The degenerate who kept using the word "faggot" got his ass beat and was put in jail

>the degenerate who kept using the word "faggot" got his ass beat and was put in jail

This movie was so ahead of its time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYs7uguB_JQ
youtu.be/tgMvQiHuvqs
youtu.be/Nsgtl6MF8RU
youtu.be/DW3vrBZVnBk
youtu.be/32VdszLBF6Y
youtu.be/Xg0ktHoIdNI
youtube.com/watch?v=OqduI4Oaa7Y
m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpdJuzrqigyJufmYtL90I_VY4z1iSjlYsAAjN2488d5un8QmxwzPH_WkmRBDrUR3doDq6g2F9uoWrz1VYuVYFR6VVeCug&v=FwxCzGyBvrg&time_continue=116
youtube.com/watch?v=3RzBZsOeqOQ
warriorsmovie.co.uk/blog/the-warriors-remake-news-mark-neveldine-trying-to-acquire-rights
youtu.be/MFeqKAIHAYw
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=4270
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing degenerate about calling faggots faggots.

>Oh shit! These chicks are packing!
True, how did they predict the Transgender Movement so accurately?

Shut up, faggot.

Ajax was the best part of that movie... the after he got arrested it was boring as shit.

>the degenerate trannies who get arrested for prostitution and/or drugs get sent to prison populations according to what their birth sex is so they can get raped and beaten because everyone knows deep down inside that trannies are subhuman

What did the USA criminal justice system mean by this?

Don't call me a faggot, faggot.

Everything about this movie is so good, even the videogame is god tier.

The most irrealistic thing is putting a white chief to a gang of niggers and latinos.

there are no white street gangs because the 5% of whites living in inner-cities ghettos are pussies constantly bullied by the chimpout racist revenge.

most of the whites are smart enough to stay out of the dumb shit and just get jobs and move out of the ghetto...

I guess Cred Forums is tranny because we need to remove this dick.

>irrealistic

Fuck off back to /lgbt/ faggot.

The new generation isn't buying into your degenerate shit anymore.

I was disappointed the leader guy dies so quick. I wanted to see more from him. No homo

Haha BAZINGO, upvoted and retweeted

I think gays have bigger things to worry about than nasty words, like dying of AIDS

That's damn good, I'm going to start using that.

No, hurt feelings kill gays and trannies more than AIDS/HIV and meth abuse :(

You know, it looks pretty weak when you respond to degenerate with degenerate. Small vocabulary, just like your small penis.

rly make you think

Gay AIDS on top of that.

>irrealistic

I agree honestly, I was like "Damn that dude looks pretty cool" when the movie started then he died instantly so it was just like "Oh."

>This movie was so ahead of its time.

What movie?

The Warriors, dude. It's on the back of his vest, come on.

Why didn't Ajax just wait until they got back to Cony?

>irrealistic
nigga that ain't no word

>irrealistic

Mexican intellectual

Are you going full faggot?

It's great how in the game they had to age him because James Remars voice is fucked.

What about the innocent white man that was thrown in front of a subway by a police officer?

Is this Kino?

Since I've never seen the movie and the only letter you can make out clearly is the "S", how am I supposed to know that?

Maybe if you weren't an underage faggot that can't recognize the Warriors from seeing Ajax you would have known. Get the fuck back to plebbit.

i feel like low bf% is all you need to look good

>innocent

I think it's great that one of them has a fedora and yet we still love this movie. Back in the day when fedoras were actually badass.

>white

Well you could have literally googled the image and gotten the answer that way so don't be surprised when people are hard on you.

>recognize the Warriors from seeing Ajax you would have known

Again, not having seen the movie how would anyone who hasn't have known this.

Jackass.

>whites and blacks existing harmony

So progressive

it's a cowboy hat
his character is called COWBOY
several fucking times during the movie

are you some sort of dumbass?

Are you? The hat that is traditionally called a "cowboy hat" is also referred to as a fedora. They're the SAME FUCKING THING, DIPSHIT.

Realtalk, you should see the movie, it's very good.

didnt cowboy get runover by a subway?

