Underrated actors

Brad Dourif, this guy does not get enough credit. And its a shame you dont see him in. Hes really intense and entertaining to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8SvzLuQs0M?t=29
youtube.com/watch?v=muUHzNatW-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch Deadwood cocksuckers.

i actually didnt know he was in it, and yeah i gotta get around to watching it, im trying to finish a rewatch of sopranos and then im either gonna check that out or the wire

Leonardo DiCaprio
In Django Unchained, Leo cut his hand on a piece of glass while shooting a scene, but he was such a good actor that he kept on acting anyway. Quentin Tarantino thought this was so good, that after the scene cut he gave Leo a standing ovation, along with 100 dollars.

I know it's Cred Forums, but he was great in the live action sequences in Myst III as Saavedro

Why do you have to try?

Great voice actor. Not many people can make a toy doll so scary.

he was fantastic in deadwood

i know i've seen him in other things but i have no idea what they are

He was amazing in LoTR

This, very convincing. I guess the casting for the Rings movies was strikingly good in general though, can't think of a single misstep

video: youtu.be/a8SvzLuQs0M?t=29

cause i never really have time to watch it, and when i do i end watching or doing something else

He was the lead character in the music video for Toto's "Stranger In Town" back in the 80's.

Think what you want of Halloween II by Rob Zombie but the scene at the end when he find his dead daughter was heart-breakingly well acted. He's absolutely great.

Playing an alien in Wild Blue Yonder (Herzog):
youtube.com/watch?v=muUHzNatW-Q

I never played that but i thought he was awesome as this crazy reverend in the western game "gun"

Exorcist III

Nigga is almost 70 and he's looked about the same since Dune

YOU STUPID BITCH, YA FILTHY SLUT, I'LL TEACH YA TO FUCK WITH ME

X-files, he was also in the better episodes of Star Trek Voyager.

Yeah he was pretty good.
He was great in Dune also. Too bad he wasn't a mentat in the video games.

A true actor would have been able to act like he cut his hand without actually cutting his hand

It's the spice.

Thank you OP, I 100% agree with you.

His character was supposed to be this massive asshole but he was so sympathetic and my favorite character in the movies. It's a shame they cut his death.

i even really liked his brief appearance in the show Wilfred.

one flew over the cuckoo's nest, alot of bad horror movies, he was the voice of chucky and i guess still is, wormtongue in lord of the rings, a really good episode of the x files, a mediocre episode of star trek voyager and babylon 5, spontaneous combustion, off the top of my head

this scene was either scary or funny as fuck watching it for the first time

GO..................................................MAKE SURE THE BODIES ARE NEVER FOUND...............................GO

Fitchner.