twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it was fun as shit.

It's fun as shit
Max Resdefault was at his peak here

why was kate winslet a pirate and doing so far inland

Fun AS Shit

>kate winslet

Wanna try that again?

i like it. My brother created a alternative back story for dracula and van helsing. basically the entire movie is about dracula trying to convince van helsing he was his gay lover in the past. makes this scene hilarious with that perspective in mind : youtube.com/watch?v=JVWrVCLs8ms

Been a while since I've seen it

but it was Mummy-tier fun

loool!!
tell your brother hi for me

It was based

I enjoyed it, but the horrendous overacting by Dracula's wives nearly killed it for me.

>When beckinsale dies
;_;

If this shithole likes it then it's absolute shit.

and then Dracula saved it!

You probably don't even have a brother

Richard Roxburgh unironically deserved an oscar

This should have started the Universal Monster Cineverse, but of course they had to fuck it up with Dracula Untold

Every movie could use a corseted Kate Beckinsale.

gayest.

dracula.

EVAR

I thought it was fun, and normally I think that's just a bullshit excuse for bad movies.

He was kind of a mincing little nonce, wasn't he?

I watched this movie for the first when I was 15 and stoned and thought it was really scary and recommended it to my friends saying that I was spooked and they all laughed at me.

Still had the coolest werewolves in the past 20 years. Everyone else thinks they should be skinny with patchy hair but this movie actually gives the impression that it could really fuck you up

>cool as fuck werewolves
>based Huge Jackedman
>based Faramir
>prime Kate Beckinsale
>badass Dracula
>full auto crossbow
>big titted vampire sluts
Pure adventure kino.
We'll never get a movie like this again.

I didn't like it. The first fight set up a bar the rest of the movie just didn't live up to.

The vampire fight or the Mr. Hyde fight?

I agree, it's fun as shit. Which is ironic as when I shit it isn't fun. At all.

Hyde

Anyone else think this would make a great netflix series or something? A monster-of-the-week type show where each episode is a hunt like the hyde fight.

AYOOO you tellin' me you didn't find the crossbow scene cool as fuck?

No.

Aggressively dumb
this is the Sommers touch

No I didn't. If anything That was Kates scene to shine. And I hate the vampire transformations in general. Which is crazy. The Werewolf was awesome, Hydes change back was touching. The Brides and Dracula were really disappointing in transformations and design.

This. If there's going to be some sort of expanded universe to do with classic horror icons, it should have been an adventure-themed series springing from this.

It's a lot of fun

>all these people saying this unwatchable piece of shit is fun

hellboy is fun. the mummy is fun.

this is fucking nails-on-chalkboard shit

so what is van hellsing in this version exactly?
so kind of immortal man cursed by the god?

Archangel Gabriel in human form.

Still one of the greatest Dracula interpretations I've ever seen, his portrayal is fucking chilling.

Hell, all the monsters in this movie are based. Werewolves that kick ass. Frankenstein's monster was awesome too.

Castlevania Kino

How did you people like this Dracula

He was bad, Frankenstein's monster was bad, the vampire sluts were bad

I remember being excited as fuck for this back in high school, and wanted to leave half way through

yeah

i literally walked out

whaaaaaaaaat

oh i get it now the whole thread is fakepoasting

phue i wass worried for a minute

Its a shitty movie, but its a pretty fun movie even so.

My crush for Kate Beckinsale started with this movie.

I really want current capeshit and action flicks to be like VHS. Its the perfect standard.

Fuck you tyhat shouldnt be funny.

maximum comfy adventurevin an extremely comfy time + environment
why no sequel ? :(

I love this movie, it had vampires, jackman and kino tales

>why no sequel ?

It flopped

There was a pretty cool Van Helsing animation movie that came out after it, I think it was called The Mission In London or something.

Anything with Kate Beckinsale dressed in tight leather is an immediate 10/10 from me

Anything else we get in the movie is just a bonus at that point

I bet they fucked right after

All the brides were hot as fuck.

>Those two long findernails

It's better than Solomon Kane.

after how good the first 2 mummy movies were, this really sucked. nothing but badly staged action and cg vomit.

>nothing but badly staged action and cg vomit.

So just like the Mummy movies.

its shit

i seriously wonder why it flopped ? Wasn't 2004 int the time were fantasy was quiet popular, with lord of the rings, underworld and so ?
I miss this times...they made troj as well as kingdom and heaven back then..no more comfy or epic stuff today

Y-you too

It didn't flop though, I was in middle school and everyone liked it, me and my brother watched it a few times, it just was kinda forgotten.

i can never watch this seen again, you ruined it for me

>It didn't flop though, I was in middle school and everyone liked it, me and my brother watched it a few times

You hear that guys, it didn't flop because this guy and his pals watched it a bunch of times.

she's not even sitting on his face

Man...Kate was at her hottest around this period.

More reliant than Hollywood accountants.

hehe, I am in the same boat. It was kinda standard weekend day program for us, when it was winter and freezingly cold outside, to sit inside with a bunch of friends, play magic the gathering for hours and then watch van helping or lord of the rings for the 12342th time

I've seen it again recently and I liked it actually. It was so melodramatic, at the same time unnatural and anachronistic. Just like vampires. Weakest part is the cgi and cartoony action imo

Is this the film where Van Helsing turns into a vampirewerewolf to kill Dracula?

Loved that as a kid

I think it's stupid as fuck. Like that time this guy did that ugly pirate.

isn't that the point of such a movie ? Beeing melodramatic, absurd action and cliché vampires ?

>as a kid
>realizing the movie is 12 years old

Did anyone else think this film was set in the same universe as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen seeing as how Hyde looks identical in both films?

It was shit. Nothing "fun" about it. Only good parts were Dracula and Faramir.

Same director, so fitting.

I kept thinking those were her nipples the entire movie.

well yeah I was just saying that I liked the melodramatic acting and it worked for me. Action didn't sit well with me, but yeah, in needs to be silly in a movie such as this

It was no Solomon Kane. I like that they turned Kate's character into a D3 character though.

Josie Maran was hot af in that movie.

Only pretentious fags and nofuns hate on that movie. It's fun as fuck without being too shitty like capeshit movies. True plebfilter