villain

>those pre-Italy home movies

my heart

Do you know what's the average IQ in Ivory Coast?

Maybe he hadn't planned on killing her, did it in the heat of the moment, then freaked out and wasn't thinking straight.

Rapists don't always steal things (and neither do hook-ups, if he was telling the truth about that), people cover up bodies when they feel guilty and ashamed (not just when they're women, like the detective said), and he probably forgot to flush because he wasn't thinking straight. It's obvious he was freaking out about something, since he fled the country. It's entirely likely he did some weird, irrational things.

Also remember that it's not speculation to say that he killed her. He did, and that's accepted. He was convicted of it, and his conviction is the only one that's held up.

He took her life. As for the rest...

I wasn't talking about Guede.

>All those niggera saying she only got away because she's white
yea because not charging someone with murder with low evidence has only to do with evil raycist crackazz ooga booga

So Rudy ransacked a room, stole nothing, broke the shuttered window to make it look like forced entry, closed the bedroom door behind him on the way out, making sure to leave the main door open when leaving the house, all of this after having found kercher's keys in her room, closed her door and locked it?

No shit

>everything I said is true
>still innocent

Sure. That is certainly a possibility. I am just not inclined to think that at this point. I need to finish her doc on Netflix and to do some extra reading before I can make a slightly more educated guess.

>I am just not inclined to think that at this point. I need to finish her doc on Netflix and to do some extra reading before I can make a slightly more educated guess.

Cred Forums's best and brightest on the scene, we'll have a concrete guess when this guy's done with his documentary and *extra* reading

try not to overwork yourself

Reminder that Amanda Knox killed Kercher then used her satanic witch magic to completely scrub her DNA from the murder room.

He's a two digit IQ nigger who just raped and tortured a girl, stabbed her dozen of times and cut her throat. What follows doesn't have to make sense like he premeditated the whole thing.

>Amanda Knox just seems like she had to learn how to recognize human emotion from flash cards, with her dead-eyed, high self-regulating stare.

Maybe being accused of murder because a detective didn't like you, being fucked with by police for no reason (including shit like telling her she had HIV for no reason), then vilified worldwide by tabloids, and going through all the legal shit she has been through has changed her.

I'd probably be cynical and dead on the inside, too. It's a lot of shit to go through.

She didn't do it

>slightly educated guess
Dude, you don't need to be an asshole. Wait . . . is that you Amanda?

She also had a nigger friend ejaculate all over the place, put his prints everywhere as well as take a huge shit without flushing.

No.

that's the whole point of Gone Girl

It's practically a given at this point after Making of a Murderer. Like someone said earlier in the thread Netflix likes defending the guilty.

I didn't say she did. user I quoted said she looked guilty because she seems dead on the inside. I said she went through a pretty soul-crushing experience that would probably make anyone dead on the inside.

I don't think she did it, either, and saying that she did because she looks sketchy is a terrible argument.

pretty sure they only found one of his fingerprints

>can't handle the bant
>say he's coming back with a guess
>feels the need to inform me of something i've already said

don't be upset, was just having a little fun at your expense user and the way you worded it sounded funny to me, like you were going to have THE answer
>an entire enterprise is capable of doubling down on how comfortable they are about defending a murderer

it doesn't work like that though

>that english reporter going on to Amanda's dad about how the longer she waits to talk to the media the less "hot property" she is

Holy fuck how did that guy get his job if he's that autistic? Maybe he's just that detached from victims and their families.

This so much. Making A Murderer was such a provocative show because Steven Avery's first incarceration is such a relatable fear, in that anyone would become anxious at the thought of losing your freedoms for close to two decades for a crime you didn't commit.

However, that being said, Netflix was consistently biased in his favor. The prime example is when in the first episode the narrator mentions something along the lines of, "Avery was mixed with the wrong crowd and dropped a cat into a bonfire." Well, the word "dropped" has at least two possible connotation: it could have been accidental as well as intentional. In reality, STEVEN AVERY DOUSED A CAT IN GASOLINE AND THEN "DROPPED" IT INTO A FIRE. And Netflix casually smoothes over this fact.

Fair enough. I was worried that I was gonna have to go Amanda Knox all over you.

never saw the OJ doc.

did that paint him as guilty in the end?

i don't get it

you were going to be innocent with me? i don't play that user, i might go somali on you :D
an OJ mystery/doc just aired in japan earlier and they did not beat around the bush at all, pretty much said there's no denying it whatsoever

unrelated, but thought it was funny at the time

It's called Made In America and is part of the 30 for 30 series from ESPN. Five episodes at 90 minutes a piece.

>paint him guilty

Bro, they drenched him in paint. It's a bit difficult to not think that he was guilty. They interviewed the prosecutors, OJ's defense team, some of the jurors, his friends and family. Really quality work IMO.

nope

>they find her body

Nope, mong.

