Let's see who dies tonight on Fear the Walking Dead

Let's see who dies tonight on Fear the Walking Dead.

Is the season finale like 2 hours or some shit?

That's what I assumed/heard. I just looked it up to be sure, though: "As the AMC zombie series approaches its final two episodes of season two — both airing Sunday — the deck is stacked against the blended family at the heart of the Walking Dead spinoff." Article goes on to say that the season concludes October 2nd, so I guess they're playing two episodes tonight?

Yea just heard from AMC "two hour season finale"

Hopefully it's Travis

Awesome, my dad watched Season 1 with me and hated the characters so fucking much. He was cheering during the Season 1 finale every time a zambie got it's claws on one of them.
I'll let him know, could be a cathartic night for him.

uh i'm pretty sure everyone is watching westworld tonight kiddo

Strand pretty much has Glenn level plot armor.

Probably wont be anyone major. This show plays it too safe

Then go watch westworld and get the fuck out of this thread faggot

Can we all agree that season 1 started out good but turned to shit but season 2 started out shitty but has gotten much better?

...minus the stupid Chris stuff of course.

I liked the boat stuff tb h

I didn't like the second half of S1 and the community episodes at the end of the first half of S2

Keep in mind the ratings are tanking and the show probably won'tbe renewed for a S4.

NICK RELAPSES TONIGHT

Where's an AMC stream? BG isn't going to stream this

Agree.

And the Chris stuff is stupid but I kinda appreciate what they're trying to show. We don't really deal with any angsty teens in TWD and it's interesting to see how their abilities to rebel have increased in this situation, immensely. Plus, since Travis is a teacher and so used to holding authority with people younger than him, it's kinda funny to see him lose control of his son.

lold, youre good people user

>not watching it on tv...

I gotchu user

Who /Ofelia/ here?

Season 1 started out good, then they rushed it to Mexico and it's been shit ever since. I watch it hoping it will get better.

How bout that PofC trailer?

yo ho ho its a pirates death for me

When will they stop

If dubs Chris dies tonight.

>muh boy

get the fuck over it travis. he's a pos anyway. fuck him

was this season any good? I'm not sure if I should continue to watch this...

why are mexican's so fucking violent?

I think it's gotten better this season

Not really. Nothing much happened this season so you can drop it. The season finale is tonight though so something is bound to happen.

Its nature for them user

>They are shambling
>They are biting
>Some of them, I assume, are still humans

thanks, maybe i'll give it a chance. I kinda wanted to know how long they spent on that boat. I knda figure a storm or something made them return to land and they'd be forced back to USA instead of vacationing over the waters

Damn these guys are fucked basically
What this show needs is a strong alpha caracter I love the charaters but who is the biggest strongest most lethal character? Travis? Strand? They need a character like Tyrese or Abraham someone big strong and semi smart because all they have is an emo dad and his fag son some based gay nigger and a dope fiend kid even though Nick is pretty good character. Bring back based papi at least

If you enjoy the pseudo-episodic style of Fear then yeah it's pretty good.

The way it's structured is that a bunch of shit goes down between the split up groups of characters, and then it all connects into one big conclusion. It's not exactly as linear as the main show.

oh...

>zombie apocalypse happens
>no law
>below standard living conditions
>gangs run everything
>mexico is absolutely the same as before

>end of the world
>cartel still killing and selling drugs

I miss Shane.

the group in Fear split and reconnect? Or the Fear group connects with the main group (walking dead?)

>Chris died off-screen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but wouldn't it though?

Walker Chris confirmed will find the resort at the end of this episode and Travis will have to put him down

what happened to the crazy bitch that stabbed strand? also, why did she do it, i can't remember?

The former.

There's been no indication the Fear group will ever connect with the main group.

chris ditched them and they found some other kid from los angels

Besides acting crazy with Lori Shane did nothing wrong....

Strand killer her turned daughter.

>Chris finally dies
jesus fucking christ it was about time, he was a fucking awful person

thanks

I didn't think they would try to do that anyway. It's too predictable.

>Chris died off-screen

Why couldn't they make Travis shoot him at the end of last episode?

FUCKING MEXICANS ARE SO FUCKING INEFFICIENT AT KILLING A SINGLE WALKER

SKULL FUCKED YOU BEEOTCH

28 DAYS HOMAGE

No Chris was the driver but he survived. Those guys just walked away probably didn't even check to see if he's alive.

He'll show up at the end alive and end up killing somebody.

She meant to stab the Mexican woman who locked them all in during the wedding but Strand answered the door instead of her. It was an accident.

Good he was way too edgy

How the fuck did nobody notice the zombie coming?

>a dead guy woke up as a walker and managed to bite 3 (three) people before getting poked through the eyes and into the brain

no fucking way chris died you fags he'll out live them all

no she says to him you took my daughter or some shit. she meant to trap strand

Because in this universe the walkers gain super stealth ability when it's convenient, they are usually loud as fuck

I hope he's not alive, he was always fucking horrible and when he tried to be good for once with his dad he fucks it all up and leaves him by himself

Mexicans are too lazy to properly check on the statuses of their sick people

i meant stab

>She meant to stab the Mexican woman

No she didn't.

Strand killed her turned daughter who was in the one room that was being guarded by the daughter's husband from the wedding. Strand talks him into letting him put her down at the end of the episode. She found out and comes back to kill Strand.

WTF were you watching?

Fuck off Chris.

>racist Americans maymay

Based Nick digging into that zombies eyes
Is Ophelia the next Sara Connor?
She looks the part but obviously she isn't a bad ass like Sara well not yet for now

Why is Ofelia trying to cross the border?

so cholo jesus actually cant turn

>I hope he's not alive

I want him dead too but they wouldn't waste his death by not showing it.

its painfully obvious that thats not the whole story but i hope the guys still dead

In her DNA user

Looking for her maid uniform

>White guys making racist comments
>Mexicans getting all mad because a couple of white guys are getting medical care

>mexican upset they're giving american gibs
Ironing

would you like a lime with those quints?

>cut to commercial before they answer where Chris is

So he's obviously alive

>wheres my son

"im right here you blind fuck"

Nope that autist died

Chris went trans-gender

I guess those guys lost their guns in the car crash.

>b-b-but he died off screen!
>those guys confirmed it!

CHRIS HATERS BTFO

>commercials, the show

More like boating accident

Or shot all the bullets

oh great tom hanks in another biopic