Benedict Cumberbatch Sexiest man in World

top snek

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2441280/Benedict-Cumberbatch-Emma-Watson-voted-SEXIEST-movie-stars-world.html

By fucking who?
Aliens and homosexual hobos??

gay tumblr tier whales who like him because feminism and they draw gay tumlblr nose cartoons of him fagging out with his fictional characters probably

what did they mean by this

Emma Watson is certainly a pretty girl, but sexy........ ?? Benedict Cumberbatch on the other hand... don`t know exactly what it is about him, but he is deliciously sexy!

>emma watson
>sexy
dafuq?

Shes pretty but very plain.

Im thinking he made a deal with the devil and he wanted to be sexiest man alive, so now he is.

Not really the actual sexiest but technically he is sexiest man alive.

Not that hes not good looking.

I guess his role as Smaug really paid off.

he's passable

I don't think they have liked him for a while now. Not since he had a problem with idiots interpreting every character he plays as autistic.

i love Bismuthdull Crumblebash

>tfw you're about as good looking as the sexiest man in the world, in the classical sense

so you mean hes a 5/10 or that its acceptable that he's the worlds sexiest man?

Is that a tumblr poll or something?

i can't take him sreously. he looks like a drama kid who got bullied trying to be cool for people.

Fucking meaningless.

you mean you look like an ayy lmao hybrid

>classical sense
sniggered

He looks like a bun victim, though.

TOP 10 SEXIEST ACTORS AS VOTED ON BY READERS*

*Readers votes were discarded in favour of various PR agencies

>Ryan Gosling number 4
>KStew number 4

Why is 4 the best number bros?

Weird ayylmao facial features aside, his skin is fucking awful. That alone should disqualify him.

>Not since he had a problem with idiots interpreting every character he plays as autistic

Maybe he should stop playing every character like a fucking autist? Even his
Strange is shaping up that way

>"It's...Strange.."

He's literally an ayyy lmao and Sherlock is one of the most retarded TV shows i've watched in over a decade.

Is there any board with an Asmr-general?

>this is a 10/10 on earth

Americans on suicide watch

He's fucking hideous.
But he's successful, tall and lean, looks intelligent, charismactic, amiable and has a deep voice. That does much more than just compensating.

BARREL RIDER

>Tfw Cumberbitch looks like a weird fucked up alien lizardman.
>Sexiest man alive

What the actual fuck?

Why do women have such shit taste in men?

since when is 6' DYEL is considered tall and lean

goat eyes and voice though

His forehead is too big, his face is too long, and his eyes are comically too far apart. He's more cartoon than human.

Benihana Cucumberditch being "sexiest man alive" is a good example of the fact that women will think what they are told to think.

Idon't think he's UGLY, but fucking weird for sure.
But, as pointed out, he overcompensates.
I think his roles in nerdy movies really widened his fanbase, otherwise things would have gone very differently.

Emma, on the other hand, is a weird case. I'd bang her, but the fanbase she has is difficult to explain to me. Is she really still thriving on her Hermione role? Because I don't remember anything with her after Bling Ring (and the upcoming Beauty and the Beast, to be fair), and it's been what, 3 years?

/wsg/

b-but mads exists!

Benedict who? What was his name again?

If he's the sexiest man in the world then I can confirm, I'm officially a demi-god of sexiness.

>British """men"""

Know the old joke, right?
>Who has more testosterone than a British man?

A British woman :^)

Classic Reddit joke, friend.

Holy shit mate you should go into comedy, do stand-up and get bullied into suicide.

sometimes he looks cute and sometimes he looks weird
definitely not sexiest man
also
>sexiest man is british
lmao

She's a pretty cute guy.

>ITT yanks become confused and enraged when they're reminded that we're constantly cucking them

Don't get too angry guys, maybe go eat some more HFCS and forget about it

He literally looks retarded. Not even memeing.

>Sexiest man in the world.

But why does he look so sad? I mean, what's with the long face?

The reptilian people conspiracy theory seems truer than ever.