>italian justice system is guilty until proven innocent
>shitty evidence.
>No context.
>"Well we solved the case"

Welcome to Italy. They're fucking retarded.

i think he's guilty myself, but that theory about his son is awfully interesting to consider too

she's a kinky slut and got off of it

>Making a Murderer
STEVEN DINDU NUFFIN

>Making a Murderer 2: Female Boogaloo
FUCKING BURN HER

man I really want to see this but... 5 feature length episodes? that's ridiculous.

The Staircase was already stretching it thin at 360 minutes and that case is mysterious as shit.

Being hot and coercing men to believe her, probably.

>2: Female Boogaloo

this isssssss the story of a girl

who cried a river aaaaand drowned the whole world

Only one piece of rule 34.

Amanda get off Cred Forums.

In the west we call that witcraft "bleach".

Guilty or Innocent. Amanda Knox is a cunt.

Sexiest bint in the girld

>someone accusing you of not being Italian MUST be american

Stop breathing

oh shit she bleached an entire room without leaving a trace, besides Rudy Guede's DNA?

she's even more magical than i thought.

You are a great example of why I despise niggers

His seven was found in the victims snatch

I love her. She didn't fucking do it.

You're a retard.

OJ Simpson.

Naive idiot. I bet "cute" women play you like a fiddle all the time.

Why did Knox go buy bleach and cleaning supplies that morning?

Wait wait wait

hold up

why would anyone purposely go to Italy

Well, that and she's not white.

Women love that Italian dick.

Worst feeling evar

And I bet you post a lot on Cred Forums and r/AllLivesMatter after you get home from the coal mine.

>MUH COPS

Impulse. Not "motive"; impulse. Niggers aren't smart enough to conceptualize "motive". Niggers have impulses, few of which make any sense to higher-order creatures, but virtually all are related to three basic rationales:

>can i fuck it
>can i steal it
>can i destroy it

That's the alpha and omega of nigger behavior. There's nothing else to understand.

Celebrity > Everything else.

He was well known as a thief and a burglar prior to the murder. Get your fucking shit straight before posting.

so fucking adorable

Actually it was because he was black that he got away with it. The jury said so.

is this wifu?

There was absolutely NO point for those cool night time rainy shots in Seattle where she was at the magazine kiosk, or the cool shots on the boat at the end.

The most interesting or unexpected moment for me was when there was a snippet of an interview of the victim's mom after the last acquittal, I always imagined that her family were as active against Knox as Knox was for he innocence, but it was just like a meek soft spoken lady...

*African-Americans

>Eurocucks still can't admit the black guy killed their precious coalburner

Burn the coal pay the toll.

What moron would think of dropping a cat into a fucking fire as glossing over the details? We know he's a complete asshole for torturing that animal. That doesn't mean he killed those people.

wew

I need to become a documentarian right now so i can fuck her.

She is innocent.

Reminder that this hipster faggot gets to plow that on the reg

Life is pain

the italian guy was weird looking too

This guy is actually the perfect person for her. He's probably doing this peacocking routine out of love for her.

>you are at the airport
>standing by the baggage claim
>at the end of the carousel you see an user wearing a letterman jacket and these obnoxious animal print pants
>"Look at this faggot."
>your eyes bring him into focus
>"Holy shit, he's got stripes shaved into his beard. What a retard!"
>and so you completely miss the fact that Amanda Knox is standing there because she's so plain looking that Van Gogh would have painted her

You guys will never know the passion Raffaele Sollecito got to share with her that fateful night in Perugia.

dude locked his twitter account because he got so much shit and hate mail. He probably went on the doc thinking it would be a career boost and make him seem like a smart, cutting edge journalist and in reality, his career will probably be over lol

>Carl Douglas in every scene basically bragging about how they fabricated much of his defense
>calls Chris Darden Uncle Tom
>laughs in Marcia Clark's face

Fuck that dude lol

>Boston Massacre
>The trial of the eight soldiers opened on November 27, 1770.[64] Adams told the jury to look beyond the fact the soldiers were British. He argued that if the soldiers were endangered by the mob, which he called "a motley rabble of saucy boys, negroes, and molattoes, Irish teagues and outlandish jack tarrs [i.e. sailors]",[65] they had the legal right to fight back, and so were innocent. If they were provoked but not endangered, he argued, they were at most guilty of manslaughter.[66]
>The jury agreed with Adams and acquitted six of the soldiers after two and one-half hours deliberation.

Based founding father

>More important point: why did she do it?
devil worship. real problem with it in that area, as the prosecutor has sent literally dozens of people to prison with almost no evidence to convict them except that he figured out they were worshipping the devil. italy must have a like a portal to hell in it or something because so many people in that region just went crazy and murdered complete stangers to make satan happy