So let me get this straight, Hop sells out 11 to the Feds, but now he's her caretaker who brings her food?

So let me get this straight, Hop sells out 11 to the Feds, but now he's her caretaker who brings her food?

That's some serious bullshit.

Also, it is implied that 11 is telepathic, so she probably knows what he did, and that being the case, wouldn't she use her powers to prolapse his asshole for being a fucking rat?

Papa did nothing wrong

11 is into daddy shit and Hopper is a hot daddy.

the fed goons had done such a poor job handling the situation up to that point he probably figured the kids could take them in a fight

pls delet

11 was the sacrificial lamb to set his town back to rights. I was hoping to see 11 be able to come back over at the end

I don't really recall the exact timeline, but remind me

Was him telling them about El before or after Joyce got under his skin about Will?

>implying it is 11 that he is bringing food to

Did you even watch the show?

It was 12, hence the eggos on top

>hence the eggos on top
What the fuck does that have to do with the supposed 12?

>Also, it is implied that 11 is telepathic
Got a source, pal? At what point does she ever read anyone's mind? She's telekinetic.

>tfw the flashbacks to Hop's daughter dying made me watery-eyed
Anyone know this feel?

Wait, am I dumb? Who the fuck is 12? I thought it was clearly implying that he was leaving food for 11... because she liked Eggos so much (not sure how he knew that though)

>12
u wot

eleven is hops daughter.

yes the one that died in the hospital. there is all kinds of Akira level shenanigans going on with the psyker research.

>(not sure how he knew that though)

I'm pretty sure one of the kids mentioned it in passing when everyone linked up.

Why didn't they even mention the possibility of reuniting 11 with her mother?

because the mom is essentially a potato. you cant have emotional reunions with potatoes.

Her mother's sister mentions that telekinesis and telepathy were the goals of the experiments, plus we know for sure that 11 can do remote viewing at least (she saw the Russian guy)

she also had the guys voice play over the speakers.

I'm guessing you never played Portal huh?