Is today like the anniversary of Warriors? It's unusual to see this many threads on it.

Ajax was also the best character in the film.

Nope, you're thinking of Fox

Well, the reason I created this thread was because they just took it off Netflix so I watched it before that happened. Didn't check the board so I didn't know other people were creating threads.

What was your opinion? I think it was a great film.

They ever gonna release the original version on bluray? This "GET IT, ITS LIKE 300!!!" director's edit is my personal Star Wars special editions bullshit

They are definitely closely similar. But the cowboy hat has been around much longer than the fedora, which obviously took influence from it, but ISN'T it.

It's like saying Rock and Metal music are the same thing.

i'm not mexican, stop being self-centered with your stupid personnal standards dumb americans.

>they just took it off Netflix
Well that's bullshit. I felt like seeing it today too.
At least I watched it last month

Oh, I loved it. Don't know why I took this long to watch it. Makes me want to check out the video game at some point too since I've heard good things.

I also realized as I was watching it that Jet Set Radio must have been inspired by The Warriors to some degree because there are some uncanny similarities. So it's interesting just how influential it is.

faggots

Luther did literally nothing wrong.

If the gangs had united, the city would have fallen apart. He was a hero.

Power Ranking

1. Ajax
2. Swan
3. Cochise
4. Snow
5. Cowboy
6. Cleon
7. Vermin
8. Fox
9. Rembrandt

What the fuck was his problem

fuck off you god damn retard

He just wanted to have some fun man

No reason

He just likes doing things like that

Wasn't he doing a hit for money? I haven't seen it in a while.

Wow that's not very tolerant or liberal of you

They need to re-release the game with a bigger map, subways, etc.

WaaAAARrORooooIIIIOOOOOOOOOOORSSSSSSS
COME OUT TO PLAYEYEYEYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

kek the absolute madman!

He never heard of The Orphans.

He hated having to pay for chocolate bars

So I told Luther to shoot Cyrus
And he did! The absolute mad man!
Hahahaha!

Nigga go check out The Warriors

Fuckin' Midnight Masterwork

tolerate this
*grabs groin*

Cleon should be nearer the top, probably below only Ajax, as the only reason he died was due to being vastly outnumbered. There's no way he's below Cowboy, who only survives because of Ajax.

There are in-game stats for each one you can look up on the wiki.

Example, Ajax:

Strength: 6/10
Stamina: 8/10
Health: 9/10
Rage: 10/10

Original was on Netflix for a while but I think they took it off now

Was it ever explained who Luther was talking to on the phone? I heard that it was just a voice in his head that he called "The Boss" or that he was working for a cop or something.

The Game did a pretty good job of reminding you that these guys were just as bad as the gangs they fought.

No.

>WMS: This has been a question which has long been debated – who were you talking to on the phone in the candy store?

>Walter and I didn’t talk too much about who Luther was speaking to on the phone. I think he only said “the Boss”. I made up a character as “the Boss” who combined political corruption with gangsterism, someone Luther knew from a young age, a kind of mentor who Luther was anxious to please, a kind of Fagin/Boss Tweed.

>Ajax
>Strength 6/10

lolwat. He's gargantuan by 1970s standards and clearly the strongest of the delegates.

The warriors video game is amazing and the best movie tie in game I've ever played. Not only does it accurately depict the events of the film but it also adds a lot of backstory to characters like Cleon and gangs like the Hi-Hats we don't ever get to know in the film

>they think we shot cyrus!

I like the little back story he came up with. Walter Hill does leave plot threads unresolved in 48hrs as well. What happened to Luther's gf? I know she's mist likely dead, but it was treated with apathy.

True, I didn't of him as high because he dies too early even though it saves the Warriors. Cowboy is a bit of a dolt, didn't he and Cochise have to be dragged out of the Lizzies' trap by Rembrandt?
Wasn't Swan the best in that game? He definitely had the best rage move, that sick backbreaker

>Is this Kino?
Only the DC version with the obviously much needed and appreciated comic book transitions.

>Jet Set Radio must have been inspired by The Warriors to some degree because there are some uncanny similarities.

