Why did this guy want an interracial kiss in Force Awakens so much?

Why did this guy want an interracial kiss in Force Awakens so much?

EVERYONE GETS A HUG

I suppose he figured that if he shitted on the diversity angle too much he'd look bad, so he added some bullshit about wanting them to kiss

>friendly reminder that making any criticism of diversity in public makes you a nazi

probably to trigger all the overly emotional alt right guys on the Internet. come on you know how funny all that butthurt would be if TFA did have an interracial kiss. cant wait till the sequels have one in it.

dipshit he wanted a bit of sex in the film

finn and rey were the two characters who could have had some sort of romance

I actually think it's more the stirrings of a reylo shipper

There will be an interracial kiss alright, but it will be between Poe and Finn.

I'm certain Kylo and Rey will do some stuff together

because nobody kissed anybody or showed any real attraction to anybody else.

Given the fact the movie is filled with diversity there's no way for there to be a kiss and not have it be interracial.

He's toying with the people at Disney.

They fell for the JJ Abrams bait and now he's pushing them for some on screen monkey mooches.

Hey guys, is it because he is, dare I say it, a c-c-c-c-cuKEKK??

Because Disney's diversity is just a marketing ploy and they're not actually following through with their progressive message.

Because they set up a romance and bluntly dropped it for no reason.

Fucking hell he doesn't even really start talking about tfa for about an hour. What the actual shit?

why does Cred Forums post so many interracial dickings all the fucking time, there's questions that can only be answered by thinking about black dicks and i'm not for that.

"it was everything I hoped it would be"

was he serious?

>black guy steals jacket

He's a gen x cuck loser, what do you expect?

>thinking that Mike "Ampf" Stoklasa is a cuck

all part of an elaborate ruse

honestly dont think a poe and finn kiss would be all that controversial as a rey and finn kiss would be.

he was pointing out that they played the diversity card so much and then pussied out of something that might have actually meant something

How are you seriously implying that millenials are better than gen xers?

Didn't you like the super funny first half of the review about ring theory user lol xDDD

Millenials are bad, but Gen X is literally the C U C K generation who pissed away all the remaining white culture that boomers didnt ruin.

Gen X are also behind the cuckold fetish.
40 something balding males making their wife fuck niggers.

wow so funny and edgy agreeing with the establishment media narrative

that's you response is to just say i agree with the mainstream? pretty weak statement. i honestly dont care what the mainstream media narrative is, i just find it funny when the overly emotional alt right gets so triggered by tiny things like an interracial kiss. seeing people getting butthurt on the Internet is funny, and the alt right never fails to provide.