Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHRARCb4APA
youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kino~
youtube.com/watch?v=DHRARCb4APA

How can a show manage to be so comfy and terrifying at the same time?

Can't wait for S3

One name: David Lynch

Hey Cred Forums don't let yourself get hurt this time

I'm watching through this for the first time, loving it. Just got through season 2 premiere

oh shit

HYYYYPE

I'm about to watch the season finale for season 1.

I'm really enjoying this show. I don't know why I haven't heard of it until recently.

It gets REEEEEALLY shitty midway through season 2. The ending is god tier though, worth watching 8 shitty episodes in a row.

Is this accurate?

For all intents and purposes yes

>I don't know why I haven't heard of it until recently.

You know you feel old when the majority of posters on Cred Forums are JUST getting into Twin Peaks. Feels bad man. Feels really bad.

Not really. It's obvious who ever made that graphic was predisposed to hating season 2. It's a lot slower than Season 1, but if you give it a chance it is just as enjoyable.

To be honest I'd been putting it off for years due to rewatching the Sopranos 5 times, I'm glad it's on netflix now.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo

really makes you feel

Ah, sweet Netflix™

>tfw this show reminds you of growing up in Wisconsin
Besides the murders and affairs of course.

Never been to Wisconsin or Washington. Is it really that similar?

>tfw you aren't talented enough to just whip out art purely stream of conciousness

fuckin pleb

The town I grew up in has that same comfy forest feeling along with everybody knowing each other and tons of small businesses.
Also comfy lodging and lakes are everywhere.

i am a lonely soul

visually 100%, the same kind of little towns and scenery

>6 months from now
>no more politics
>everybody talking about twin peaks
wow

>it's a Ray Wise breaks down into tears over his dead daughter and you start remembering when your friend from college died 5 years ago and his dad did the same thing at every public event scene