Another thinng that I'm 100% certain took some influence from the Warriors was the bathroom fight in The World's End.

youtu.be/tYs7uguB_JQ

youtu.be/tgMvQiHuvqs (Around 1:17)

It's never about just pure strength. You should compare the rest of his physical stats to everyone else.

Swan:
Stamina: 7/10
Health: 8/10
Rage: 8/10

Cleon:
Stamina: 6/10
Health: 8/10
Rage: 9/10

Chochise:
Strength: 5/10
Health: 6/10
Rage: 9/10

Cowboy:
Strength: 4/10
Health: 4/10
Rage: 7/10

Fox:
Rage: 10/10

Vermin:
Health: 6/10
Rage: 5/10

Rembrandt:
Rage: 6/10

Snow:
Health: 7/10
Rage: 8/10

It's clear that Ajax is the most physically powerful; his Stamina, Health and Rage means he can last the longest, and nobody has a strength higher than 6.

Cowboy was never with Rembrandt; you're thinking of Vermin.

Do the Warriors even lift?

They mostly do bodyweight exercies like push ups and pull ups

I lift and I wouldn't wanna brawl against them

>You just soldier, and keep your mouth shut.

youtu.be/Nsgtl6MF8RU

I'd take Swan to Coney Island Beach and kick sand all over him, then steal Mercy or whatever that whores name is

Anyone know the name of the track that plays at the opening with the ferris wheel? Speaking of multimedia, there was a forgettable comic book sequel in which The Warriors break out Ajax.

>there was a forgettable comic book sequel in which The Warriors break out Ajax.

Yes, the plot is that they break out Ajax, and that's it

So are there more members of the Warriors that we never see or is just the 9 of them that make up the whole gang?

Not sure which is the one you want
youtu.be/DW3vrBZVnBk
youtu.be/32VdszLBF6Y
youtu.be/Xg0ktHoIdNI

>Last Of An Ancient Breed
>In The City
>Nowhere To Run
Choose one

There are a lot more, the deleted scenes, and other related media show that they are a much larger gang.

There's a bunch, you see and play as a lot of them in the game, like Ash.

The point of the movie is that it was the whole "nine deligates from each gang" going to the meeting.

I'd have to imagine there's more of them if they have a strict heirachy like that, then again Rembrandt is kind of new and they choose him to tag along. In the game they have recruits, so that lends credence to the idea

It's a Stetson, you retarded fuck. Every hat isn't a fucking fedora.

That's a tough choice. I'd go with Last of an ancient breed.

It was the first one, thanks. I had the ost, and it wasn't on it.

kek

>my name is cyrus
Hoo boy it's like my birthday, I never see my name get said, much less be an actual character in movies
Can you dig it?

You seriously don't know the difference between a stetson and a fedora?

What is Bale reaction to here?

>took it off Netflix

This is the main reason I won't get Netflix. Fuck this shuffling library bullshit.

Irregardless, you can't judge a time which you didn't live and don't much about.

speaking of judge

youtube.com/watch?v=OqduI4Oaa7Y

why do the best guys have to get trolled so easily??

be on your toes people, he was obviously baiting you

the movie couldn't be promoted or its producers have a chance in hell of it getting any recognition without a white "protagonist", it was already looking like an exploitation movie.

the true heroes of the movie

>vastly outnumbered yet they rumble anyway
>the whole gang fucked Mercy. She is literally the leftovers given to Swan.
>invented the rooftop patrol system, later to be incorporated by the Man in the form of neighbourhood watch

Toughest guys were Cochise, Snowball and Ajax, with Snow actually being the strongest.

yeah, but at least they were products of their environment, not creators. And irl gangs, were trying to give back to the community, not always succesfully. If it wasn't for crack, you could have another 60s in the 80s.

>the bathroom fight

best brawl scene in cinematic history and I actually dare anyone on Cred Forums to provide a better one. I am not even using hyperbole.

