Literally the funniest movie of all time

Name a better comedy than this... i'll wait

>did yall adopt me just to play football?
>of course not
>mfw that's is exactly what they did

pic related

>white exploitation
>sandra bullocks padded ass

TDKR

for real. the part where he said he never had a bed had me rolling

It's not funny you edgy piece of shit.

Have fun ironically voting for Donald Trump and ironically ruining the United States.

>that fucking scene where she goes to the giant nig's old gang hideout and goes stronk womyn on them but doesn't get raped and murdered because she's an NRA member and plays golf with the DA or whatever

>that fucking scene where she tells the coach the giant nig rates in the top 1% in "protective instinct"

>that fucking scene where she dumps her screechy rich bitch friends and we're supposed to feel emotions for her

Holy fuck this movie sucked.

I love how this movie is blatantly unaware of how it makes the family look. I'm vaguely racist myself but even I can tell this is some obvious "white savior" bullshit.

For some reason this movie awoke a rich white lady cnfm fetish in me
>Ywn have a 45 yr old fit mom with bleached hair and a southern accent to give you blowjobs and lets you cum on her bangs

That ship done sailed once the lobbying cap was removed. Literally sold the government to corporate interests.

>That part where she cheats on her husband with the huge, semi-retarded nig

Thanks man, I will.

How is that funny?

>that scene when the husband peeks at the retarded black guy when he is peeing
>that scene when he prepps him to fuck his wife and he masturbates in the closet
>that scene when he fucks the daughter too
>that scene when the kid saw his mother giving him a blowjob in the bathroom and cries afterwards

Cuck

Go to bed, kid.

those scenes were simultaneously extremely funny and incredibly arousing. I bought the DVD just to jack off

>that fucking scene where she tells the coach the giant nig rates in the top 1% in "protective instinct"
What the fuck in da name of da Klan... i need to watch this TOP PERCENT RACIST movie right now

>okay, here's the deal Big Mike, you have to leave your home in the slums and come live in our big expense house with people who treat you like family but in return you have to also try to get a job where you earn millions of dollars and national fame

What a moral conundrum this movie presented

>The Blind Side
>He can see

>The Blind Side
>gets blind sided in a car accident in the movie

>The Blind Side
>The husband has to watch his wife take 12 inch nigger cock