Why the fuck does this even exist?

A Batman show without Batman is like a show about Commissioner Gordon without his mustache.

Also is this White People: The show? These are the palest most generic looking mofos I have ever seen. Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ai5Dm4vjtQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(You)

I agree. A series about only white people committing crimes is unrealistic.

damn that's racist. why do you care what race the characters are?? you're judging people based on the color of their skin. damn that racism runs deep.

also, say goodbye to cunnyfu

POST ALL THE FU'S

It's super villains though, other cops deal with the liquor store robberies.

For pedophiles to enjoy, its not that hard to figure it out.

Do you think the marketing team/CEOs are unaware of the relation between comic book fans and pedophilia? Same with anime, they know they are going to watch Gotham because its basically made for pervs, im a die hard Batman fan and ive never even had the urge to watch that show simply because it shows everything BUT the fucking Batman? What do I look like a retard? Fuck you im watching Daredevil.

Its just same shit as always, sex sells.

Still better than any of the CW capeshit.

why so JUDGEMENTAL??

are any of those even worth watching? i've been a strict marvelbaby as far as tv goes.

Hey bro dont get me wrong that catwoman bitch makes me hard as diamonds, all im saying is that I hate how everyone pretends to watch Gotham "for the story".

He's right though. They need to put people of color in it. If they can't create characters they should change characters colors so they can meet the standards. I mean it's 2016 already. It's time for a black joker. It took long enough to get a black Mary Jane. Hopefully the next Batman creation will have a POC as Bruce Wayne.

I watch it for just how off-the-rails the show has gotten.

But it has batman

i'm man crushin like a mofo.

I'm pretty sure it exists because of all the women who flick their bean to Ben McKenzie.

Could be better, but honestly there's so many characters and good stories in Gotham City that throwing Batman in there inevitable eclipses them. So a Batman without Batman makes a lot of sense if you want to get to those without every episode ending with "Batman shows up and sends the guy to prison/Arkham."

Honestly, they should've made instead a Gotham Central series

wow, your racism is showing. stop judging people on the color of their skin.

>A Batman show without Batman is like a show about Commissioner Gordon without his mustache.

But Gordon doesn't even have his mustache in this show.

if i had a bean i'd flick it to gordon.

>not a bat
>not a man

I don't mind the premise. It's just so poorly written and acted. There isn't a single good thing about the entire show.

Is "Gotham," like, an alternate reality/universe? Or is it supposed to be a sequel?

>There isn't a single bad thing about the entire show.
FTFY

God bless the holy prophet OP. For once he is not a fag.

This should have been batmans version of smallville. Him traveling around the world learning his tactics. He comes home to find some new jackass villains fucking shit up, so he uses said tactics to kickass. Wash and rinse with build ups twists and a seasons climatic battle and repeat. If done properly theyd have been able to introduce the cape and cowl by season four with a flock of notable enemies to fight. But noooo. All the batman villains in dc universe, who the fuck is fish Murphy?
Young Dexter Morgan much?

sequel?? you mean prequel.

alternate universer / prequel

>Defend this.

OK: youtube.com/watch?v=ai5Dm4vjtQw

Even if you weren't a fucking retard who's wrong about everything you're saying, that scene alone would justify ten seasons of whatever show you think Gotham is.

Batman is in it, but he is a child. Therefore, the timeline is a mess because Batman knows all the characters as a child. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced child Joker next.Regardless, the show is utter rubbish. Shame on you if you still watch it

Is this fucking true?

Are you kidding me?

So a carbon copy of Smallville? Gotham is fine how it is.

It's a prequel; Bruce Wayne is a teenager. But it's not a strict prequel to any incarnation, they've changed a lot of things to suit their story and to not be completely predictable.

An alternate prequel, essentially. Things are going in the general direction of Batman as Gotham's Dark Knight, but not exactly how they did in the comics or movies.

>cum on hands and face

You sound like a generic american that thinks that everything with kids in it is for pedophiles. I remember that the american version of Skins was on air for just a little time because everyone in usa said that it was for pedophiles. Is america really so full of pedophiles?

(You)

They're absolute top-tier, though IMO Flash is the best.

>he posts this in every capekino show thread to insult CWversekino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hAHAHAHAHAHAHahahehehehehhehahhahahahaaha
>HAHAHAHAHhahahaahohohohohohoheheheHaHHAHAHEohohohehehHAHAHAHAHa

>No people of color
>Little girls