>The most unrealistic thing is putting a white chief to a gang of niggers and latinos.
>not the entire plot about a bunch of gangs having a peaceful meeting and planning to take over NYC

>sometime in the future

ya blew it

one of the pillars of the movie was the final decision to not include that line in the beginning.

In the movie director cuts he lifted a hundred pound table with one hand doing the casing for the movie the director had to hire him because I quote.
"he picked the fucking table up"
Fun fact the warriors was a greek fable.
So ajax was the strongest of the group but could never be a leader his actions and ideas would have got him and his gang killed/arrested.
Cleon was the leader because he could think quick which was why swan became his right hand man.
Source watch the movie played the game and sorta read the book and saw the commentary slash directors cut, with extended deleted scenes ask me anything!
Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Whoa faggot, calm down.

They do in the game and you could up their stats and damage.

>irrealistic

I don't think that's a word.

The warriors was a ballet to the greek ballet of of the nine greek soldiers going to a meeting.
It was a play/dance,

Love is a Fire

> tfw part of that actually happened

m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKpdJuzrqigyJufmYtL90I_VY4z1iSjlYsAAjN2488d5un8QmxwzPH_WkmRBDrUR3doDq6g2F9uoWrz1VYuVYFR6VVeCug&v=FwxCzGyBvrg&time_continue=116

Another fun face they got actual gangs to go to that meeting with cyrus, that was them actually cheering on cyruses speech, coney island and new york back in the 70s and 80s was a fucking hell hole.
Another fact when this movie came out there was a riot at a few movie theaters.

it has happened many times along the history of the u.s. and was always torn apart by state efforts.

No, snow got wrecked on the side mission of the warriors fighting the destroyers.
fighting was and isnt the warriors strong suit.
We see this with them running all the time.

A lot of the gangs and their attire in the movie were based off of real New York gangs.

You can see a few of them in this music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=3RzBZsOeqOQ

Thats why I fucking love this movie.
And movies back then it was always something real not like today with paid actors and cgi and consultants.

I know all about that.
I love this movie.

was that Dee Dee Ramone at around 30 seconds, looked a lot like him

I thought that song was an original from the circle jerks

>Oh hey, a warriors thread! I love that movie, I wonder if there's any trivia
>check wikipedia page

warriorsmovie.co.uk/blog/the-warriors-remake-news-mark-neveldine-trying-to-acquire-rights

Weren't they doing a tv series?

>remake

It'll suck and Ajax won't be as cool.

it won't happen. The director who wanted it died.

There's a new one set to be a tv series, directed by Joe & Anthony Russo

>Neveldine/Taylor remake Warriors
Fuck it, I'd watch

Whites are the strongest gang tho.

Also 80 Blocks from Tiffany's showsthe atmosphere that birthed the Warriors.
youtu.be/MFeqKAIHAYw

>this gay excuse again

every fiction has one or two elements you forgive for the sake of having the fiction at all

>lel Valkyries can't be black but GODS AND MAGIC EXIST

As long as they keep Ajax around I'd watch it.

Unless they plan on making all new Warriors then fuck that shit.

That because people want to see Gods and Magic but they don't want to see niggers.

Checkmate, faggot.

>irrealistic

Just got the soundtrack on vinyl. Sounds good, man. It even came with the back patches. Now I just need a sick red leather vest and 8 other people to start my own Illinois chapter of the Warriors.

>"GET IT, ITS LIKE 300!!!" director's edit

What is this about? He compared it to 300, or what? I can't say I see much similarity.

Wow, I thought that was oddly familiar.

The World's End had some damn good fight scenes. Was not expecting that when I watched it. Love that movie too.

Wow. You've proven yourself to be a massive retard without anyone even needing to address your dumb argument. That's almost impressive

uwu

Oh user

How come the theme composer did so few movies?

In the edit they really push the Anabsis theme.

Found a site that lists the differences. Interesting.
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=4270

The comic book stuff sounds pretty stylish but it also seems like a case of "Wow the average viewer is fucking stupid, let me literally spell out what I am doing with this movie or else they won't get it." And, to be fair, people have only gotten stupider, so I can't fault him for it.

I thought they got him to tag shit on the way to and back

>not going full faggot