Will any show ever be more intellectual and funnier?

Will any show ever be more intellectual and funnier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNwj_n7ElQw
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Af-HIcuEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose_(dog)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but it was quasi-intellectual

More intellectual? Yes.
Funnier? Yes.
Both? No.

>slapstick humor
>intellectual

>DUDE SHERRY LMAO

How sophisticated and erudite.

This show is intellectual like Big Bang Theory is intellectual. It makes average people think they are smart, and less than average people think people slightly smarter than them are smarter than they are.

>people that watch this show because it's "smart"

look, I love the show, but only got into it because of Sideshow Bob and Cecil's bantz. the show is one of a kind

Just because the characters are intellectual snobs doesn't mean the viewers have to be. Its just a wonderfully written sitcom featuring great actors.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNwj_n7ElQw

This, the acting is what makes the show. The delivery is insane.

how much you think a pad like frasiers cost?

In the Millions it today's market.

The view alone would put it above the 750K range. Frasier wasn't just rich, he was 90s rich.

i don't know if the world intellectual is correct. the characters might be, but the humor isn't. then again it works well in that way.

>It's a Bulldog episode

State of the hair on those men

A pretty penny.

/thread

>3 bedrooms
>4 bathrooms

Do 3 bedroom apartments where each bedroom has its own bathroom actually exist?

Roz was fucking hot. I really liked her.

Sure, it's a luxury condo.

>Frasier
>intellectual
I bet you also think The Big Bang Theory is 'intellectual'.

That aside, I love Frasier. I can't say the same for TBBT.

She was a total whore though, slept with dozens of guys, maybe even hundreds.

You saying you wouldn't hit?

Maybe, but I'd have to be pretty horny to risk getting a VD salad. Daphne was the superior waifu.

Daphne and Roz stopped being hot when season 4 or 5 rolled around and they hit their 40s. so depends which season imo

Bullshit.
Frasier is fundamentally about making fun of these pretentious intellectuals. Look how fucked up they actually are.

TBBT is the same old 'look at those nerds xd'. It's in line with expectations, not playing with them.

How exactly is this building shaped?

I would give anything to live here

how does a small-time radio show host afford this apartment?

No one's sure, we've seen other apartments on other floors straight off the elevator with the same floorplan as Frasier, so it's likely that whole side of the building is the same all the way down. It would be typical in most buildings for the space directly next door to be a mirror of that. It doesn't look like that can extend to the opposite side though, or Martin's balcony would be within spitting distance of the neighbor's.

>tfw not intellectual enough for Frasier

he wasn't small time though, wasn't his show quite popular? seemed to get recognized now and then. he did advertisements and also a few seminars, on top of being a private practitioner for quite a while. probably smart with his investments too.

We saw that he had a nice house in Boston and basically liquidated his whole life there before moving. He wasn't necessarily small time, he was recognized in public often.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Af-HIcuEM

yeah but it was still radio talk show. unless you are nationally big like Limbaugh you arnt making tons of money in radio.

>tfw white so you understand frasier

They didn't him as being as rich as Limbaugh.

This was the mid 90s, radio was still big media back then.

radio was big and it was just a fancy apartment, not a mansion.

Funny with several qts thrown in

>tfw Eddie is almost probably dead now

;_;

Posting best girl

I'd rather fuck Niles, m8

Long dead.

sadly he's been dead for almost a decade his son who replaced him in the later seasons died 4 years later

What season did the show peak in?

false season 1 daphne is best girl I can see why Niles fell in love

1-5 peak goes down exponentially thereafter

It has one of my favourite jokes ever in the episode where Fraiser talks about his old milf piano teacher he lost his virginity to when Niles says

>While I was getting piano lessons, Fraiser was getting his Rachmaninoffs

still more watchable then the shitcoms on these days

ayyy true fella

kek

All pale in comparison to the episode where lilith comes back and is wearing that red dress like a stone cold fox. Sorry, this is the best image I can find.

>romping with my schoolchums in the thins and spinneys...

I always thought she was fucking hot. The kind of woman who gives you a rating out of ten after sleeping with her.

but she's also the type that cheats if you ever look even a little weak

craned.com

what's that hairstyle called again?

the worn out meme

the long-back and sherry (niles)

She's what I imagine being married to a Vulcan would be like.

remember when she was on tng as that sex crazed nurse nymphomaniac who wanted to fuck an alien (riker)

>Doesn't know shit about comedy

>During the height of Frasier's popularity, Moose received more fan mail than any of his human counterparts.[1]

Cast of Frasier BTFO

>Sure I'll call you babe

Based Riker strikes again.

I never liked her. She was a freak since day one, Niles just pushed her over the edge

I've been kind of getting into this show lately. I'd never watched until a few months ago, but now I really like it. I've only seen a handful of episodes as they've been on TV, but it's really good.

How did it feel when you realized Niles is just prototype pic related?

The crane-eum

dumbfrog poster

Don't they constantly make fun of how pretentious Fraiser and Niles are? It seems like the show's writers were aware of them being pseudo-intellectuals

>aware of them being pseudo-intellectuals
They went to Harvard Medical School. There is nothing pseudo about their intellectualism. Sure they get made fun of for being pretentious, but they are true intellectuals.

A pseudo-intellectual is just posing, Frasier and Niles actually are into all that effete stuff.

Such an apartment doesn't even exist. If it did, It would cost millions, maybe even 8 figures.

>pseudo-intellectual
See, I knew in my head that was the wrong choice of words, but I went with it anyway because I thought it was relevant. I fucked up. Why do I always fuck up?

Fraiser was boring and lame
wouldve been better if Kramer lived across the hall

At least you decided to cop to it and didn't double down on the shitposting to try and save face.

That is always the quickest way to undo a fail.

Luxury condos are a thing, but I'm not sure that view is actually possible from that vantage.

>maybe even 8 figures

Yeah, no. I'm no expert on Seattle prices, unless prices are over 5 times what they are in Toronto, something like that will not hit 8 figures.

Only one.

Firing Line, with William F. Buckley Jr.

Always makes me chuckle that a proponent of small government owed his TV stardom to PBS.